• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Claire TerraSave headshot.png

After spending the night holed up in a nearby TerraSave location to wait out the storm, Claire Redfield was looking to head back into town and make sure that its inhabitants were doing okay. Sure, the storm hadn't been that bad, but given that it managed to become the only thing the news was talking about, it must have been a big deal for them, so it couldn't hurt to check. With her sidearm, a CZ-P10, on her hip, and PDA stowed in the breast-pocket of her coat, she set out for her motorcycle that was stowed safely away in a parking building, one which had been closed of the to the effects of the storm. Though she had amassed a few bikes over the last few years, it was her Harley that she always went back to when traveling alone, since it was the most broken in and familiar compared to her other rides. Thankfully, her TerraSave outfit doubled as riding protection for her body, with built-in joint pads and all, so all she needed to get going was a helmet, which she left on the handlebar the night before. Seeing as everything was in order, she made way for the exit ramp of the lot on her vehicle, and then for the road leading into the town's center, wanting to head for the location which the brunt of the storm had hit first.

As the town started to roll into view ahead of her, Claire was a little surprised to see that outside of an extra coating of rainwater on the roads and building exteriors, the town was unhurt. Sure, there was a branch or two lying around, but that seemed minor compared to the big deal the warning had made things out to be. Though, as she started entering the town proper, her gut began to lightly gnaw at her, and not out of hunger, but out of worry. Everything seemed fine, and she believed that's what was bothering her, as if this was the real calm before a much worse storm that was oncoming. Deciding to set that worry to the side mentally, but not out of mind completely, she pulled up to the diner she had saw the other day, the "Two Whales Diner", parking her bike across the street and stepping off with a sigh. "Come on, Claire... getting worked up about creepy feelings just isn't you anymore..." she mumbled to herself, letting her helmet further muffle that little pep-talk before taking it off, her telltale, auburn ponytail spilling out of it in short order. A quick scan of the street around the diner brought some things to her attention, namely that there seemed to be quite a lot of people here this morning, which had to be more than just the local crowd. From glimpses of movement she caught inside the diner, she may just be on the money, and what better way to confirm that than to head inside?

Anyone who would have the attention drawn by the door opening would see her, missing Leon by just a few seconds as he takes a seat somewhere else in the Diner, deciding to sit up by the counter herself, ordering a coffee whenever service came her way. The smell of the place bothered her nose, seeing as it couldn't have been the salty air outside, but no one else seemed to be upset with it, so she brushed it off for the time being. Anyone Anyone .​

Pandora took a bite out of her burger. Pulling the gobs of burger between her lips, dribbles of red mulchy goo slipped down her lips as you see:

s-l300.jpg

An eyeball.

Well, parts of it, anyway.

The stem of the mystery eyeball clung to Pandora's lips, swinging loosely to the left and right.

What the fuck was going on around here?

As Joyce opened the kitchen door to retrieve Pandora's meal, you could see blood pulps of body parts: An ripped open arm, remnants of a foot being tossed into a boiler, as well as a woman's decapitated head. Her eyes were wide open, mouth agap, as the cook began severing her tongue. If you went out back, you may have recognized the woman. Likely not. She was a homeless vagrant who resided behind Two Whales Diner. Of course, she's not there anymore.

latest

You're eating her! :D

@DINER PEEPS​

Lord Ghirahim turned his head sure he heard someone mention Minish. The word seemed familiar somewhat in his mind. He stared a moment at the material the man was wearing. Definitely familiar, now the name just needed to come to mind. He slowly moved to walk over closer Lord Ghirahim was certain the name would come to him by the time he reached to speak to this man. "Hello, excuse me but you wouldn't happen to be someone I know would you?" He finally asked not really trying to make a fool of himself.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie ), Akibahara Akibahara And Vaati ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp )

Pandora smiled as she felt a rush of revitalization. Her complexion became more radiant and she seemed to smell of a lovely new scent. That human must have been crawling with some sort of disease of a sexually transmittable nature and it sure did wonders for her. She was spry and radiant once more thanks to a hearty meal. Lucky for her. Unlucky for her next meal.

Vaati, jump hearing Ghirahim so close. Then he quickly grabs a napkin or three and cleans the flesh from his face. Then he stands and bows lowly. "Uh, Probably not, Demon Lord Ghirahim. I am known in Hyrule as 'Immortal Demon Wind Mage Vaati' I was foiled by the Hero some time after you and Lord Demise."
KandiPoP KandiPoP RAVEN THE DESTROYER RAVEN THE DESTROYER

"Well, that's a health code violation if ever I saw one" he mutters as he calmly pick the connective tissue from Pandora's lip "I know spitters are quitters, but I'd forgive you just this once" he says, pointing to the ajar kitchen door and what was going on inside "If anyone has a phone, now's the time to call the cops"

KandiPoP KandiPoP Rhysie Rhysie

Tony is fidling with his fingers as he waits for his burger, in the meantime he says:
Excuse me, Doçura, get me a coffee.
Tony looks around at the weird looking folk and their activities
Oie, is there a show happening? Cuz that... He points Ain't bien... He says as he lights up a cigar he pulls out

ade10f0cef9344ac00490f4f34dc6756.gif

Tony is fidling with his fingers as he waits for his burger, in the meantime he says:
Excuse me, Doçura, get me a coffee.
Tony looks around at the weird looking folk and their activities
Oie, is there a show happening? Cuz that... He points Ain't bien... He says as he lights up a cigar he pulls out

ade10f0cef9344ac00490f4f34dc6756.gif

A waitress nods, jotting down his order, "Mhm. Got it. How would you like your coffee, sir?"

Maxiliase Maxiliase

At the Diner:

He shrugs lightly and takes a puff
Black He says as he finishes giving his puff, he awaits for an answer of his second question.
Entonces? what's happening? He says as he looks around

IqP.gif

Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - Jack ( Rhysie Rhysie ), Akibahara Akibahara And Vaati ( DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ) Dr. House ( DapperDogman DapperDogman )

She giggled and wiped her mouth. "Oops, didn't even notice. Someone should probably do something hm...?" She stood up and walked back into the kitchen.

You walked back into the kitchen... just in time for Joyce to pop out, "Sorry hon, the Ladies Room ain't back here. How can I help you?"

KandiPoP KandiPoP

Claire perked up as she heard someone talk about contacting the police, wondering what could be wrong, seeing that she couldn't identify any disputes or conflicts that were occurring at the moment. Following the voice back to the table that a middle aged man and young woman were seated at, stepping away from her seat at the counter to head over to their table just as she notices him point towards the kitchen door. The gears in her head started to turn right away, between that odd smell permiating throughout the diner and him motioning for the kitchen after mentioning the cops... Though, that would be ludicrous, there's no way this town would just openly let a cannibal diner run, right? She had heard of very secluded cases, but this town wasn't that far separated from the rest of civilization. "Sorry for interrupting, but... you said that someone should contact law enforcement? I'm not a cop, but I know a few, and work for a homeland security organization. What seems to be the issue?" While she did have her own ideas, she wanted to be certain before pulling a weapon on the nearest staff member and finding out what was happening by force. She would really be in deep if a local chain was casually serving human flesh without so much as a second thought, but there was no way she could just ignore it either, should that be the case. For now, she let the woman leave the table, not wanting to cause a scene just yet. DapperDogman DapperDogman

You walked back into the kitchen... just in time for Joyce to pop out, "Sorry hon, the Ladies Room ain't back here. How can I help you?"

Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - @Akibahara

"It looked like you had a bit of trouble back there. I thought...maybe I could help." Her eyes flashed red as she bared extremely sharp teeth cluing the waitress in on the true nature she hid and that if she wanted to really cover her tracks, she now had the most thorough of outs. "What you you say, Joyce? Need a bit of assistance?" Her back is turned so that no one else could see her, Pandora felt no grievance with letting her true colours bleed through a bit.

Law enforcement... Leon thought to himself as he stood up to walk across the diner. “I’m not sure about official law enforcement, but how about a displaced cop?”
( DapperDogman DapperDogman LunarDiscord LunarDiscord )
1538345533579.png

At the Diner:

He shrugs lightly and takes a puff
Black He says as he finishes giving his puff, he awaits for an answer of his second question.
Entonces? what's happening? He says as he looks around

IqP.gif

DD5_1_yXUAEz3wI.jpg

The waitress returns with a cup of black coffee accompanied by a well-done burger on a platter, "What do you mean, sir?" She set the platter down, an ever increasing scent of iron and meat permeated the air. The Southern waitress anticipated Tony's response, idly glancing back at the succubus trying to enter the kitchen.

Maxiliase Maxiliase

"There seems to have been a slight altercation in the kitchen. A person back there seems to have been taken apart like a Mr Potato Head" he says, nodding toward the door slightly as he glances between Claire and Leon "You might want to intervene before they flatline" he says, glancing at the plate where the burger had been, finding it empty as he sighs slightly "Seems my friend threw some of the evidence away" he grunts, sighing through his nose. "In any case, there's a head back there, and they put her foot in the boiler. You might want to stop them before someone has to eat the sausages"

LunarDiscord LunarDiscord Aegis Aegis

Joyce didn't seem to mind.

Yesterday, yes, but there's something a little off about the small Oregon town woman. Hell, there's something off about everyone here! She nodded sweetly, "Why, I'm glad you're being such a dear. Come on back, hon. We've been meaning to get rid of the... extra bits. Buuuuut, gotta think of the customer." As Joyce led you on back, you're met by your meal.

12.jpg

Ass.

KandiPoP KandiPoP

On the Diner:

Tony montana looks her dead on the eyes as he starting to suspect "fucked up" scenarios being involved.
a17b599cb082c63cfa4174604b43e638.gif

He looks back to the people and back at his plate and coffee...
He opens up his burguer as he looks at the contents

Handsome JackJack saw a bit of the on-going action going with Pan, now as she was heading for the kitchen, the corporate maniac decided to follow along right as the waitress popped right on her tracks and mentioned something about the ladies room. Though that one is very separate enough, some metalish odor invaded Jack's nostrils as he got a few feet behind Pan

tumblr_ntdea4dYVj1s4xa8lo2_r1_500.gif
"Alright here, why does this area smell like absolute shit? and if that's affecting our food then you're in for a lot of problems" Jack said as he was proceeding to put on one of his gloves he personally uses to shoot people and then walked back to his stool

KandiPoP KandiPoP Akibahara Akibahara

Yuri looked around the room seeing everyone interact with one another. She some what wanted to get up and see what everyone was talking about but she didn't want to seem rude by leaving this person talking to her alone. Besides she was still to shy to get up and talk to anyone. She attempted to call over a waitress to order a cup of tea.
Akibahara Akibahara Anyone Anyone

On the Diner:

Tony montana looks her dead on the eyes as he starting to suspect "fucked up" scenarios being involved.
a17b599cb082c63cfa4174604b43e638.gif

He looks back to the people and back at his plate and coffee...
He opens up his burguer as he looks at the contents

You opened up the contents of your burger:

human-index-finger-white-background-isolated-forefinger-68490200.jpg

You're met by a lacerated human finger. It's charred, gross, and of course, it's in your burger. The waitress smiles at Tony, as if nothing went wrong.

"Anything wrong, sir?"

Maxiliase Maxiliase

Pandora Kokoro

Location - The Diner | With - Akibahara Akibahara Rhysie Rhysie

Pandora locked the door. "Thank you so much! It's been so long since I had a good meal. You don't understand!" Pandora turned around her long sticky tongue lulling from her maw and wrapping around Joyce's face. "Don't worry. When you wake up, you won't remember a thing, the mess will be gone and you'll be just a little bit loopy and a lot of bit sleepy. You won't remember me and you won't have a care in the world~!" She giggled as everything went black for the older looking woman. After a few moments, Pandora exited the kitchen looking more ethereally lovely than ever, the discarded Joyce was sleeping, slumped over the pristine kitchen counter, the kitchen looking spotless and brand new with no signs of the atrocities committed by either human or demon. "Oh, hi Jack!"

Claire just about jumped, her mind taken out of the situation for a moment, having Leon just casually come up next to her in response to the man's request as well. Quite a few questions jumped to the forefront of her mind, wondering just why he happened to be here in the first place, why he looked so much younger, among other things. Though, their little reunion couldn't have come at worse time, as given what this patron was telling them, Claire's suspicions had been dead on, and there was a cadaver in the back that was being served to everyone else, leading her to eye the staff as they moved about the diner, hand reflexively moving for her sidearm. She knew that the second she spoke up, Leon should at least recognize her, getting ready to calm him down, seeing as they had much more pressing business to attend to right now. "There is a lot more information I'd like to acquire from you, but I don't believe you would just casually make up such a wild claim... me and my partner here will take a look for you. Try not to leave unless you're put in immediate danger, please." (( DapperDogman DapperDogman )) After addressing him, she would turn to Leon at least managing to put on a quick smile for him. "Go figure that the two us would run into each other under circumstances like this, right, Leon?" her free hand clasping his shoulder for a moment before taking a lead of their little duo. "Let's have a look in the kitchen, shall we?" (( Aegis Aegis ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back