• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM - The Prince's Commanding Officer

ScarletTears

Just a human... probably...
Hello! If you like this plot and want more- head over to my main thread, there's a link to my masterpost there. This is just my current craving...

About Me
  • The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity
  • One of the main reasons I RP is because I love reading your replies as much as I love writing mine. So for me there's no point in writing if I'm going to be 'rewarded' with a short paragraph
  • I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
  • I play male characters. For this one I really want to play Muse A. I may be up for playing Muse B for the right Muse A.

tumblr_inline_p037vhD3MQ1qgp297_540.gif

NOTE- I’ve left the setting for this one purposely vague. I would love to do it in an 1800’s Napoleonic or Crimean war setting, but it would also totally work for a fantasy/high fantasy setting. It would probably also work for something supernatural related or dystopian with a little bit of additional worldbuilding.

1 year of military service and then he was free. Muse A is a prince, the youngest son of his house. Both of his brothers have gone through their military service and now they are free. He just needs to make it through one year. Then he could return home and spend his days drinking his father’s money away and avoiding any duties his family found for him. 1 year. It’s not like there’s a war going on or anything like that.

Muse B is a career soldier. He had almost nothing when he enlisted, but now after 10 years serving in the military, he’s found a family. He is well respected if not well liked and has been slowly rising his way through the ranks.

When Muse A is placed in Muse B’s platoon, the older soldier immediately dismisses the young, arrogant prince and sets to work making his life as miserable as possible. Until they are ambushed on patrol and Muse A is injured saving Muse B’s life. While Muse A recovers, it’s Muse B sitting by his bedside, two touch starved soldiers- on the battlefield far from home. It's starts off as a tentative friendship but it isn’t long before Muse A finds himself recovered and comes stumbling into his superior officer’s tent. Muse B is more than happy to have the prince beside him and if he has to deal with Muse A's octopus impressions during the night then it's no hardship. The rest of the world might have more of a problem with it.

PLOT TWISTS & ADD ONS
1) Omega Verse
2) Soulmates
3) Daemons (His Dark Materials)

Oh, I'm in love with this! I'm a sucker for soulmate and His Dark Materials AUs as well and I'd be super into combining the two and doing some worldbuilding around what war looks like in a world with both simultaneously in addition to a monarchy? Please hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back