• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academy Royal Academy (Needs recruits)

Fandom - Royal Academy CS
Here is the CS, it's connected to the OOC and Lore, which is limited right now.
But I'm in the beginning phase of worldbuilding right now.

Edit: fixed
Edit2: It's been moved to the OOC thread

Last edited:
So far have Myself, Caramel, Somebody, Tablecloth and....whoever Forest dragon Slayer is. Anyone else joining the discord?

Yeah we have 2 Students and couple of NPC's being made, 2-3 others are currently making characters still. No RP has started yet since we are waiting for people to get ready.

Its in the OOC thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Discord link has to stay in the OOC as per RPnation’s recruitment rules so i’m going to delete it from your post. I already got notified last time which is why I moved it there.

Still got quite a few spots left. Some of those who showed interest have gone silent it seems.

We are trying to limit those as otherwise ruins the entire theme of the RP.

For most part yeah, If the entire class is all exchange students it kinda doesnt make sense given how the school works.

FireMaiden FireMaiden I need people definitely. Over half the people who said they were interested ghosted and never made CSes.
Get to making a char and join the two discord servers when you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back