• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Good Friend Davy Jones

Darkiplier said:
Navigator, I think's the word. Not sure what the word is, but he's the one that stands before the wheel. Know what I mean ? Like, the driver sort of thing.
Welcome to the crew, mate!

((APPROVED~ I know exactly what you mean! Well done!))

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]Welcome to the crew, mate!
((APPROVED~ I know exactly what you mean! Well done!))

[/QUOTE]
cccccc:

Also he can do fishing, but since he's horrible at it, the crew will most likely have to share a fish or two if they depend on him for food.

Darkiplier said:
cccccc:
Also he can do fishing, but since he's horrible at it, the crew will most likely have to share a fish or two if they depend on him for food.
Hahahaha!! No worries! Once they come across a decent supply of food, they won't have to all depend on fishing skills xD

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]Hahahaha!! No worries! Once they come across a decent supply of food, they won't have to all depend on fishing skills xD

[/QUOTE]
He can hunt fruit though-

I can just imagine Baxter hording up all the food on the island and having the others trade literally the clothes on there back for it.

THE POWER IS BACK ON!

@Alushey

On a side note, how many bananas would a second eye patch get you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alushey said:
I can just imagine Baxter hording up all the food on the island and having the others trade literally the clothes on there back for it.
Someone else has survived on the island for a little more than three years, I think Baxter's gonna be out of service for a short time~

Darkiplier said:
Someone else has survived on the island for a little more than three years, I think Baxter's gonna be out of service for a short time~
Dammit! Well there goes Baxter's latest get quick rich scheme.

Alushey said:
That little nugget. What a riot ahahahha ^^ I love him so much xD

Darkiplier said:
OHHOHOHOHOHOHO *TRADING INTENSIFIES*

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]OHHOHOHOHOHOHO *TRADING INTENSIFIES*

[/QUOTE]
like-a-boss-meme-generator-trading-like-a-boss-bd0818.jpg

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]LOL D00D YOU ARE A MEME

[/QUOTE]
Aye, mate. Memes and pirates. New roleplay idea.

Pepe the pirate.

ecb51c31053b289d1de372ef8516e1c343c89420d97d4140c1e4b1768b9bd288_1.jpg

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]TO BE HONEST. I WOULD BUY THAT BOOK.

[/QUOTE]
Can I make it a jokecharacter here-

[QUOTE="Prankster Pi]did you just

[/QUOTE]
they marooned him for dat boi so he became dat pepe boi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back