• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My Hero Academy Royal Academy (Needs recruits)

It can't be as powerful as it was in avatar. You'd have to manipulate blood on a lesser level, I don't want people controlling other's outright.
Controller other people's bodys is a limit, but I don't care if you're just really powerful at controlling blood and do crazy shit with it.

It can't be as powerful as it was in avatar. You'd have to manipulate blood on a lesser level, I don't want people controlling other's outright.
Controller other people's bodys is a limit, but I don't care if you're just really powerful at controlling blood and do crazy shit with it.
Yeah, dont worry. Though if you arent happy with what i post, I'll modify

Yo anymore recruits want to join our RP :)?

We're probably gonna start soon, I'd love if we could a few more in before we begin.

I don't think that's possible. It's too good of a quirk to have.

You're free to make non student characters. I'd love some help with teachers but I'm not sure how to involve them enough.
Teachers tend to be the progression pieces in MHA rather than the focus.
I think if we get some like other types of NPCs besides students, we can maybe think about doing multiple students.
I can make a discord
Hey. Can I still join ? I'm need to stay alive in this realm of RPN :3 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back