• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nah nah, all good. I'm diggin' her.
OK, sweet. She's like that because both in mine and her head, it's like who would you underestimate more? The easily excitable girl who has a Quirk that requires actual concentration or the person who has an actual amazing Quirk and is pretty smart on top of that.

You know, maybe making Christopher actually be Doom Tornado was a little ridiculous, but it makes me smile whenever I read the post.

You know, maybe making Christopher actually be Doom Tornado was a little ridiculous, but it makes me smile whenever I read the post.
I just said it cuase Xander is not the brightest or quickest on picking up on things, He also really likes wrestling.

You don't have to change your character around what I say lol

I just said it cuase Xander is not the brightest or quickest on picking up on things, He also really likes wrestling.

You don't have to change your character around what I say lol
No, it's cool. I love it. Dming D&D for four years taught to me to grab opportunities when you see them.

Just trying to decide if I should press into Xander's backstory, or if I should drop the subject and let it come up later with this serving as nice foreshadowing.

Just trying to decide if I should press into Xander's backstory, or if I should drop the subject and let it come up later with this serving as nice foreshadowing.
I made a wrestler out of Aaron's dad, I think it's your call on this one

A lil sad no one gave that post great scene. That post has been stuck in my head since I made Aden, to the point of keeping me up at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back