• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"Well mine means go." He said.

Callum opened his eyes. Realozing they weren't back in central city yet. "B1 what's the hold up?" He asked. "We are surrounded ny robots sir.'
Eliana was glad it did mean go "so um...Mechanic....what is this thing we are in?"

"what are ny robots?" Catlin asked coming out of her thoughts

Eliana was glad it did mean go "so um...Mechanic....what is this thing we are in?"

"what are ny robots?" Catlin asked coming out of her thoughts
"Its called a TARDIS." He saod. For a the last few weeks its been disuigesed as a sink on your basement."

"Looks like the same kind from central city." He said. "Stay here." He took off his robe and went outside. Extending his hand his lightsaber flew from a table into his hand.

"Its called a TARDIS." He saod. For a the last few weeks its been disuigesed as a sink on your basement."

"Looks like the same kind from central city." He said. "Stay here." He took off his robe and went outside. Extending his hand his lightsaber flew from a table into his hand.
"TARDIS?...this was a sink?...but how?....what is the TARDIS?" she asked

"stay here?...what are you....B1 what is he doing?..." Caitlin said getting up and turning to B1 for answers as she watched Callum step out with his weapon

"TARDIS?...this was a sink?...but how?....what is the TARDIS?" she asked

"stay here?...what are you....B1 what is he doing?..." Caitlin said getting up and turning to B1 for answers as she watched Callum step out with his weapon
"Spaceship." He said.

B1 grabbed his E-11. "Master Callum and I are going to dispatch the robots." He sais. "R10 will keep the ship cloaked. Please stay within the interior of the ship.

"Spaceship." He said.

B1 grabbed his E-11. "Master Callum and I are going to dispatch the robots." He sais. "R10 will keep the ship cloaked. Please stay within the interior of the ship.
"a spacship?!.." Eliana gasped "your an alien!"
gasped again covering her mouth "Aliens are real!" She said as her eyes went wide.

Caitlin watches B1 headed out the ship as well. "Don't worry I don't plan heading out there...trust me..." Caitlin said

"a spacship?!.." Eliana gasped "your an alien!"
gasped again covering her mouth "Aliens are real!" She said as her eyes went wide.

Caitlin watches B1 headed out the ship as well. "Don't worry I don't plan heading out there...trust me..." Caitlin said
"Course they are. You aren't first intilligent species in the universe. And you won't be the last." He said.

B1 stepped out.

"Course they are. You aren't first intilligent species in the universe. And you won't be the last." He said.

B1 stepped out.
"Its kinda unrealistic to think we are the only living things in the universe....but then again also hard to belive that woukd ever meet an alian...that not movie related...." Eliana said now staring at the Mechanic

Caitlin walked over to R10 to wait for Callum and B1

"Its kinda unrealistic to think we are the only living things in the universe....but then again also hard to belive that woukd ever meet an alian...that not movie related...." Eliana said now staring at the Mechanic

Caitlin walked over to R10 to wait for Callum and B1
"Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

R10 looked at her and beeped. Callum looked st the robots surrounding them. "Alright. Who's first?" He activated his saber.

"Do I have something on my face?" He asked.

R10 looked at her and beeped. Callum looked st the robots surrounding them. "Alright. Who's first?" He activated his saber.
"No....its just..." she narrowed her eyes taking a step back as she looked at him and walked around him. "I..I just never thought aliens would look so human..." she said

"Hello R10....you don't go out there to fight?..."she asked

"No....its just..." she narrowed her eyes taking a step back as she looked at him and walked around him. "I..I just never thought aliens would look so human..." she said

"Hello R10....you don't go out there to fight?..."she asked
"You look Time Lord." He said. "We came first."

It shook its head.

"You look Time Lord." He said. "We came first."

It shook its head.
"Oh...humans look....wait really?....then why can't we do all that glowing new body stuff?...if there are aliens out there do they look like you...or like the movies?.." she asked seriously.

"I see....so you just wait here. Its not so bad R10 being in the sidelines....do you end up monotering them both from the ship?..." she asked

"Oh...humans look....wait really?....then why can't we do all that glowing new body stuff?...if there are aliens out there do they look like you...or like the movies?.." she asked seriously.

"I see....so you just wait here. Its not so bad R10 being in the sidelines....do you end up monotering them both from the ship?..." she asked
"There are other aliens that look like the ones in movies for sure." He said.

He went over to the panel on the wall and activated the screen. She saw Callum fighting them.

"There are a lot of you." Callum said. Suddenly he sensed something. He turned over and saw a blue hedgehog like a robot.

"There are other aliens that look like the ones in movies for sure." He said.

He went over to the panel on the wall and activated the screen. She saw Callum fighting them.

"There are a lot of you." Callum said. Suddenly he sensed something. He turned over and saw a blue hedgehog like a robot.
"That's both really cool and very terrifying to know that there is everything that I coukd imagine out there..." she said.

Caitlin watched R10 make his way over to thr panel on a wall. Quitcky she saw Callum on the screen. "Amazing...higher quality..." she whispered to herself. "Wait...that looks like Sonic!....but robotic " Caitlin said spotting the bluerobotic hedgehog

"That's both really cool and very terrifying to know that there is everything that I coukd imagine out there..." she said.

Caitlin watched R10 make his way over to thr panel on a wall. Quitcky she saw Callum on the screen. "Amazing...higher quality..." she whispered to herself. "Wait...that looks like Sonic!....but robotic " Caitlin said spotting the bluerobotic hedgehog
"Alright go ahead. We're right outside Kaleb's house." He said.

Callum looked at the robot and raised his saber. He ran over as it attacked and swiped at it. Its metal skin was not penetrated by saber. He looked back at it. "Lightsaber proof? What are you made of?" He asked it. It didn't or couldn't respond and attacked again.

Peter and Aqua were off doing seperate things. But both at grocers. As she was gping to buy something Aqua felt something touch her shoulder. When she was touched her darkest impulses and desires rose to the surface. Her inhibitions seemed to disappear. It felt like some kind of release and it was... intoxicating.

"Alright go ahead. We're right outside Kaleb's house." He said.

Callum looked at the robot and raised his saber. He ran over as it attacked and swiped at it. Its metal skin was not penetrated by saber. He looked back at it. "Lightsaber proof? What are you made of?" He asked it. It didn't or couldn't respond and attacked again.

Peter and Aqua were off doing seperate things. But both at grocers. As she was gping to buy something Aqua felt something touch her shoulder. When she was touched her darkest impulses and desires rose to the surface. Her inhibitions seemed to disappear. It felt like some kind of release and it was... intoxicating.
Eliana looked at the door and let out a breath as she walked over to it. She turn back to the Mechanic and ran up to him and wraped her arms around his wist and tightly hugged him. "Thank you for everything" she said before letting go of the hug and went over to the door of the TARDIS. She opened the door and stepped out.

"Oh no...his attacks are not working on the matclic Sonic....thats not good..." Caitlin saod looking at the screen.

Aqua had collected most of the items she had needed. She was done checking her chart when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Turning around to see who it was she felt a sudden weird sensation. She felt very different dark and misleading impulses raised, her normal self leaving her. This new feeling was very intoxicating.

Eliana looked at the door and let out a breath as she walked over to it. She turn back to the Mechanic and ran up to him and wraped her arms around his wist and tightly hugged him. "Thank you for everything" she said before letting go of the hug and went over to the door of the TARDIS. She opened the door and stepped out.

"Oh no...his attacks are not working on the matclic Sonic....thats not good..." Caitlin saod looking at the screen.

Aqua had collected most of the items she had needed. She was done checking her chart when she felt someone tap her shoulder. Turning around to see who it was she felt a sudden weird sensation. She felt very different dark and misleading impulses raised, her normal self leaving her. This new feeling was very intoxicating.
She stepped out of a moving box outside Kaleb's door.

B1's customized E-11 blaster was also failing to damage the robot.

Who had tapped her wad gone.

She stepped out of a moving box outside Kaleb's door.

B1's customized E-11 blaster was also failing to damage the robot.

Who had tapped her wad gone.
Eliana stood infront of Kaleb's door. She was going to knock but hesitated. She held her hands close to her chest as started at the door. Closing her eyes and letting out a small breath she reached up and knocked.
(If Kaleb dose answer the door would see Eli with redish eyes from the long cry she had red cheek with fingers marked from were her aunt harshly shaped her. She also had brusing on her arm but can't see dude to her long-sleeved shirt)

"Oh no R10...that robotic Sonic is way strong then it seems. They have to fall back..." Caitlin said with concern as she watched the screen"

Aqua frowned and rolled her eyes seeing no one was there 'how annoying'. She pushed her cart and got in line to pay.

Eliana stood infront of Kaleb's door. She was going to knock but hesitated. She held her hands close to her chest as started at the door. Closing her eyes and letting out a small breath she reached up and knocked.
(If Kaleb dose answer the door would see Eli with redish eyes from the long cry she had red cheek with fingers marked from were her aunt harshly shaped her. She also had brusing on her arm but can't see dude to her long-sleeved shirt)

"Oh no R10...that robotic Sonic is way strong then it seems. They have to fall back..." Caitlin said with concern as she watched the screen"

Aqua frowned and rolled her eyes seeing no one was there 'how annoying'. She pushed her cart and got in line to pay.
Kaleb opened the door. "For the last time we don't want to buy any cookie-" He froze when he saw her. "Eliana..." He took one long look at her just standing there for a few minutes. Before pulling her into the tightest hug she had ever been in.

R10 beeped in protest.

The cashire took a little while to get everything scanned. It came to a total of 120$.

Kaleb opened the door. "For the last time we don't want to buy any cookie-" He froze when he saw her. "Eliana..." He took one long look at her just standing there for a few minutes. Before pulling her into the tightest hug she had ever been in.

R10 beeped in protest.

The cashire took a little while to get everything scanned. It came to a total of 120$.
Eliana looked up at Kaleb as he opened the door. No words were able to escape her mouth as she looked at him.. "....Kaleb..." His name escaped her lips in a whisper as tears started form as her eyes. She gasped as he pulled her into a hug, the most tightest hug she ever had been given. That is when the flood gates were un leashed and completely melted into tears and sobbing into him.

"I really can't understand you but those beeps sound upset. You don't want them to fallback?....but just look at them they are struggling....someone will come out hurt or worse" Caitlin said.

Normally Aqua would not be bothered with the line taking long as she woukd distracted herself with her phone. Then tell the cashire not to worry and have a friendly interaction with them. But this time the bluenett was nothing but annoyed she huffed and groan at how long it was taking. She has a snarky remark as the cashire forgave for the length of the wait. "120?! ...." she gasped as she angrily paid telling the poor cashire a rood remark as she grabed her bags and left.

Eliana looked up at Kaleb as he opened the door. No words were able to escape her mouth as she looked at him.. "....Kaleb..." His name escaped her lips in a whisper as tears started form as her eyes. She gasped as he pulled her into a hug, the most tightest hug she ever had been given. That is when the flood gates were un leashed and completely melted into tears and sobbing into him.

"I really can't understand you but those beeps sound upset. You don't want them to fallback?....but just look at them they are struggling....someone will come out hurt or worse" Caitlin said.

Normally Aqua would not be bothered with the line taking long as she woukd distracted herself with her phone. Then tell the cashire not to worry and have a friendly interaction with them. But this time the bluenett was nothing but annoyed she huffed and groan at how long it was taking. She has a snarky remark as the cashire forgave for the length of the wait. "120?! ...." she gasped as she angrily paid telling the poor cashire a rood remark as she grabed her bags and left.
Kaleb held her. "Shh shh." He said. "Come inside. Lets get you cleaned up." While she showered he made a request to the Mechanic. When she got back out a ser of her own clothes were on his bed with her stuffed cat. He was outside cooking.

Metal sonic rushed once more but was stopped. Callum had his hand extended. Metal Sonic couldn't move no matter what it tried.

The chashire just looked confused. He had helped her find some stuff earlier she was perfectly nice then. He shook his head and got back to work. (remember she's not just amgry this time. She's still herself, just darker and without the moral compass. Think if things that she would want to do or have, but never did because she was too embarrassed, or too sweet)

Kaleb held her. "Shh shh." He said. "Come inside. Lets get you cleaned up." While she showered he made a request to the Mechanic. When she got back out a ser of her own clothes were on his bed with her stuffed cat. He was outside cooking.

Metal sonic rushed once more but was stopped. Callum had his hand extended. Metal Sonic couldn't move no matter what it tried.

The chashire just looked confused. He had helped her find some stuff earlier she was perfectly nice then. He shook his head and got back to work. (remember she's not just amgry this time. She's still herself, just darker and without the moral compass. Think if things that she would want to do or have, but never did because she was too embarrassed, or too sweet)
Eliana exited the shower entering Kalebs room she looked to the bed and noticed the change of clean clothing and gasped seeing her stuffed cat Mochi. She could not help but shed a few tears. She quickly got changed and just sat on Kaleb's bed hugging Mochi. She lets out a quiet sigh looking towards the door of his room. She felt a bit weird, unsure if she should head out to look for him. Eliana gave Mochi a gentle hug once more before setting it down on the bed. Leaving Kaleb's room she went towards the noise coming from the kitchen.

Caitlin gasped as she attentively watched the screen.

(just have to figure out and come up with stuff...XD making it difficult for me XD....the challenge will be met!!!! sorry if I suck at it :P)
Aqua left the grocer and went home, she just stuffs the groceries bag all into the fridge before leaving. There was something she simply felt like doing as she drove off in her car.

Eliana exited the shower entering Kalebs room she looked to the bed and noticed the change of clean clothing and gasped seeing her stuffed cat Mochi. She could not help but shed a few tears. She quickly got changed and just sat on Kaleb's bed hugging Mochi. She lets out a quiet sigh looking towards the door of his room. She felt a bit weird, unsure if she should head out to look for him. Eliana gave Mochi a gentle hug once more before setting it down on the bed. Leaving Kaleb's room she went towards the noise coming from the kitchen.

Caitlin gasped as she attentively watched the screen.

(just have to figure out and come up with stuff...XD making it difficult for me XD....the challenge will be met!!!! sorry if I suck at it :P)
Aqua left the grocer and went home, she just stuffs the groceries bag all into the fridge before leaving. There was something she simply felt like doing as she drove off in her car.
He was cooking grilled cheese sandwiches.

He crushed the robot into itself before throwing it into a badnick.

Peter had bought groceries of his own. But had Barey deliver them while he delt with an armed robbery at a jewlery store

(Sorry I thought this posted)
(It's okay)
He was cooking grilled cheese sandwiches.

He crushed the robot into itself before throwing it into a badnick.

Peter had bought groceries of his own. But had Barey deliver them while he delt with an armed robbery at a jewlery store
Eliana quitely watched kaleb cook on the stove. "Kaleb...didn't know you can cook...." she said walking over to him "what are you making?" She asked.

Caitlin's eyes went extremely wide as she saw the robot get crushed as if was made out of mear paper.

Aqua she been eyeing a motorcycle for the longest time. But due to many sercomstances she had never went for it and stayed content with her car. But now she had the urge and went for it. Soon she was driving out of the dealership on a motorcycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back