• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: Go Beyond, Plus Ultra!! (Remake number what? 100?) OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
@All

I'm making a villain organization, the leader who I wish to stay mysterious has already been approved. They believe that hero society is flawed and serves to champion all the lesser movements calling out for change. You're all welcome to make members.

That is a good idea. In fact, I was thinking about turning him into a cyborg, with multiple artificial quirks kinda like this guy.

Fun fact. When Stitcher was training to be a hero, the main method of training his quirk he was given was to build plastic models with his tendrils, which caused him to develop a love of planes.

pbtenchi pbtenchi
Doobi Doobi Doo, Jacki still flying under the radar because so many others have more flash Quirks. Doobi Doobi Doo. Also fun fact for Jacki since she mimics a person's fighting style her main way of training is to play fighting games

pbtenchi pbtenchi
Doobi Doobi Doo, Jacki still flying under the radar because so many others have more flash Quirks. Doobi Doobi Doo
Sorry bout that. Stitcher's philosophy is he can't fix a weak quirk, but he can teach how to control a strong one, so his focus is naturally attracted to students with great destructive capability. And those that harm the mothership.

I'll do a fun fact too

Xander does his training by dividing his arms and lifting weights in each hand

Sorry bout that. Stitcher's philosophy is he can't fix a weak quirk, but he can teach how to control a strong one, so his focus is naturally attracted to students with great destructive capability. And those that harm the mothership.
Well if Jacki is in Stitchers class, she can't wait to try and prove him all kinds of wrong

Yeah id likely post a bit but can say Clem was more just eating while listening, likelyn giving a friendly farewell as each move away.

Also sorry if Jacki is annoying, I'm writing her to seem excitable and easily distracted, to hide that she is pretty smart underneath it all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back