• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Amelia did the same placing on her mask and pulling up the hoode of her cloak. Making their way out of the ship to gather supplies.

"Another earth?..okay" very curious now to see this driffrent earth
(DON'T STOP DON'T STOP WE'RE IN LUCK NOW DON'T STOP DON'T STOP THERE'S SO MUCH TO BE FOUND! WE CAN FIND PARADISE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO! GO! FREE YOUR SOUL!)
He stepped out. "Alright. I'll go looking for something to subdue the monster."

They headed for this other Earth.

(DON'T STOP DON'T STOP WE'RE IN LUCK NOW DON'T STOP DON'T STOP THERE'S SO MUCH TO BE FOUND! WE CAN FIND PARADISE! ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS GO! GO! FREE YOUR SOUL!)
He stepped out. "Alright. I'll go looking for something to subdue the monster."

They headed for this other Earth.
(😆 lol)
Amelia nodded "ill go look for the Hover Hauler along with something to secure the creature to it.." she said walking off toward a different direction

Aqua made her walk to her cot to wake up Peter as they reached the next planet

(😆 lol)
Amelia nodded "ill go look for the Hover Hauler along with something to secure the creature to it.." she said walking off toward a different direction

Aqua made her walk to her cot to wake up Peter as they reached the next planet
(can you guess where they're going?
He went and found a huge gun.

Peter woke up. "mmm. Five more minutes..."

(can you guess where they're going?
He went and found a huge gun.

Peter woke up. "mmm. Five more minutes..."
(The world of dragon ball Z ..by your little tune eairlier....china?)
She was able to get a Hover Hauler along with very heavy chains. Driving the clunky vehicle back to her ship.

"Hi sleepy head" she said with a smile as he woke up " Ben said we headed to a different earth"

(The world of dragon ball Z ..by your little tune eairlier....china?)
She was able to get a Hover Hauler along with very heavy chains. Driving the clunky vehicle back to her ship.

"Hi sleepy head" she said with a smile as he woke up " Ben said we headed to a different earth"
(Well they are going to the right world right at the start of the anime as well)
He came back carrying a huge bazooka.

"Hey..." He said getting up rubbing his eyes.

(Well they are going to the right world right at the start of the anime as well)
He came back carrying a huge bazooka.

"Hey..." He said getting up rubbing his eyes.
(Cool, never actually finished watching Dragon Ball and I know I missed episodes, as I use to watch on TV and mostly when I would visit my cousins, they were big fans XD)
"Wow thats a huge gun!" Amelia again climbing out of the Hover Hauler. "What are its features" she said very curious as she admired the bazooka.

"Come on we about to land" she said taking is hand, she seemd much more chipper as if her nightmare never happened.

(Cool, never actually finished watching Dragon Ball and I know I missed episodes, as I use to watch on TV and mostly when I would visit my cousins, they were big fans XD)
"Wow thats a huge gun!" Amelia again climbing out of the Hover Hauler. "What are its features" she said very curious as she admired the bazooka.

"Come on we about to land" she said taking is hand, she seemd much more chipper as if her nightmare never happened.
"Well it can blow up pretty much anything but for our purposes. It has a stun setting."

He tiredly got up. "Okay..."

"Well it can blow up pretty much anything but for our purposes. It has a stun setting."

He tiredly got up. "Okay..."
"That is a powerful weapon, will come in handy with capturing the Rancor....any ways you think we got everything we need?"

"You still tired?..." she asked wondering why he was still tired

"That is a powerful weapon, will come in handy with capturing the Rancor....any ways you think we got everything we need?"

"You still tired?..." she asked wondering why he was still tired
"Well everything except bait." He said.

"No... Just in the process of waking up."

"Well everything except bait." He said.

"No... Just in the process of waking up."
"Oh right bait...completely forgot about that..we need something to help lure the beast out" Amelia reponded having forgotten about bait "I go collect that" she added

"Oh...okay" she replied

"Oh right bait...completely forgot about that..we need something to help lure the beast out" Amelia reponded having forgotten about bait "I go collect that" she added

"Oh...okay" she replied
He nodded and waited.

The hatch opened. "let's go." Kevin saidm

He nodded and waited.

The hatch opened. "let's go." Kevin said
After a while, she returned with a large alien carrying a crate. The alien placed in the back of the Hover Hauler, it noded and grumbled before walking off. Amelia thanked him as she strapped the cate down "alright think we are set..." she said patting the crate "what you think? ready to head off?" she asked

Aqua stepped out of the ship with them

After a while, she returned with a large alien carrying a crate. The alien placed in the back of the Hover Hauler, it noded and grumbled before walking off. Amelia thanked him as she strapped the cate down "alright think we are set..." she said patting the crate "what you think? ready to head off?" she asked

Aqua stepped out of the ship with them
"Golden." He said.

They had landed in a forest.

"Golden." He said.

They had landed in a forest.
"Alright!" she said hopping of the back of the Hover Hauler. "lets go bag us a Rancor"

Aqua took in the surroundings, she always did enjoy forests. "were in earth...or in this version of the earth are we?" she asked looking up at the trees

"Alright!" she said hopping of the back of the Hover Hauler. "lets go bag us a Rancor"

Aqua took in the surroundings, she always did enjoy forests. "were in earth...or in this version of the earth are we?" she asked looking up at the trees
He hopped next to her. "Heh. Hunting monsters. Reminds me of the days back when there was still flesh on these old bones."

"Near a mountain. The nearest DNA sample should be around here."

He hopped next to her. "Heh. Hunting monsters. Reminds me of the days back when there was still flesh on these old bones."

"Near a mountain. The nearest DNA sample should be around here."
Scout perched itself on Amelia's shoulder as she started up Hover Hauler and drove off. "oh soo...you did have skin?...thought you had always just been a handsome bag of bones"

Aqua wondered what this earth was like if there was a sample for the Omnitrix here. But so far it look pretty normal to her

Scout perched itself on Amelia's shoulder as she started up Hover Hauler and drove off. "oh soo...you did have skin?...thought you had always just been a handsome bag of bones"

Aqua wondered what this earth was like if there was a sample for the Omnitrix here. But so far it look pretty normal to her
He chuckled. "Truth be told I use to be a monster hunter when I was alive. I was Damn good at it too. I did it for years only ever lost one." He said. "Unfortunately in that line work you only have to lose once to end up like I did."

They saw a man in an orange go chopping wood. With his hands.

He chuckled. "Truth be told I use to be a monster hunter when I was alive. I was Damn good at it too. I did it for years only ever lost one." He said. "Unfortunately in that line work you only have to lose once to end up like I did."

They saw a man in an orange go chopping wood. With his hands.
"a full-on monster hunter huh?....just like in the stories back when I was a sapling..." Amelia listens to Liam tell her a bit about his past and she was quite surprised by it. "so one of those monsters you use to hunt made you what you are?" she asked

"wow...is that man chopping wood with his bare hands?" she questioned spotting the man

"a full-on monster hunter huh?....just like in the stories back when I was a sapling..." Amelia listens to Liam tell her a bit about his past and she was quite surprised by it. "so one of those monsters you use to hunt made you what you are?" she asked

"wow...is that man chopping wood with his bare hands?" she questioned spotting the man
"Dracula." He said.

He looked up at them.

1595740412771.png

"Wow. Never seen you before." He said.

"Dracula?...huh thought he was some old made up legend to scare little ones..." she replied

Aqua waved hello 'woh...and I thought Kirishima had tall spiky hair" she thought looking at the man
"All legends are based in reality." He said. "Historically you'd be thinking of Vlad the impaler. But he found the secret to his own form of immortality. He became the first Vampire. And subsequently became the father of all vampires." He said

"My name is Goku." He said. (I'm going a little bit into the anime rather than the start)

"All legends are based in reality." He said. "Historically you'd be thinking of Vlad the impaler. But he found the secret to his own form of immortality. He became the first Vampire. And subsequently became the father of all vampires." He said

"My name is Goku." He said. (I'm going a little bit into the anime rather than the start)
"interesting...I never knew that...wait" she looked at him for a second before looking back at the road "are some sort of bony vampire?" she asked

(okaies sounds good 👍) "Hi Goku, I'm Aqua" she replied

"interesting...I never knew that...wait" she looked at him for a second before looking back at the road "are some sort of bony vampire?" she asked

(okaies sounds good 👍) "Hi Goku, I'm Aqua" she replied
"no." He said. "I was bitten but I plunged a wooden steak into my heart. I wasn't about to become a vampire. A warlock found my body ten years after I died... He used magic to control me and enslave me. The enslaving part didn't work out too well for him."

The Omnitrix scanned him. "What the?" Ben asked. "He's an alien. He looks human." Peter said. 'I'm a Saiyan." Goku said.

"no." He said. "I was bitten but I plunged a wooden steak into my heart. I wasn't about to become a vampire. A warlock found my body ten years after I died... He used magic to control me and enslave me. The enslaving part didn't work out too well for him."

The Omnitrix scanned him. "What the?" Ben asked. "He's an alien. He looks human." Peter said. 'I'm a Saiyan." Goku said.
Amelia was surprised by his answer "wow...you sure are intense.....killing yourself...and all..."

'not your normal looking alien' she thought

Amelia was surprised by his answer "wow...you sure are intense.....killing yourself...and all..."

'not your normal looking alien' she thought
"Once bitten by a vampire like Dracula you lose all sense of self. Rumor has it he would send you to kill your loved ones.... I don't know if thats true. But I had a wife and child. I wasn't going to risk that."

"Okay... Tell us about Saiyans..." Ben said looking at the sample. "Yeah." He said. "Basically we're really strong fighters. We naturally learn to control our energy, and we get stronger after every fight. We also normally have tails and we shouldn't look at the moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back