• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey Probably George Probably George . I have an interaction idea for one of the Patients and your pro hero once the arc is started if you want to hear it?
sounds goods

I kind of want a Stitcher vs Kyta fight at some point now. Ended diplomatically of course, if we have professional heroes beating each other up the world will end.
sounds like a plan! Stitcher gonna get his head punched off

Probably George Probably George I have two possible encounters planned.

Chad Bowers, wanting to lure out your guy to get revenge for throwing him in the slammer, robs the exact same convenience store on the exact same day he robbed it 5 years ago. Of course, at this point, he is hiding his electric suit and once your character goes to grab the seemingly quirkless crook, he activates it and tries to give you a fatal electric shock.

Either that or i have The Ghost single you out as his main 'haunting" victim due to your guy being the one who "accidently' knocked him off the yacht. So, he stalks you throughout the arc and tires to kill you with "supernatural phenomena before revealing himself in something like a seance out of a move like poltergeist.

Which one do you like better?

Probably George Probably George I will do the second then. One piece of horro will be my guy temporaily revealing himself in front of a mirror during a flash of lightening and then suddenly disappearing. Would that freak your guy out?

So, being stalked by the ghost of a dead street crook he accidently sent plummitting to his doom should spook him. Though, we should figure out how to make the whole séance part happen, and how to make the actual fight with Ghost interesting.
Probably George Probably George

PlusUltra PlusUltra Oh no Clementine and Jacki are going to be competing about who's going to be the better person and spend their personal money for everyone

I mean Clementine's family does have a lot, Father heavily involved in the Construction industry, which given the amount of property damage caused in hero fights? Yeah, that's a profitable market, while Mother is actually a well-known Fitness and Diet Writer. Researcher.

Kinda of went to sleep earlier and woke up to posts so had to kinda of address them in order. The benefit of 2 screens.

So does Jacki, her father works as a CEO for some major support company which is also selling equipment to villains albeit no-one knows about that part of him, while her mother works as a stunt double for action movies, since her Quirk is more or less the same as her daughters

I initially thought basing her abilities off her Faceclaim would make it hard to be flexible with designing her character. I've found it typical for most types of tendril/tentacle quirks to be overpowered, so the first issue would be designing a hard counter for her. As soon as I considered energy based threats everything else seemed simple by comparison.

I was actually waiting on Mako due to a comment she made about not being able to go a post or two ago, hence the diet etc question/. But yeah Clem was trying to get people to go.

Well, I think it's time to kick off dinner. I'm looking forward to the discussions we will have, and Aaron realizing just how much more effort everyone else put into the exam then him.

Well, I think it's time to kick off dinner. I'm looking forward to the discussions we will have, and Aaron realizing just how much more effort everyone else put into the exam then him.
I was walking my dog so I didnt see your message until now, But if enough people post it'd be good to have the characters talk.

Last edited:
This is the kind 'o heavy handed I can get behind tho, u got no idea how much better this is than most chars people be runnin' nowadays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back