• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My search for partners (realistic or fandom)

AnnaWinters

Lost in my field of paper flowers
Hello there people of the nation,

My name Is AnnaWinters and I was hoping to find some partners that can post any moment they want. Since I don't mind waiting for a few days. All I require are partners that can write up some decent paragraphs. Quality above Quantity, yet I don't want a measly paragraph since that will make me unable to post. I always prefer to double, since I like playing the female and I don't mind being a male in the other pairing. I have been roleplaying for quite some time and I'm hoping to do this once again.

Please do keep in mind that I'm not native and that mistakes do happen, I try to give you fluent posts. Yet I wish for you to add to the roleplay and to add in your ideas. I do love talking to my partners and I prefer talking about the world in relative detail and the more we discuss the better I find it. You keep in mind that I have a hard time replying at times and I will adres you if that happens. I'm not planning on leaving, yet life does happen.

That is basically what I want and I hope to find someone that can do casual to advanced. 

So here are the fandoms I crave:

• Harry Potter
  • Once upon a time
  • The returned
  • The hunger games
  • Carrie
  • Divergent series
  • The Host
  • Twilight
  • Lord of the Rings

Types of rp's I like:

• Real life, any period in time
  • Fantasy
  • Sci fi
  • Fandoms
  • Pairings:
  • Something with a ranch and horses
  • Best friend female/best friend male
  • Cops daughter/badboy
  • Rich woman/homeless man
  • Girl/best friends boyfriend
  • Bully/bullied (later in life)
  • Model/photographer
  • Old friends
  • Celebrity/Normal person
  • One night stand leading to more
  • Girl pretending to be boy in male boyband.
  • Vampire/vampire
  • Vampire/human
  • Vampire/werewolf 
  • Werewolf/werewolf
  • Werewolf/human
  • Hunter/supernatural creature
  • Witches
  • Mutants

Ideas:

• My angel: So this revolves more around a girl, one that had an accident when she was like 6 years old. A car being crashed into whatever and she was the only one to get out. Al she remembers of it is the fact that she heard a voice. A beautiful voice that sounded inhuman, and so she believed it was an angel. She never saw that angel and all she had felt were strong hands, the feeling that she was pulled into the air, wind whipping around her and so she was brought to safety. She always remembered it, even when she ended up working for NASA. There she was send to the place where they examine radiowaves and electromagnetic waves. Even at home she has a small satellite connected to a radio receiver. The listens to it often, looking at the starts while listening to the recorder. It is then that she sees a flash, and when the receiver picks up the voice of her angel. She starts to look, but yet there is nothing.
  • Fame and fortune: A celebrity male or female is trying to hide from his/her life in the spotlight. For some reason, stalker/being bored/being bored of it all and wants to be normal again. He/she has changed the appearance and he/she is actually moving to some town. For the female celebrity I was thinking that she could go back to the town that she grew up in, always using an alias and having her mother making her do things. She goes there to forget about it all, running from her mother and meeting her old crush again. We could also have it that the girls is just a fan of the celebrity and that she happens to be with him on the plane, not believing that he would actually take the plane and telling the celebrity that her mother is making her do thing, that her mother wants her to be famous but that she just wants to sing. Well, it can be any story you can think of with me. As long as it has some huge drama.

• Concrete Angel: I had this idea for a rp that came to me by listening to the song concrete angel by Martina McBride, it about a girl that is abused and then the idea came to me.

A man used to date a woman and the woman was pregnant, she never wanted the child and left the child beaten and bruised on the street. A few hours pass and my 18 year old girl finds the little girl and takes her to the hospital, no-one come looking for the little girl and she tries to gain the trust of that child. Slowly he 3 year old grows close with my girl and eventually she adopts the child and when the child turns 5 she starts looking for the parents. She just wants to know who they are and eventually she gets a lead on where the father off the child lives.

But then they found out that the real mother off the child filled in a false report and the father thinks the child is either missing, kidnapped or killed.

What I wanted is that the girl finds the child his grandparents and that she grows close to the family and the father off the child while they deal with the mother who pretends to love the child but the child is terrified off the mother.

• Immortal souls: Like this man and woman are what they know as immortal souls. Souls that never leave the earth, and once they found each other they always get born together. But in 1823 something happens and the girl wakes up without him, she looks for him for ages and the moment that she gives up looking for her soulmate and then it is when she spots him, looking exactly the same as 200 years ago, and he doesn't remember her.

• Vampires at power: All over the country, humans are invited to a party that is very exclusive. A party that is actually a secret gathering of vampires who search for a human to keep. They pick one human and keep them with them as a companion to be drinking of. There is only one major Rule, you can't fall in love with the human.

• Different world: All right, the idea is that the world is different. Gay couples and marriage is normal, at least in the world it is. It is in the bible even for this story. The only way to get children is for a so called breeder program, where a man lies with a woman for reproduction only. That is how the world works, lately it is like in our world but instead it is with straight people who are being bullied and just have gotten the chance to get married. But they are not accepted, just like some gay and bisexual or transgenders aren't accepted in this world. Some people think it is wrong.

So the story would be about my girl being in high school or college who falls for her best male friend.

• Katniss and Peeta, not so happily ever after: Katnissa and Peeta their lives have been almost perfect in the new world. And yet they are having difficulties, that while Katniss is newly pregnant with their third child. Her daughter on the other hand is the spitting image of herself and the son being the spitting image of Peeta. But the relationship of the both of them isn't perfect, having more and more arguments because Katniss still has those nightmares. Because Katniss still misses her best friend Gale after his betrayal. Why is that she wonders about him? Why is it that she always thinks back about their time together? And why is she seeing things? Seeing things as Peeta staying away longer then before? Is he betraying her?

• The hunger games, Gale and Katniss: Instead of Peeta, Gale is pulled from the bowl

Voila, that is all that I have for now. Please excuse me for the typo's, I just wrote them up to get it out there. 

Heya! You seem like a cool RP partner! Iv'e been wanting to try a Harry Potter RP for a while but I know I can't play canon very well...are OCs okay?

I will do my best to write more quality than quantity. I just got out of surgery yesterday so my replies may be a little slow but I will do my best to keep up!....if you're wanting to do a Harry Potter RP that is....

Heya! You seem like a cool RP partner! Iv'e been wanting to try a Harry Potter RP for a while but I know I can't play canon very well...are OCs okay?

I will do my best to write more quality than quantity. I just got out of surgery yesterday so my replies may be a little slow but I will do my best to keep up!....if you're wanting to do a Harry Potter RP that is....

I would love to try this with you. I'll pm you?

Hello! 

I really love your ideas! Anyway, if you're still looking I would like to do either the Concrete Angel, Immortal souls, or Different world plots. 

Hello there! I would love to do a Harry Potter roleplay with you! PM me if you're interested! I also enjoy doubling :)

AHEM

I'm a bit late to the party, but I'd love to start a Harry Potter roleplay with you if you are still interested. I don't play canon characters too well, but I'm willing to try.

However, I will not touch the golden trio! They are too precious to be stained with my incompetency lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back