• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Vaati finds his way to the Diner with some difficulty, and getting inside, he looks around, wondering how this establishment functions. Akibahara Akibahara @DinerPeople

(short post just bcuz what aki said about saving energy)

Connor had no need to eat, as androids weren't programmed to have to eat whatsoever. His energy was already sustainable and was ready to head on, waiting for the others to come along.

(Response to needing energy)
Leon has already eaten and was ready to move along.

Master Shake

Having decided to sleep in a nice and cozy trash can, I just barely managed to fall asleep as the rain pitter-pattering on the lid of the can was enough to drive me insane. I awoke bright and early in the morning, rising as elegantly from my trash can like a vampire out of its coffin. I could still feel the sheer power flowing through my fingertips, and it made me feel all tingly inside, in more ways than one. With vengeance in mind, I returned to that crapshack of a diner by the beach with a big shit-eating grin on my face.

Entering the diner I was greeted with the ding-a-ling of a bell announcing my entrance. It only took me a second to find the source of my wrath. Approaching the counter, I gave it a good few slaps just in case the little bell wasn't enough to grab her attention.

"Hey, long time no see girl! How's it going? How's the whole diner business treating ya?"

Watch this, this is going to be hilarious.

"So listen, I know we might have gotten off on the wrong foot the other day, but I just want you to know that I've changed! I'm a better person than I was yesterday, and I think I'm ready to settle our differences."

Without saying another word, I aimed my hand at her, like a tiger bearing its claws, and gave her a good shocking with my newfound lightning powers. Jumping up onto the counter, I looked down at her most likely convulsing body and gave her another shock using both hands this time.

"Yeah, you like that? YOU WANT SOME MORE? Maybe next time you'll think twice before you assault an innocent man for no reason!"

I let up on the electricity, giving her a second or two for her to pull herself together.

"NOW HOW ABOUT YOU GET ME SOME FREAKING FRENCH FRIES RIGHT NOW, BEFORE I ZAP YOUR ASS TO THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL!"

Akibahara Akibahara @any nosy boys in the diner​

Vaati pulls out some rupees from his pouch and stares at their glistening color, then looks at the various people in the Diner, ignoring him. "Someone help me! I'm hungry!" The childlike demon calls out. @Diner

Vernita sighed heavily, sliding through the doors of the diner. The last attack from her chest wound had effectively knocked her out for a day or two. Even the medicine she carried didn’t help much this time. After being out for so long, she needed a large amount of food, ASAP.

She took a table near the back, where she could see everyone easily. Picking up the menu, she gazed at the occupants over the edge. She knew what she wanted, the menu was a cover too observe. Seemed as if Arcadia had attracted some pretty unusual people, not that it bothered her much. The waitress approached her, wanting too take her order.

“I’ll have the eggs and bacon combo, extra bacon. And a glass of OJ. Grape jelly for my toast.” Nodding the waitress walked off, yelling her order too the cooks. Vernita sat the menu down, deciding she would openly watch everyone. No need too be sly.

Last edited:
Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie )

Pandora looked over the menu with a grimace. Nothing seemed remotely eatable. She flipped through again looking for the deserts. Malts weren't a very good substitute for the pure stuff. She grumbled to herself a bit before her eyes lit up and placed the menu down and slammed a bit over excited finger down onto her choice. "One large glass of maple syrup please and a bowl of sugar cubes!" She smiled triumphantly, very childish in nature. She smiled wider as the waitress took her menu and left her alone with her companion. She sifted through the sugar packets on the table. Maybe they had the pure cane? Nope. Only artificial sweeteners to be found here. How disappointing... She turned her attention away from the chemical cocktails that did nought for her but ruin her figure and returned her eyes the meniachle masked maniac. She felt an interesting kinship to him that she couldn't put her finger on. No matter she could feel that he was starting to warm up to her by the vague tingle that it gave to her spine when she was near. Soon enough he'd be a delicious meal and who knows... maybe a partner in crime.

Without saying another word, I aimed my hand at her, like a tiger bearing its claws, and gave her a good shocking with my newfound lightning powers. Jumping up onto the counter, I looked down at her most likely convulsing body and gave her another shock using both hands this time.

"Yeah, you like that? YOU WANT SOME MORE? Maybe next time you'll think twice before you assault an innocent man for no reason!"

I let up on the electricity, giving her a second or two for her to pull herself together.

"NOW HOW ABOUT YOU GET ME SOME FREAKING FRENCH FRIES RIGHT NOW, BEFORE I ZAP YOUR ASS TO THE SEVENTH CIRCLE OF HELL!"

Akibahara Akibahara @any nosy boys in the diner​

Joyce dropped a plate of items consisting of a 24 oz Dr. Pepper, a Beef a la Lisa burger, and of course, French Fries. She dropped on both knees, clenching her temples, "Nngh, shit! Stop!" Her brilliant blue eyes looked up at Master Shake, "... Fine, fine. Just stop. Just no more." Interestingly enough, the Diner patrons didn't bat an eye, and treated the situation as an everyday thing. A fisherman idly glanced at Joyce, smirking before taking a sip of his coffee.

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie )

Pandora looked over the menu with a grimace. Nothing seemed remotely eatable. She flipped through again looking for the deserts. Malts weren't a very good substitute for the pure stuff. She grumbled to herself a bit before her eyes lit up and placed the menu down and slammed a bit over excited finger down onto her choice. "One large glass of maple syrup please and a bowl of sugar cubes!" She smiled triumphantly, very childish in nature. She smiled wider as the waitress took her menu and left her alone with her companion. She sifted through the sugar packets on the table. Maybe they had the pure cane? Nope. Only artificial sweeteners to be found here. How disappointing... She turned her attention away from the chemical cocktails that did nought for her but ruin her figure and returned her eyes the meniachle masked maniac. She felt an interesting kinship to him that she couldn't put her finger on. No matter she could feel that he was starting to warm up to her by the vague tingle that it gave to her spine when she was near. Soon enough he'd be a delicious meal and who knows... maybe a partner in crime.

A waitress, not Joyce, nodded at Pandora, "Got it, sweetie." She smiled and within a few minutes, returned back with a glass of maple syrup and a bowl of sugar cubes. There's a small note taped on your glass of maple syrup. If you looked at it, the note read: "For our Glorious Queen of Diabetes."

KandiPoP KandiPoP

Vernita offers the waitress a smile as she sat a plate of steaming food in front of her. After making sure Vernita was settled, the waitress left her too her meal. She tucked into it with earnest. Stomach growling as she lifted the first bite too her lips. She cut her eyes at a weird looking creature. She took its appearance in, noting the way he gazed at everyone’s plates. In his hand were shiny jewels, and he called out for help. Her head tilted too the side as she slowly chewed her food. Strange wasn’t the word for how he looked.

“Hey...” she called softly, not wanting too be too loud. She hates unwanted attention.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

“Wel that’s just perfect.” Leon laughed with a bit of wry sarcasm in his voice as he sees Connor walking off. “Hey! We’ve got issues over here. So we will be a bit!” He calmly got off of the bike and helped Jason push it over towards the curb.
( Akibahara Akibahara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak )

Pandora Kokoro

Location -
The Diner | With - Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie ) And Vaati ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp )

Pandora's eyes trailed over to the childlike figure in the centre of the diner. She knew her kind when she saw them and she smiled waving her hand, motioning for him to join her and her new friend. She offered him a seat. "What do you need help with? Need some cash or just need help ordering?"

Vaati glares at the adults then looks down, cursing himself. "Right, Regular adults can't see Minish. I guess even in this childlike form that still applies." Then seeing the woman waving him over, he walks toward her and tosses the many colored Rupees onto the table. "I have Rupees, I just apparently cant be seen by the adults. What does a Wind Mage need to do to get food around here?" He sits across from her, pouting.
KandiPoP KandiPoP

Round 1 with background info cause I skipped prologue (Don't rape me for it I have a somewhat semi-stable life outside of my computer)
View attachment 487335
Joseph Joestar
After a rough first day on his vacation, Joseph was ready to start the day off good. He had just recently been married, and his wife and mother are currently moving to America. He needed some time off after getting his right hand replaced with a prosthetic and defeating the Pillar Men. He was ready to take some time to just relax.
Joseph walked out of the hotel and saw two filers: one for a play, and another for a diner. Joseph knew he couldn't sit through a play, and he was getting pretty peckish. He walked to the diner, and as he walked in, he noticed many strage people. One that caught his eye through, was a purple-haired school girl, and he immediately thought,

View attachment 487339
He walked over to her table and said, "Hey baby! What's a girl like you sitting by herself?"

Interaction: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara
Yuri jumped a little after being startled by this mans sudden approach. She quickly recollected herself and looked at him strangely. What did this guy want.
"U-Um may I help you..?"
She was confused on why he would even talk to her and not any of the other people in here. She pushed her book to the side and waited for a response

T The Man With No Name Anyone Anyone else​

She arched an eyebrow as the childlike creature dumped the jewels on the table. The aura it gave off told her he was anything but a child.

“What the hell are rupies?” Her slim fingers wrapped around one, bringing it closer too inspect it. “I can see you just fine, whatever you are.” Shaking her head, she placed the jewel back down, and pushed the menu towards him. “Order what you want.” A part of her briefly wondered what trouble she was getting herself in by helping the creature.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie ) And Vaati ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp )

She waved her hand dismissively. "They won't accept that currency here. Here." She handed him a menu. "I'll pay for you well....more accurately Jack will." She chuckled still amused at how easily she was able to swipe his cash. "What do you want?" She dropped a few sugar cubes into the syrup and began to sip it then popped one into her mouth happily munching away.

8f724a60c6bfe960321285995df50267--life-is-strange-lis.jpg

A girl.

Clad in a black-over-white outfit, a World Mythology book nestled underneath the King James Version of The Holy Bible, was visible as she stepped into Two Wales Diner. She could be heard muttering something incoherent as she took a seat. There were no more tears streaming from her eyes. Not anymore. Her expression resembled a mad woman, as if she discovered something precious like a shiny coin or something else. Nefarious perhaps? I dunno.

'If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell....'
'Destroy the body, save the soul. Destroy the body. Save the souldestroythebodysavethesouldestroythebodydestroybodysoul.'

What?

She rocked back and forth in a chair, giggling softly to herself, "Matthew, Matthew..."

She smiled at everyone in the Diner:

"I'm going to save you all."

Everyone Everyone here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back