• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I tried whistling and humming at the same time and all that happened was my dog got really confused

Oh man, so many runnin into Mako. Gonna be at least an hour till I can post, guys. Hopefully it won't be a wall of text when it's done.

Last edited:
Don't worry, she only suspects where two of them are and no idea where the bush flag is. Either way she'll probably just grab that one then go after either one of Bushido's or someone else

Don't worry, she only suspects where two of them are and no idea where the bush flag is. Either way she'll probably just grab that one then go after either one of Bushido's or someone else
gotcha! I hope you know this will only spring a close-combat rivalry for Xander

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc first off that's definitely two or three broken ribs Jacki just got and secondly while it's not overconfidence, she's just stuck in the mind set that everyone is trying to tell her to quit and so she is going over board in trying to prove them wrong

So Im half thinking Clementine's team will have a score of at least 3, given shes unable to leave her starting zone i dont think? And nobody seems to be going to Yellow.

So Im half thinking Clementine's team will have a score of at least 3, given shes unable to leave her starting zone i dont think? And nobody seems to be going to Yellow.
It's a little unclear, there is no rule saying someone has to defend, but I think the cubes need to be in the base when the time runs out or they don't count.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc first off that's definitely two or three broken ribs Jacki just got and secondly while it's not overconfidence, she's just stuck in the mind set that everyone is trying to tell her to quit and so she is going over board in trying to prove them wrong
Ah, I Getcha. I think you can see how I got confused, correct?

Nah man I can see how people can get the two confused, she understands her Quirk it's more expanding her mind on the fact that not everyone is trying to make her give up and that the Teachers are in fact trying to help her

pbtenchi pbtenchi

Can i assume that the force from his spinning if it was enough to propel her backwards, also was enough to make the cubes fly too since it was all so close?

pbtenchi pbtenchi

Can i assume that the force from his spinning if it was enough to propel her backwards, also was enough to make the cubes fly too since it was all so close?
It was just meant to fling dirt. Aden's a little more careful than that. However, you can write it like that if you like, I don't mind.

So can i get clarity on if a person does have to defend? Otherwise yeah its looking like ill just be sitting there for a while. OOC i really dont know what puppy guarding is, so IC she doesnt either

Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I got of the post was the defenders can technically leave it's just the cubes can't be hidden and taken more then 10 ft. from the start zone (unless of course it's been stolen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back