• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Looking for a long term partner

CandySinsei

The Late Great
Roleplay Type(s)
Let me start off with my general availability so no one thinks they're ignored if takes me too long to reply starting off
I work 4-5 days a week and 9 hour shifts from 2pm-11pm EST, I am maybe able to check messages and sent short out of character replies during work hours until I am able to have lunch or be on break, outside of work hours I tend to have a night life and then sleep until noon haha

I will be updating a new thread soon with all of my character art and blurbs about their setting, but in general if you have any ideas and my oc could fit I can place them in a new setting easily

Prompts, So to speak
(these are nothing concrete and can be subject to any changes or additions you'd like, i will be adding in more prompts day to day and i'll likely bump when a new one is added)

(1.)
Character A and B are members of an elite private group of people who hunt after different classifications of ghosts, ghouls, spirits and demons. Among them are people with gifts or those who simply excel in certain skills needed for the group to thrive and grow. (this is an open and broad prompt that could go many ways, they could have to rise up and fight a threat bigger than they'd ever seen, they could discover the group itself is steeped in greed and corruption and fight against people who were once allies, anything could happen)
(2.)
Character A owns a curio/oddity/"odds and ends" shop filled with any little thing that might catch the eye, he deals in gossip and trade instead of mainly cash and often finds himself dealing the the less savory of the magically inclined as well as creatures and such who come for his information or goods. All in all he's not on the bad side of the law himself and even enjoys causing drama by helping where he can in dangerous investigations and such. Character B could be a frequent visitor of the shop, a detective/cop needing information, or even someone hoping Character A will help him do something dangerous and deadly.
(They do not have to be human at all, any kind of supernatural element is welcome and encouraged)

(3.)
TBA
(sorry im writing and posting these between breaks at work currently)​

IN GENERAL
- I focus on OC/OC*|M/M only
- Any kind of setting or topic is open to discuss, hmu anytime about anything please I'm rarely going to say no if you have ideas and when I say no it'd be because I felt I personally couldn't be the best rp partner for your idea
- I personally only have one or two BIG PLOTS of my own and even then it's just Bullet Note lists of things that could happen, I like to start with an idea and let the RP naturally go places, I'm not against strict Plots but I am not the best at writing them out myself, that's all
- I love just slice of life or general thing as much as any other setting or anything- also witchy things are super fun too
- I can be Top/Bottom/Vers anything I never mind one or the other
- I tend to do at least One Paragraph replies, less if I feel it would be forcing too much to do a reply but I do try to keep them from just being useless replies, I do want to grow as a partner and make sure my posts are something my partner can build off of, so if you HMU please let me know if during an rp you feel I'm getting stale or too short
- i draw my own oc's unless I can't find the time or motivation to draw, I am not at all against using Face-Claims, be it Real Life photos or anime character likeness, I'm not gonna police how you want your OC to look~

Fandoms, General Plots/AU's/Settings
> Cute slice of life ideas
> Dramatic plots with stupidly convoluted twists and drama are always on the table, why police our own fun
> I enjoy a lot of sports Anime so I'm never against sports boys
> Anything Witchy or Spooky is all up my alley for sure**
> I have one or two of my own small semi-built and fleshed worlds I could work off of if anyone would be interested in it, of course feel free to HMU however you feel comfortable

Uh Specific Fandoms?
> FFXIV This has become my biggest new obsession and I would love to figure an rp out in this setting, also I always enjoy a chance to rant about my main oc Apollo
> BNHA
> Shaman King
> Bravely Default/Second
> TWEWY
> Pokemon
> HP
> Crime Shows in General are interesting so any cop or detective or murder drama plot is good
> i wouldn't know how to just list EVERYTHING but know i'm pretty much into a bit of everything

STRONG NO'S
I generally don't have many because I kind of give RP's a "I'll try anything once" go because I want to be open to new ideas or plots but in general I only have a couple hard NO's In fact it's kind of hard to think of anything that isn't obvious like the general age difference and whatnot

*I have nothing against an OC/Original Character rp but in that sort of setting I would be providing the OC, I don't feel confident enough to roleplay any Original Show/Book/Anime/Game Character without it being Wildly OOC or awkward
** When it comes to Rp's with Witch/Wicca elements I will admit that I stray from the general "RULES" and just enjoy sort of losely basing it off books and general wicca witchcraft or the things seen in shows like Salem, so fairly different than the general HP kind of feelings if you want to know specifics feel free to ask it would just be a long ramble to post here

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back