• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CrookedCrow

Things finally getting back on tracl
Hello fellow Rpers! I'm Crow, I go by They/Them pronouns. I have a few plots that I'd love to develop with another writer. I really enjoy world-building and making side characters and relationship building. I can write anywhere from 1 paragraph to 10, really depends on how much I'm given. So yeah, if any of the plots interested you feel free to send me a DM. All plots are for mxm relationships.

High Fantasy Plot Kuro(MC) is from the Eastern Avian Tribe whose people have long fought a disease plaguing them for a few decades now. A disease that slowly attacks their ability to transform back into a human and degrades their mind until they are nothing more than a feral animals. Kuro is on a search for a cure or a way to develop a cure however the land he’s traveling is currently in a brooding war. This is a loose plot that could fit any fantasy character you have and go in many different directions.

Delinquent Yandere Community service sucks and for some reason or another both our characters are doing community service for crimes that they’ve committed. YC becomes obsessed with MC and all the while they run in a whole host of bad guys and get into trouble that may or may not have been intentional.

Kidnapper x Kidnappe: MC is a mess and doesn't care for themselves and YC is a stalker who's been trying to sudtly take care of the target of their desire but decides to take matter into their own hands when things become too bad.

Simple romance: (Opposite attract) I'm a sucker for a bit of fluff with a sprinkle of angst. Opposite attract is probably my favorite trope. Two unlikely characters find out that they really like spending time with each other and slowly realize it's because they wanna kiss and be boyfriends. I have a few MCS that could work for this so we could honestly just talk about.

Themes:
Heros
Post apolotptic
Cyperpunk

Last edited:
I could do the opposite attract or kidnapper and kidnapped(if you're ok with reversing roles, if not that's cool too, I'm just not good at writing stalkers or just scary characters(I could still try)), pm me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back