• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"She already had a boyfriend." He said.
~~~
He walked outside to get some.
"what? She does?!" Josh said in complete shock "Emily does not...she never had a boyfriend before....she is always hanging around us or Earl...I have never seen her with anyone else"
~~~
The three had a very nice dinner, nothing but smiles and laughter amongst the three of them as they enjoyed their pizza.

"what? She does?!" Josh said in complete shock "Emily does not...she never had a boyfriend before....she is always hanging around us or Earl...I have never seen her with anyone else"
~~~
The three had a very nice dinner, nothing but smiles and laughter amongst the three of them as they enjoyed their pizza.
"Yeah always around Earl." He said. "Her and Earl."
~~~
He smiled being around them.

"Yeah always around Earl." He said. "Her and Earl."
~~~
He smiled being around them.
"Earl?...what no no....you got it wrong Earl and Emily are just friends..." Josh said with a chuckle shaking his head thinking Ryan was messing with him
~~~
They ended the night with a movie Amber just wanted to make sure the two teens were kept in a good mood after having to deal with what they did a few days ago. Eliana had fallen asleep about halfway through the movie leaning her head against Kalbes shoulder.

"Earl?...what no no....you got it wrong Earl and Emily are just friends..." Josh said with a chuckle shaking his head thinking Ryan was messing with him
~~~
They ended the night with a movie Amber just wanted to make sure the two teens were kept in a good mood after having to deal with what they did a few days ago. Eliana had fallen asleep about halfway through the movie leaning her head against Kalbes shoulder.
"Exactly how good are your grades?" He asked.
~~~
Kaleb had an arm wrapped around her.

"Exactly how good are your grades?" He asked.
~~~
Kaleb had an arm wrapped around her.
"huh?...so they are just friends?.." Josh said a bit confused "uhhh...not the best" he said rubbing the back of his head "but I'm okay, the guys help me out a lot.." he replied knowing that without his three friends he be the worst off
~~~
Amber got up turning off the television, she turned to look at Kaleb and the sleeping Eliana "you should head to bed Kaleb..." she whispered.

"huh?...so they are just friends?.." Josh said a bit confused "uhhh...not the best" he said rubbing the back of his head "but I'm okay, the guys help me out a lot.." he replied knowing that without his three friends he be the worst off
~~~
Amber got up turning off the television, she turned to look at Kaleb and the sleeping Eliana "you should head to bed Kaleb..." she whispered.
"You really should pay more attention to their relationship..." He said.
~~~
"Okay." He said setting her down on the couch and going to the guest room.

"You really should pay more attention to their relationship..." He said.
~~~
"Okay." He said setting her down on the couch and going to the guest room.
"Really?....huh..." Josh said in deep thought now. He was confused as to what he had to pay attention to as Earl and Emily have always been very close to each other and even very affectioned, towards each other. (well hugs and Earl places his arm around her XD Josh is so confused. The next day she just stared at both of them XD)
~~~
Amber placed a big fluffy blanket over Eliana before heading off to her room.

"Really?....huh..." Josh said in deep thought now. He was confused as to what he had to pay attention to as Earl and Emily have always been very close to each other and even very affectioned, towards each other. (well hugs and Earl places his arm around her XD Josh is so confused. The next day she just stared at both of them XD)
~~~
Amber placed a big fluffy blanket over Eliana before heading off to her room.
Ryan was lost in his own thoughts.
~~~
The next morning Kaleb was feeling way better

Ryan was lost in his own thoughts.
~~~
The next morning Kaleb was feeling way better
Hogwarts become dead silent as everyone within its walls settled down for the night.
~~~
Eliana was sitting at the table deeply focused on a magazine that laid on the middle of the table, Amber was making breakfast.

Hogwarts become dead silent as everyone within its walls settled down for the night.
~~~
Eliana was sitting at the table deeply focused on a magazine that laid on the middle of the table, Amber was making breakfast.
He started walking the halls with his Poochyena.
~~~~
"Uh... You okay?" He asked Eliana

He started walking the halls with his Poochyena.
~~~~
"Uh... You okay?" He asked Eliana
(Not sure what to write really ><)
The halls were quite and dark, dim lights lighting the halls. A few spirits floated above them floating into walls and greeting the pair.
~~~
Eliana was so consintrated that his voice startled her. She let out a yell causing the magazine to fly across the room. The yell startling Amber as the spatula in her had went flying as well.

(Not sure what to write really ><)
The halls were quite and dark, dim lights lighting the halls. A few spirits floated above them floating into walls and greeting the pair.
~~~
Eliana was so consintrated that his voice startled her. She let out a yell causing the magazine to fly across the room. The yell startling Amber as the spatula in her had went flying as well.
His Poochyena seemed to have caught the scent of something. He followed his pokemon to the girls bathroom where he could hear crying. (He's gonna find his way unto the chamber... And find a basilisk egg)
~~~
He looked around. "Uh... Sorry."

His Poochyena seemed to have caught the scent of something. He followed his pokemon to the girls bathroom where he could hear crying. (He's gonna find his way unto the chamber... And find a basilisk egg)
~~~
He looked around. "Uh... Sorry."
(Oooooo!!!! And eggie! Is Earl a parseltongue in multi as well?)
As they entered the bathroom the crying become louder leading them to one of the stalls.
~~~
Amber chuckled going over to pick up the spatula "it's okay dear...we didn't expect you to be up...you look better.." Amber said.

"Oh Kaleb!" Eliana happily smiled looking at him "is it okay for you to be walking around?" She asked worried but happy to see him.

As they entered the bathroom the crying become louder leading them to one of the stalls.
~~~
Amber chuckled going over to pick up the spatula "it's okay dear...we didn't expect you to be up...you look better.." Amber said.

"Oh Kaleb!" Eliana happily smiled looking at him "is it okay for you to be walking around?" She asked worried but happy to see him.
(Yes)

~~~

"Uh... Hello?" He asked.
~~~
"I feel fine." He said.

"Uh... Hello?" He asked.
~~~
"I feel fine." He said.
The crys stoped "go away!"
~~~
"That's good....I'll have breakfast ready in a bit" Amber said as she went back to cooking.

Eliana had gone to pick up the magazine and walked back to Kaleb "I'm glad you feel better Kaleb..."

The crys stoped "go away!"
~~~
"That's good....I'll have breakfast ready in a bit" Amber said as she went back to cooking.

Eliana had gone to pick up the magazine and walked back to Kaleb "I'm glad you feel better Kaleb..."
"Uh... You okay miss?" He asked. "Its the middle of night. Are you sure you should be strolling around at night. Won't the teacjers get upset or something?"
~~~
"What were hou doing?" He asked.

"Uh... You okay miss?" He asked. "Its the middle of night. Are you sure you should be strolling around at night. Won't the teacjers get upset or something?"
~~~
"What were hou doing?" He asked.
"Are you supose to wondering the halls?!...you don't sound like a girl what are you doing in the girls bathroom? Come to make fun at Moaning Myrtle? Come to throw things at me? Yell at me?! Oooohhh" she cried.
~~~
"Practicing.....Amber said that I cam move things with my mind..." she said

"Are you supose to wondering the halls?!...you don't sound like a girl what are you doing in the girls bathroom? Come to make fun at Moaning Myrtle? Come to throw things at me? Yell at me?! Oooohhh" she cried.
~~~
"Practicing.....Amber said that I cam move things with my mind..." she said
"Uh... I'll be honest. This is the first time I've ever heard of a Moaning Myrtle. Darkwolf here found a scent leading to this bathroom." He said scratching Poochyena behind the ears.
~~~
"Telekinesis? THAT'S SO COOL!"

"Uh... I'll be honest. This is the first time I've ever heard of a Moaning Myrtle. Darkwolf here found a scent leading to this bathroom." He said scratching Poochyena behind the ears.
~~~
"Telekinesis? THAT'S SO COOL!"
"oh I see....I AM A NOBODY!" she started to cry before steping through the bathroom stall door "well I'm someone see!" she said angrily before passing through them "you are all so mean! always coming here for something and forgetting that I exist" she said flying up to the window between the stalls.
~~~
Eliana looked at Kaleb surprised at his reaction "you really think it's cool?..." she asked

"oh I see....I AM A NOBODY!" she started to cry before steping through the bathroom stall door "well I'm someone see!" she said angrily before passing through them "you are all so mean! always coming here for something and forgetting that I exist" she said flying up to the window between the stalls.
~~~
Eliana looked at Kaleb surprised at his reaction "you really think it's cool?..." she asked
"Whoa! Hey!" He said raising his arms in defense. "I'm new here! You're the first ghist here I've even seen." He said. He looked over. "What are you staring at Darkwolf?" He asked walking over to it. Poochyena was sniffing the base of the sinks.
~~~
"Its awesome! If I didn't already have my powers I would have wanted to have telekinesis!"

"Whoa! Hey!" He said raising his arms in defense. "I'm new here! You're the first ghist here I've even seen." He said. He looked over. "What are you staring at Darkwolf?" He asked walking over to it. Poochyena was sniffing the base of the sinks.
~~~
"Its awesome! If I didn't already have my powers I would have wanted to have telekinesis!"
"sure....only ghost" she huffed and crossed her arms as she sat on the window sill "what is your weird dog doing?...I know this is a bathroom but it can not go peeing everywhere...." she said.
~~~
Eliana's face turned bright red, she turned her gaze away from him and over to the table and gently smiled. She could not help but feel extremely happy, he didn't think it was weird or boring, he actually thought her abilities were awesome. (he is giving her confidence to actually open up to he abilities). "why would you even want different powers?...what you can do is so amazing" she said.

"sure....only ghost" she huffed and crossed her arms as she sat on the window sill "what is your weird dog doing?...I know this is a bathroom but it can not go peeing everywhere...." she said.
~~~
Eliana's face turned bright red, she turned her gaze away from him and over to the table and gently smiled. She could not help but feel extremely happy, he didn't think it was weird or boring, he actually thought her abilities were awesome. (he is giving her confidence to actually open up to he abilities). "why would you even want different powers?...what you can do is so amazing" she said.
"He's not a dog amd he's not peeing anywhere." He snapped. "He smells something weird with the sink." He walked over to inspect it.
~~~
"Well yeah but I mean. Telekinesis is a close second." He said.

"He's not a dog amd he's not peeing anywhere." He snapped. "He smells something weird with the sink." He walked over to inspect it.
~~~
"Well yeah but I mean. Telekinesis is a close second." He said.
"oh aren't you grumpy....at least your not dead.." she said letting out an annoyed sigh before floating down to them. "why are you letting it sniff around there?....your not trying to let another thing out!?.."
~~~
"well, I guess having Telekinesis might not be so bad then.." Eliana said smiling

"oh aren't you grumpy....at least your not dead.." she said letting out an annoyed sigh before floating down to them. "why are you letting it sniff around there?....your not trying to let another thing out!?.."
~~~
"well, I guess having Telekinesis might not be so bad then.." Eliana said smiling
"Another thing? What do you mean another thing?" He asked. "She means a Basilisk." Earl said walking in with Emily. "Josh said you wandered off."
~~~
"Come on lets see what else you can do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back