• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Aqua watched the plumbers walk away as she rubbed her arm. The slight frown on her face (not mad just being a butt, and grumpy pants because not like shots. A bit dramatic) disappeared when Peter took ahold of her hand. "I'm okay" she said looking up at him. "...don't like shots.." she said with a small pout as she sticked out her tongue.
~~~
"Zombies aren't to bad.....we can easily clear out the area....we delt with bigger beasts..." Amelia said motioning to herself and Liam as she walked ahead.

Emily wondered if these Zombies were anything like the beings they encountered in that sea lab.
~~~
A large man with white hair and tattooed lines on his face scoffed at the group infront of them "Lowly maggots swarming together..."

"Im afraid short-stuff isnt going to make it to the party.." a woman in white said "and neither is that big, bald wizard saint...we took them down!" The two little beings floating next to the woman yelled.

the members of the Pegasus and Lamia Scale equaly gasped not believing one of their strongest were defeated.

The other members of the Oracion Seis stood confidently most shooting out snarky remarks at the group.

(sounds good....sorry had to figure out what to write and rewatch a bit)
"I know." He said kissing her head.
~~~
"Follow me." Rolandor said.
~~~
Link fired an arrow at one if them.
~~~
Pinto looked back at Juvia. "So you must be one of those baddies." He said not seeming to recognize.

"I know." He said kissing her head.
~~~
"Follow me." Rolandor said.
~~~
Link fired an arrow at one if them.
~~~
Pinto looked back at Juvia. "So you must be one of those baddies." He said not seeming to recognize.
Aqua gently smiled looking back down as Peter kissed her head. He always managed to make her feel better, even with the smallest of actions. "So we just wait
~~~
They followed behind Rolandor.
~~~
One of the members quickly reacted the ground lifting up and blocking the flying arrow.

Erza pulled out her sword rushing over to one of them.

Fairy Tail and the others took action, no one would be prepared for the strength that the Oracion Seis had.
~~~
Juvia looked at Pinto before quickly looking around expecting to see one of the enemies. She was confused when she could not spot anyone else and Pinto did not move his eyes from her direction. "Pinto my love....were is this badie? Juvia can't seem to spot them" she spoke moving closer to his as she figured he could see something she couldn't.

Aqua gently smiled looking back down as Peter kissed her head. He always managed to make her feel better, even with the smallest of actions. "So we just wait
~~~
They followed behind Rolandor.
~~~
One of the members quickly reacted the ground lifting up and blocking the flying arrow.

Erza pulled out her sword rushing over to one of them.

Fairy Tail and the others took action, no one would be prepared for the strength that the Oracion Seis had.
~~~
Juvia looked at Pinto before quickly looking around expecting to see one of the enemies. She was confused when she could not spot anyone else and Pinto did not move his eyes from her direction. "Pinto my love....were is this badie? Juvia can't seem to spot them" she spoke moving closer to his as she figured he could see something she couldn't.
"That's the pla-" They heard screams. "Amd it looks like the plan just changed..."
~~~
He led them to a trapdoor which went down into a musty cold damp place. Earl was foind it slightly reminiscent of hogwarts' dungeons.
~~~
Link pulled out his sword and rushed of them (remind me I erza taken out of the fight proper by the poison?)
~~~
His eyes turned a deep shade of red. "Don't try to trick me, whoever you are, where are the rest of your friends. Actuslly doesn't matter. C'mon put up your fists lets do this." He raised his fists ready to fight... Her?

"That's the pla-" They heard screams. "Amd it looks like the plan just changed..."
~~~
He led them to a trapdoor which went down into a musty cold damp place. Earl was foind it slightly reminiscent of hogwarts' dungeons.
~~~
Link pulled out his sword and rushed of them (remind me I erza taken out of the fight proper by the poison?)
~~~
His eyes turned a deep shade of red. "Don't try to trick me, whoever you are, where are the rest of your friends. Actuslly doesn't matter. C'mon put up your fists lets do this." He raised his fists ready to fight... Her?
"I think it has" Aqua agreed knowing they could not just stay in here with knowing there were others in danger out side. She quickly left the ship with Peter towards the sound of the screams.
~~~
Emily followed also finding the surrounding to be familiar to her as it reminded her of the path she took to head to her dormitory every night back at Hogwarts
~~~
It seemed that each of the members of the Oracion Seis had chosen a few of the group members in the fight. The Pegasus guid were the first to get defeted as the Oracion Seis quickly took everyone down one by one as if it was everyone's first time fighting.

Erza requiped into her Heaven's wheel armor and send a sea of swords raining down towards Cobra, the man with the pet snake. Though it seemed that he had dodged every single sword. Suprised she was almost suprised attacked by the speedster of the group, but was quickly stoped by Erza with her sword. She required to her Flight Armor for quicker movement. But no matter her swords play or movements he was always a step ahead, dogging every move.

The speedster Racer rushed to Link quickly moving pased his swipes and getting a few kicks and punches in. A huge mountain of earth shot up from the ground tossing Link back. The attack was fron the aid of one of the Oracion Seis blocking Links open chance for attack.
~~~
Juvia looked at Pinto in confusion and concern as she took steps back. "My Love?....what is wrong?....you do not recognize, it's me your love Juvia....im not the enime..." she said trying to understand what had gone into Pintos head to believe she was one of the evil ones. "My love please I don't want to fight you....you have to see that it's me!" She spoke

"I think it has" Aqua agreed knowing they could not just stay in here with knowing there were others in danger out side. She quickly left the ship with Peter towards the sound of the screams.
~~~
Emily followed also finding the surrounding to be familiar to her as it reminded her of the path she took to head to her dormitory every night back at Hogwarts
~~~
It seemed that each of the members of the Oracion Seis had chosen a few of the group members in the fight. The Pegasus guid were the first to get defeted as the Oracion Seis quickly took everyone down one by one as if it was everyone's first time fighting.

Erza requiped into her Heaven's wheel armor and send a sea of swords raining down towards Cobra, the man with the pet snake. Though it seemed that he had dodged every single sword. Suprised she was almost suprised attacked by the speedster of the group, but was quickly stoped by Erza with her sword. She required to her Flight Armor for quicker movement. But no matter her swords play or movements he was always a step ahead, dogging every move.

The speedster Racer rushed to Link quickly moving pased his swipes and getting a few kicks and punches in. A huge mountain of earth shot up from the ground tossing Link back. The attack was fron the aid of one of the Oracion Seis blocking Links open chance for attack.
~~~
Juvia looked at Pinto in confusion and concern as she took steps back. "My Love?....what is wrong?....you do not recognize, it's me your love Juvia....im not the enime..." she said trying to understand what had gone into Pintos head to believe she was one of the evil ones. "My love please I don't want to fight you....you have to see that it's me!" She spoke
They ran out to see the plumbers firing against a bunch of zombies that looked as though fungus was growing front their faces. They were protecting a kid alongside an older man. Peter saw Zombies sneaking up from the back. "Hey! Bad zombies!" He yelled webbing st them.
~~~
Link was quickly forced to take a defensive position as the enemies forces overwhelmed everyone present. "Could really use Pinto right now!" Grey yelled.
~~~
(Will she forgive him if he... Absolutely messes her up for a while. After all he's clearly not in control)
He rushed at her ready to fight throwing s strong punch into her stomach.

They ran out to see the plumbers firing against a bunch of zombies that looked as though fungus was growing front their faces. They were protecting a kid alongside an older man. Peter saw Zombies sneaking up from the back. "Hey! Bad zombies!" He yelled webbing st them.
~~~
Link was quickly forced to take a defensive position as the enemies forces overwhelmed everyone present. "Could really use Pinto right now!" Grey yelled.
~~~
(Will she forgive him if he... Absolutely messes her up for a while. After all he's clearly not in control)
He rushed at her ready to fight throwing s strong punch into her stomach.
Aqua was taken aback to the sight of the zombies, bring back memories. The noise they made brought chills thoughout her body. She quickly pushed her uncomfortable feeling aside to help out the man and child. Gaining an opening she quickly pulled the two away from the center of it all.
~~~
Emily followed also finding the surrounding to be familiar to her as it reminded her of the path she took to head to her dormitory every night back at Hogwarts. "So just finding artifacts down here?" Emily commented (really can't remember for the life of me)
~~~
Lucy agreed with Gray's statement, fearing that something horable got to him if he was not amongst them helping out with the fight. Lucy's thoughts was interrupted with her defeat getting tossed to the ground amongst the others.

No matter the swipes, kicks and punches Cobra was always a step infront of Erza. She has managed to distract the man for a second with part of her thoughts that contained her past. Though when she went in for the hit Cobra's pet managed to catch ahold of Erza's arm, sinking its fangs into her. Nothing my a horrible pain shot through her causing her to drop her swoard and crashed to the ground.
~~~
(I think she would)
Juvia had managed to be fast enough for the first round as her body had been in its liquid state as she looked at Pinto with confusion and concern. "Pinto my love?.....what are you doing?" She questioned as she looked down to her liquid stomach and Pinto's fist threw it. "...my love its only me can't you see?"

Aqua was taken aback to the sight of the zombies, bring back memories. The noise they made brought chills thoughout her body. She quickly pushed her uncomfortable feeling aside to help out the man and child. Gaining an opening she quickly pulled the two away from the center of it all.
~~~
Emily followed also finding the surrounding to be familiar to her as it reminded her of the path she took to head to her dormitory every night back at Hogwarts. "So just finding artifacts down here?" Emily commented (really can't remember for the life of me)
~~~
Lucy agreed with Gray's statement, fearing that something horable got to him if he was not amongst them helping out with the fight. Lucy's thoughts was interrupted with her defeat getting tossed to the ground amongst the others.

No matter the swipes, kicks and punches Cobra was always a step infront of Erza. She has managed to distract the man for a second with part of her thoughts that contained her past. Though when she went in for the hit Cobra's pet managed to catch ahold of Erza's arm, sinking its fangs into her. Nothing my a horrible pain shot through her causing her to drop her swoard and crashed to the ground.
~~~
(I think she would)
Juvia had managed to be fast enough for the first round as her body had been in its liquid state as she looked at Pinto with confusion and concern. "Pinto my love?.....what are you doing?" She questioned as she looked down to her liquid stomach and Pinto's fist threw it. "...my love its only me can't you see?"
"Let go of me Fucker!" The girl yelled before seeing her. "Oh you're not a zombie."
~~~
"If we can." Rolandor said. "No one's ever come down here. Not even Arch-Magw Aren. Took months of insisting that what we found down here might lead to some fantastic dicscoveries that he finally relented." He saidm (basically just an exploratory mission)
Once they were at the door they saw a Draugr. An undead creature guarding it. Staring at them. It growled and reached for its ax. Liam was pulling out his gun. But Earl had already had his wand in hand since they had come down to the midden. A streak of yellow light hit the the draugr amd it turned into a rat and scurried off.
~~~
"Erza!" Link dropped his sword and ran toward her.
~~~
He took the opening of her looking down. He kicked upward and his foot made painful contact with her nose, mouth, amd lower jaw.

"Let go of me Fucker!" The girl yelled before seeing her. "Oh you're not a zombie."
~~~
"If we can." Rolandor said. "No one's ever come down here. Not even Arch-Magw Aren. Took months of insisting that what we found down here might lead to some fantastic dicscoveries that he finally relented." He saidm (basically just an exploratory mission)
Once they were at the door they saw a Draugr. An undead creature guarding it. Staring at them. It growled and reached for its ax. Liam was pulling out his gun. But Earl had already had his wand in hand since they had come down to the midden. A streak of yellow light hit the the draugr amd it turned into a rat and scurried off.
~~~
"Erza!" Link dropped his sword and ran toward her.
~~~
He took the opening of her looking down. He kicked upward and his foot made painful contact with her nose, mouth, amd lower jaw.
"Of course not,.....sorry,....I felt this would have been the quickest way...they were getting too close for comfort..." Aqua replied. Tentacles unwrapped from their hold of the man and girl as she took a step back.
~~~
"really no one?....interesting...well this is bound to be thrilling," Emily commented, becoming a bit more interested in this venture they were taking.

Amelia stared at the rat as it scurried off, she let out a quite scoffed chuckle. "got some competition there....boy might be a faster draw than you" she quipped playfully elbowing Liam in the shoulder (you know like pushing up against him with her arm)
~~~
Erza laid on the ground griping her arm eyes shut as she grunted in pain. She coukd only hear fate voice of those around her as she felt the pain of the poison start to corse through her arm.

Cobra scoft "you maybe fast, but that won't save you from Cubellios poison....enjoy writhing in agony till death claims you....so much for the queen of fairies" He laughed.

It seemed that everyone had been taken down as the Oracion Seis stood victorious. The tall bald man with facial tattoos steped forward from the Oracion Seis and looked at the defeted group. "how pathetic.....would have expected more of a fight....prepare for oblivion's embrace!" He said confedently as he heled out his skull staff at the group as started to cast a spell, everyone feeling the presence of horrable dark magic surrounding them.
~~~
Juvia was taken by surprise, not at all expecting the hit. She fell back holding her face as she felt blood drip from her mouth. She quickly took action and cast water nebula towards Pinto. Sending out two columns of water, who wraped around each other and formed a helix that blasted towards Pinto. Pushing back Pinto with huge force.

"Of course not,.....sorry,....I felt this would have been the quickest way...they were getting too close for comfort..." Aqua replied. Tentacles unwrapped from their hold of the man and girl as she took a step back.
~~~
"really no one?....interesting...well this is bound to be thrilling," Emily commented, becoming a bit more interested in this venture they were taking.

Amelia stared at the rat as it scurried off, she let out a quite scoffed chuckle. "got some competition there....boy might be a faster draw than you" she quipped playfully elbowing Liam in the shoulder (you know like pushing up against him with her arm)
~~~
Erza laid on the ground griping her arm eyes shut as she grunted in pain. She coukd only hear fate voice of those around her as she felt the pain of the poison start to corse through her arm.

Cobra scoft "you maybe fast, but that won't save you from Cubellios poison....enjoy writhing in agony till death claims you....so much for the queen of fairies" He laughed.

It seemed that everyone had been taken down as the Oracion Seis stood victorious. The tall bald man with facial tattoos steped forward from the Oracion Seis and looked at the defeted group. "how pathetic.....would have expected more of a fight....prepare for oblivion's embrace!" He said confedently as he heled out his skull staff at the group as started to cast a spell, everyone feeling the presence of horrable dark magic surrounding them.
~~~
Juvia was taken by surprise, not at all expecting the hit. She fell back holding her face as she felt blood drip from her mouth. She quickly took action and cast water nebula towards Pinto. Sending out two columns of water, who wraped around each other and formed a helix that blasted towards Pinto. Pushing back Pinto with huge force.
Peter's Spider-Sense went off. He spun around and shot a webline at another zombie that was attemptiong to sneak up on them.
~~~
"I'm just good a spellcasting that's... all. What the hell?" Earl noticed something in the corner of his eye and went to inspect it. He stood up next to the door holding a wand. "Emily... you know these stories better than I do. Is this...?" He held out the Elder Wand.
~~~
Link held Erza close closing his eyes. "Goddesses help us!" His sword hand glowed brightly with the triforce and a dome of light surrounded him and any nearby allies. The dark magic couldn't penetrate it.
~~~
He broke through the water with a yell and fired a green beam straight through her torso leaving a whole in her chest. And her left lung. (He got senzu)

Peter's Spider-Sense went off. He spun around and shot a webline at another zombie that was attemptiong to sneak up on them.
~~~
"I'm just good a spellcasting that's... all. What the hell?" Earl noticed something in the corner of his eye and went to inspect it. He stood up next to the door holding a wand. "Emily... you know these stories better than I do. Is this...?" He held out the Elder Wand.
~~~
Link held Erza close closing his eyes. "Goddesses help us!" His sword hand glowed brightly with the triforce and a dome of light surrounded him and any nearby allies. The dark magic couldn't penetrate it.
~~~
He broke through the water with a yell and fired a green beam straight through her torso leaving a whole in her chest. And her left lung. (He got senzu)
Aqua managed to get another zombie away from them by tossing a large pice of debrie towards the creature.
~~~
Emily turned towards the voice of Earl and walked over to him. Earl had seemed to have found something as he held it in his hands. "Wow...I...it can't be...what would it be doing here?..." Emily said as she walked to him and reached out to the artifact he was holding. She closely looked at it, examining it. "I think it is...its the Elder Wand..." she said
~~~
Erza leand herself against Link's hold, unsure what was going around them. Eyes closed from the pain as she continued to clenched on to her arm.

The tattooed man stoped it spell half way, confusing his allies as he stared past the defeted group. "Its her....its Wendy...." with out much woarning a green force shot out from his staff and grabbed the small screaming girl and before anyone could do anything she disappeared in a snap of green light. "I have not use for the rest of you! Be gone!" He bellowed as light once again came from his staff. The evil green enerygy shot down on to the group. Explosion and dust emerged around them as the Oracion Seis left believeing they had distoryed them. (Link saved them though)
~~~
Juvia gasped tears rolling down her cheeks as it seemed to start to rain around them for a bit "why my love?..." she softly spoke as her eyes rolled back and she collapsed to the ground.

Aqua managed to get another zombie away from them by tossing a large pice of debrie towards the creature.
~~~
Emily turned towards the voice of Earl and walked over to him. Earl had seemed to have found something as he held it in his hands. "Wow...I...it can't be...what would it be doing here?..." Emily said as she walked to him and reached out to the artifact he was holding. She closely looked at it, examining it. "I think it is...its the Elder Wand..." she said
~~~
Erza leand herself against Link's hold, unsure what was going around them. Eyes closed from the pain as she continued to clenched on to her arm.

The tattooed man stoped it spell half way, confusing his allies as he stared past the defeted group. "Its her....its Wendy...." with out much woarning a green force shot out from his staff and grabbed the small screaming girl and before anyone could do anything she disappeared in a snap of green light. "I have not use for the rest of you! Be gone!" He bellowed as light once again came from his staff. The evil green enerygy shot down on to the group. Explosion and dust emerged around them as the Oracion Seis left believeing they had distoryed them. (Link saved them though)
~~~
Juvia gasped tears rolling down her cheeks as it seemed to start to rain around them for a bit "why my love?..." she softly spoke as her eyes rolled back and she collapsed to the ground.
Once the zombies were run off Peter looked st the two dead plumbers. "Guess we'll have to call for another pickup."
~~~
"It's warm... Like when I got my first wand. But... How? There's no way it can recognize me as its owner... I haven't beaten anyone, or overpowered anyone to get it... And how did it even get here?"
~~~
Link was holding Erza tightly. ",Stay with me! Don't you dare die! Not today! Not today!"
~~~
The illusionist hearing they had wendy, left. Pinto's eyes returned to normal. "What's... What's going...." His eyes widened. "Juvia... JUVIA!" He ran over to her and picked her up. He took out a senzu bean and gave it to her. "Juvia. Come on! Juvia!" The senzu healed her injuries. But Pinto was now tearing up. He put his head against hers his eyes tightly closes. "I didn't know...." He said quietly and remorseful. "I didn't know... I'm sorry. Please be okay. I didn't know. You can't die like this... I didn't know."

Once the zombies were run off Peter looked st the two dead plumbers. "Guess we'll have to call for another pickup."
~~~
"It's warm... Like when I got my first wand. But... How? There's no way it can recognize me as its owner... I haven't beaten anyone, or overpowered anyone to get it... And how did it even get here?"
~~~
Link was holding Erza tightly. ",Stay with me! Don't you dare die! Not today! Not today!"
~~~
The illusionist hearing they had wendy, left. Pinto's eyes returned to normal. "What's... What's going...." His eyes widened. "Juvia... JUVIA!" He ran over to her and picked her up. He took out a senzu bean and gave it to her. "Juvia. Come on! Juvia!" The senzu healed her injuries. But Pinto was now tearing up. He put his head against hers his eyes tightly closes. "I didn't know...." He said quietly and remorseful. "I didn't know... I'm sorry. Please be okay. I didn't know. You can't die like this... I didn't know."
Aqua looked back at the dead plumbers, her heartbreaking as she saw their dead corpses. "we will..." Aqua agreed with Peter as she turned to her human self. "We can't stay out in the open we have to go" she added.
~~~
"well... it can choose its owner..." Emily said looking at Earl after she had handed him back the wand. "it can... it's not required to kill, beat or overpower a past owner to overtake the wand....as simply, as stealing even works...or I guess in our case you found it without a previous owner..." Emily replied "....and if I would have to guess...it might be here after that day the world went all wonky... we go strange things in our world and items from our world did vanish on that day too.." she added.
~~~
The dust cleared and the Oracion Seis were gone, slowly everyone was getting up from the horrid defeat they just went through.

(aww Link 😭 )
"Link..." a hushed but horsed voice escaped from Erza as he held her tight to her. "I'm....I'm fine,...we...have to keep going" she said spoke holding back the sheer pain that was coursing from her arm as she tried to sit up under his hold.
~~~
Juvia was limp when he picked her up a tiny bit of life burly holding on. The Senzu bean had healed her wounds her breathing slowly returning as he held her. Her hand slowly rose as placed it on his cheek . "my love, please dont shed those tears...Juvia is fine" she said weakly closing her eyes. Her heart beat faster from the sheer closeness she was to Pinto. Feeling faint from his cheek toching hers.

Aqua looked back at the dead plumbers, her heartbreaking as she saw their dead corpses. "we will..." Aqua agreed with Peter as she turned to her human self. "We can't stay out in the open we have to go" she added.
~~~
"well... it can choose its owner..." Emily said looking at Earl after she had handed him back the wand. "it can... it's not required to kill, beat or overpower a past owner to overtake the wand....as simply, as stealing even works...or I guess in our case you found it without a previous owner..." Emily replied "....and if I would have to guess...it might be here after that day the world went all wonky... we go strange things in our world and items from our world did vanish on that day too.." she added.
~~~
The dust cleared and the Oracion Seis were gone, slowly everyone was getting up from the horrid defeat they just went through.

(aww Link 😭 )
"Link..." a hushed but horsed voice escaped from Erza as he held her tight to her. "I'm....I'm fine,...we...have to keep going" she said spoke holding back the sheer pain that was coursing from her arm as she tried to sit up under his hold.
~~~
Juvia was limp when he picked her up a tiny bit of life burly holding on. The Senzu bean had healed her wounds her breathing slowly returning as he held her. Her hand slowly rose as placed it on his cheek . "my love, please dont shed those tears...Juvia is fine" she said weakly closing her eyes. Her heart beat faster from the sheer closeness she was to Pinto. Feeling faint from his cheek toching hers.
"First." A gun clicked. They looked back to see a man. "Hand those two over. They killed some of our friends you see." He had a gun. "They attacked us first you asshat!" The little girl said. "Don't matter actions have concequ-" Quite suddenly the gun was in Peter's hand. "I am sick and tired of idiots on revenge quests." He said. "The main raises his arms up. "I surrender!" "Don't be stupid I'm not gonna shoot you." Peter said walking up to the man. "I'm gonna give this back to you. BUT, It's for zombies only from now on. Got it pumpkin?" He said as if he was scolding a little boy
~~~
He pocketed the wand.
~~~
"Not until your safe. Not until your healed." He said.
~~~
He hugged her tightly. "Those bastards." He muttered. "They're in for it now. Making me attack my own friends." He let go of hwr and stood up. "They're walking dead men."

"First." A gun clicked. They looked back to see a man. "Hand those two over. They killed some of our friends you see." He had a gun. "They attacked us first you asshat!" The little girl said. "Don't matter actions have concequ-" Quite suddenly the gun was in Peter's hand. "I am sick and tired of idiots on revenge quests." He said. "The main raises his arms up. "I surrender!" "Don't be stupid I'm not gonna shoot you." Peter said walking up to the man. "I'm gonna give this back to you. BUT, It's for zombies only from now on. Got it pumpkin?" He said as if he was scolding a little boy
~~~
He pocketed the wand.
~~~
"Not until your safe. Not until your healed." He said.
~~~
He hugged her tightly. "Those bastards." He muttered. "They're in for it now. Making me attack my own friends." He let go of hwr and stood up. "They're walking dead men."
Aqua quickly turned to the sound of the gun clicked. She looked over to the man that held them at gun point demanding the man and girl. Peter was quick as always to take care of the issue. Aqua gently smiled at the way Peter spoke to the man as he handed the gun back.
~~~
"So much ...over some stick?..." Amelia commented as they continued.
(Would Amelia and Liam know Earl...well at least at a small glace Emily from when the bounty to hunt the unicorn that was dieing?)
~~~
"No...no...im fine...I just...." Erza said groaning in pain as she closed her eyes trying to keep to her feet. She fell to her knees as she reached out to Link her hand laying on his belt "Forgive me my dear" she spoke softly as in a quick single movement she pulled off his belt and tied it around her upper arm. She managed to summon on of her swords. "It needs to come off.....cut it off so we can continue....save Wendy...de...defet the Seis..." she said between the sheer pain she was feeling.
~~~
Juvia felt faint from the sheer feeling of excitement of Pinto hugging her tightly. What had happeded and the issues in hand to the threat saw ignored just slightly as her mind went wild with the small gesture that he gave her due to worring about his friends and what the enemy made him do. She fainted from the single affection of the hug.

Aqua quickly turned to the sound of the gun clicked. She looked over to the man that held them at gun point demanding the man and girl. Peter was quick as always to take care of the issue. Aqua gently smiled at the way Peter spoke to the man as he handed the gun back.
~~~
"So much ...over some stick?..." Amelia commented as they continued.
(Would Amelia and Liam know Earl...well at least at a small glace Emily from when the bounty to hunt the unicorn that was dieing?)
~~~
"No...no...im fine...I just...." Erza said groaning in pain as she closed her eyes trying to keep to her feet. She fell to her knees as she reached out to Link her hand laying on his belt "Forgive me my dear" she spoke softly as in a quick single movement she pulled off his belt and tied it around her upper arm. She managed to summon on of her swords. "It needs to come off.....cut it off so we can continue....save Wendy...de...defet the Seis..." she said between the sheer pain she was feeling.
~~~
Juvia felt faint from the sheer feeling of excitement of Pinto hugging her tightly. What had happeded and the issues in hand to the threat saw ignored just slightly as her mind went wild with the small gesture that he gave her due to worring about his friends and what the enemy made him do. She fainted from the single affection of the hug.
He looked back at Aqua. "Guess we're trapped for a while." He said.
~~~
"You've been to hogwarts. You know there's more than meets the eye to anything." He stoid up. "It's not just a stick. It's the most powerful wand ever created."
~~~
Link stood back. He looked down and took one of the swords. "Very well." He said. "Hold out your arm."
~~~
"Juvia?" He asked seeing her unconcious. He sighed and smiled slightly. He picked her up and began flying back to the others

He looked back at Aqua. "Guess we're trapped for a while." He said.
~~~
"You've been to hogwarts. You know there's more than meets the eye to anything." He stoid up. "It's not just a stick. It's the most powerful wand ever created."
~~~
Link stood back. He looked down and took one of the swords. "Very well." He said. "Hold out your arm."
~~~
"Juvia?" He asked seeing her unconcious. He sighed and smiled slightly. He picked her up and began flying back to the others
"I guess we are.." Aqua replied not sounding thrilled for the realization.
~~~
"True...we did...it was a quick job...not really to stand around to vist.." Amelia commented. "Either way, you would think that if that thing was All-powerful there'll be a bit more protection around it...not just simply lying around" she added
~~~
Erza nodded as she took in a deep breath and held out her arm ready for it to get cut off.
"STOP! ARE YOU INSAINE! " Gray said stoping Link "you can't just cut her are off!"

"Link I cant believe your seriously going to go through this!" Lucy said with deep concern
~~~
Juvia remains unconscious but with a small smile on her lips.

"I guess we are.." Aqua replied not sounding thrilled for the realization.
~~~
"True...we did...it was a quick job...not really to stand around to vist.." Amelia commented. "Either way, you would think that if that thing was All-powerful there'll be a bit more protection around it...not just simply lying around" she added
~~~
Erza nodded as she took in a deep breath and held out her arm ready for it to get cut off.
"STOP! ARE YOU INSAINE! " Gray said stoping Link "you can't just cut her are off!"

"Link I cant believe your seriously going to go through this!" Lucy said with deep concern
~~~
Juvia remains unconscious but with a small smile on her lips.
"Who are you two?" The older man said.
~~~
They went through the door into a huge dark cavern. Earl took out the Elder wand wanting to test. "Lumos Maxima." He fired a ball of light into ceiling. What once would have been a large ligjt source now lit the place up as beight as with the Elder Wands power.
~~~
"What do you suggest then?" Link snapped.

"Who are you two?" The older man said.
~~~
They went through the door into a huge dark cavern. Earl took out the Elder wand wanting to test. "Lumos Maxima." He fired a ball of light into ceiling. What once would have been a large ligjt source now lit the place up as beight as with the Elder Wands power.
~~~
"What do you suggest then?" Link snapped.
Aqua turned to the man "just travelers...im Aquamarine and this is Peter, we were just passing by...but it seems we are stuck here for a bit."
~~~
Emily looked up at the light and then over at Earl. "Show off" she said teasingly holding back a smile.
~~~
"Anything but that!...you can't just chop it off! She is not thinking right!" Lucy added steping back as Link snaped.

"I have made up my mind! Just cut it off before the venom speeds through out my body!" Erza plead

"I say just go for it, we have too or we will loose one of our strongest.." Lyon butted in

"No Erza! Your not thinking clearly,....Look Link we can't let her do this, this is un rashanable...she is not thinking clearly this will drastically change her life if we do this.." Gray spoke.

Aqua turned to the man "just travelers...im Aquamarine and this is Peter, we were just passing by...but it seems we are stuck here for a bit."
~~~
Emily looked up at the light and then over at Earl. "Show off" she said teasingly holding back a smile.
~~~
"Anything but that!...you can't just chop it off! She is not thinking right!" Lucy added steping back as Link snaped.

"I have made up my mind! Just cut it off before the venom speeds through out my body!" Erza plead

"I say just go for it, we have too or we will loose one of our strongest.." Lyon butted in

"No Erza! Your not thinking clearly,....Look Link we can't let her do this, this is un rashanable...she is not thinking clearly this will drastically change her life if we do this.." Gray spoke.
"More of those plumber types. Been trying to restore order here for a year. Only thing they've done is add to the amount of infected." The man said. "Well well. Ain't dis an ironic twist. Seein' an old friend on another zombie planet." A voice said. Scout stood there looking at Aqua with a friendly smile.
~~~
"Blimey. I knew this wand was powerful but I've never cast a lighting charm that powerfully before." He said looking at the wand.
~~~
Link looked at Erza. "It's exactly what I would tell her to do..." He raised his sword. (I have no idea what happens that stops her from losing her arm in the show)

"More of those plumber types. Been trying to restore order here for a year. Only thing they've done is add to the amount of infected." The man said. "Well well. Ain't dis an ironic twist. Seein' an old friend on another zombie planet." A voice said. Scout stood there looking at Aqua with a friendly smile.
~~~
"Blimey. I knew this wand was powerful but I've never cast a lighting charm that powerfully before." He said looking at the wand.
~~~
Link looked at Erza. "It's exactly what I would tell her to do..." He raised his sword. (I have no idea what happens that stops her from losing her arm in the show)
Aqua crossed her arms looking pass the man and girl as the man spoke about the plumbers. The idea that this infection was as worse as the one she had been stuck in, and those had super-powered human infected. Lost in her thoughts a familer voice cought her attention. "Scout?..." Aqua questioned looking at him and smiled back. "Scout! It's you, your okay....wait what are you doing here?" She said going over and giving him a hug.
~~~
"It is the Elder wand love, the magic cast from it will be nothing like any other, after all with it the holder is able to perform feats of magic that would normally be impossible even for the most skilled whitches and wizards" Emily said looking over at Earl with a smile
~~~
(The others arguing and stoping eachother stopes it, then because of the arguing erza falls back down as the poisan just weakens her more. Carla gets annoyed with all the fighting saying that finding Wendy would be able to heal Erza with out a problem and that's when they find out she is also a dragon slayer.)

Erza made eye contact with Link as he spoke, they grown to have a deep connection and she trusted him. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact.

The sword never made contact as Gray stoped the blade with his ice magic. "No....you will not mangle Erza!" He said

"So her arm is more important then her life?...I see your as spinless as ever....he clearly understands that her life is more important..." Lyon added motioning to Link.

"you butt out of this Lyon!...Link stop be rational...I know Erza would do the same for you....but you two are too brash sometimes....this is not something to be done we can still help her in another way..." Gray said standing inbetween the two.

Erza was getting fed up with everyone, she could not understand why they were butting in with her choice. She took in a breath about to tare into Gray but as she did the world around her got blurry and it started to spin. She gasped as she collapse to the ground. "Erza!.." Lucy gasped running over to her side. The small white cat frowned as she saw all this play out. "We are all liosing time with all this bickering and fighting your friend is gravely hurt and the only way you can help her is if we find Wendy.....she is the only one that can help your friend..." she spoke out.
(Did the best I could)

Aqua crossed her arms looking pass the man and girl as the man spoke about the plumbers. The idea that this infection was as worse as the one she had been stuck in, and those had super-powered human infected. Lost in her thoughts a familer voice cought her attention. "Scout?..." Aqua questioned looking at him and smiled back. "Scout! It's you, your okay....wait what are you doing here?" She said going over and giving him a hug.
~~~
"It is the Elder wand love, the magic cast from it will be nothing like any other, after all with it the holder is able to perform feats of magic that would normally be impossible even for the most skilled whitches and wizards" Emily said looking over at Earl with a smile
~~~
(The others arguing and stoping eachother stopes it, then because of the arguing erza falls back down as the poisan just weakens her more. Carla gets annoyed with all the fighting saying that finding Wendy would be able to heal Erza with out a problem and that's when they find out she is also a dragon slayer.)

Erza made eye contact with Link as he spoke, they grown to have a deep connection and she trusted him. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact.

The sword never made contact as Gray stoped the blade with his ice magic. "No....you will not mangle Erza!" He said

"So her arm is more important then her life?...I see your as spinless as ever....he clearly understands that her life is more important..." Lyon added motioning to Link.

"you butt out of this Lyon!...Link stop be rational...I know Erza would do the same for you....but you two are too brash sometimes....this is not something to be done we can still help her in another way..." Gray said standing inbetween the two.

Erza was getting fed up with everyone, she could not understand why they were butting in with her choice. She took in a breath about to tare into Gray but as she did the world around her got blurry and it started to spin. She gasped as she collapse to the ground. "Erza!.." Lucy gasped running over to her side. The small white cat frowned as she saw all this play out. "We are all liosing time with all this bickering and fighting your friend is gravely hurt and the only way you can help her is if we find Wendy.....she is the only one that can help your friend..." she spoke out.
(Did the best I could)
"Yo." He said. "Believe it or not. On a job." He said.
~~~
"Kind of feels like cheating having a wand so powerful." He said.
~~~
Link saw Erza fall he was about to tear into Grey something fierce when Charla spoke. "Then we find her. We save Erza." He said. That was all he needed to hear.

Just then Pinto arrived. "What happend?" He asked looking at Erza. He was still carrying the unconscious Juvia.

"Yo." He said. "Believe it or not. On a job." He said.
~~~
"Kind of feels like cheating having a wand so powerful." He said.
~~~
Link saw Erza fall he was about to tear into Grey something fierce when Charla spoke. "Then we find her. We save Erza." He said. That was all he needed to hear.

Just then Pinto arrived. "What happend?" He asked looking at Erza. He was still carrying the unconscious Juvia.
"Job?...you helping the plumbers?..." she asked "Oh Scott...this is Peter." she said reaching out and grabbing Peter's arms to pull him over to them. "...I found him" she said hugging Peter's arm as she introduced him. (Showing that she was able to find her way back home, back to Peter <3)
~~~
".. well could not use it...you know" Emily added.
~~~
"...we better do it soon...think the poison is spreading..." Lucy said noticing that the purple markings from the bite wound had grown over the area she had secured with the belt.

"Then we shall not loose any time we must go....not knowing what that group would want with poor Wendy.." Carla added wearing a worried look on her face.

"The Oracion Seis.....the fight sady had no love...they were too much. You fairies should not have come seems they are too much for your team.." Sheery mentioned after seeing that Juvia was also down.

"Job?...you helping the plumbers?..." she asked "Oh Scott...this is Peter." she said reaching out and grabbing Peter's arms to pull him over to them. "...I found him" she said hugging Peter's arm as she introduced him. (Showing that she was able to find her way back home, back to Peter <3)
~~~
".. well could not use it...you know" Emily added.
~~~
"...we better do it soon...think the poison is spreading..." Lucy said noticing that the purple markings from the bite wound had grown over the area she had secured with the belt.

"Then we shall not loose any time we must go....not knowing what that group would want with poor Wendy.." Carla added wearing a worried look on her face.

"The Oracion Seis.....the fight sady had no love...they were too much. You fairies should not have come seems they are too much for your team.." Sheery mentioned after seeing that Juvia was also down.
"I see that.' scout chuckled. "No. We're working for a group called the firefly's. Want us to get that kid to them so they can an acrual cure. Those shots you got only last about a day or so."
~~~
"True..." He said. "Naaah."
~~~
"Actually... I hurt Juvia." He said. Everyone was shocked. Natsu not having the whole story and overwhelmed with anger Punched pinto with a flaming fist. Pinto who could have stopped it so easily took the punch feeling he deserved this.

"I see that.' scout chuckled. "No. We're working for a group called the firefly's. Want us to get that kid to them so they can an acrual cure. Those shots you got only last about a day or so."
~~~
"True..." He said. "Naaah."
~~~
"Actually... I hurt Juvia." He said. Everyone was shocked. Natsu not having the whole story and overwhelmed with anger Punched pinto with a flaming fist. Pinto who could have stopped it so easily took the punch feeling he deserved this.
Aqua smiled giving peter's arm a hug as Scout chuckled before letting go. "Only a day?....that is not good...." Aqua softly said not liking that information as she rubbed her arm when the shot had been placed. ".....but....there is a possibility to have a cure,...that is actually amazing"
~~~
Emily smiled and rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit "you're imposable.." she added

"Will you younglings focus on what we are doing... truly,...." Amelia let out a frustrated sigh as she rolled her eyes as the group continued.
~~~
"what?!.." Lucy shouted in disbelief

"what is wrong with you?, what could have gotten into you to think that was right?.....there is something really wrong with you two today" Gray had his choice of words with Pinto and Link and their choices with that of two of their own members.

Carla was becoming frustrated with all of these distractions. She took to the sky to gather some height against the other and cleared her throat " LISTEN UP YOU ARE ALL WAISTING TIME!...we really dont have time for such things....your all acting like children.." she stated. She took in a breath and quickly informed Pinto what had happened. "...now we really have to get going....Erza is losing time and im fearful to what could be happening to Wendy.." she added.

Aqua smiled giving peter's arm a hug as Scout chuckled before letting go. "Only a day?....that is not good...." Aqua softly said not liking that information as she rubbed her arm when the shot had been placed. ".....but....there is a possibility to have a cure,...that is actually amazing"
~~~
Emily smiled and rolled her eyes, chuckling a bit "you're imposable.." she added

"Will you younglings focus on what we are doing... truly,...." Amelia let out a frustrated sigh as she rolled her eyes as the group continued.
~~~
"what?!.." Lucy shouted in disbelief

"what is wrong with you?, what could have gotten into you to think that was right?.....there is something really wrong with you two today" Gray had his choice of words with Pinto and Link and their choices with that of two of their own members.

Carla was becoming frustrated with all of these distractions. She took to the sky to gather some height against the other and cleared her throat " LISTEN UP YOU ARE ALL WAISTING TIME!...we really dont have time for such things....your all acting like children.." she stated. She took in a breath and quickly informed Pinto what had happened. "...now we really have to get going....Erza is losing time and im fearful to what could be happening to Wendy.." she added.
"Then we better get her there fast." Peter said.
~~~
"You two are talkin' too much. Anything down here is gonna be on us faster than a woodpecker to bark if you keep yappin." Liam hissed in agreement.

Earl scoffed. "Anything down here already knows something up. I lit up the place like a disco.
~~~
Pinto just nodded. "Well we better get looking."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back