• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He worked the console and looked at his hand. "Hm..." He said. "I suppose this body is old." It was glowing.
The glowing cought Eliana's eye. Looking up she saw that the Mechanic was who was glowing. "What you mean old body? what's going on?...your glowing..." Eliana said with concern as she stood up

The glowing cought Eliana's eye. Looking up she saw that the Mechanic was who was glowing. "What you mean old body? what's going on?...your glowing..." Eliana said with concern as she stood up
"Take a step back. Don't worry too much about it. It just means that I'm old. My body is failing. Its time for a new one." He said.

"Take a step back. Don't worry too much about it. It just means that I'm old. My body is failing. Its time for a new one." He said.
"Your dieing?..." Eliana said with concern as tears started to roll down her cheeks. She stoped and took a step back as he asked. "But James...Mechanic...you cant...a new body?" She said forgetting about her worries and pain and now worried about the Mechanic who was glowing and dieing and apparently gaining a new body. Eliana was full of concern and confusion as she stood there watching not getting any closer as requested by the Mechanic

"Your dieing?..." Eliana said with concern as tears started to roll down her cheeks. She stoped and took a step back as he asked. "But James...Mechanic...you cant...a new body?" She said forgetting about her worries and pain and now worried about the Mechanic who was glowing and dieing and apparently gaining a new body. Eliana was full of concern and confusion as she stood there watching not getting any closer as requested by the Mechanic
"You'll see." He said stepping back. Energy shot from his head and hands. He stood for several seconds just releasing the energy before it suddenly stopped.

1650477627809.png

"You'll see." He said stepping back. Energy shot from his head and hands. He stood for several seconds just releasing the energy before it suddenly stopped.

View attachment 977773
(He looks so cool OuO)
Eliana watched covering her eyes when the explosion of light and energy expelled from his body. Once the energy stoped Eliana looked over gasping as a whole new person stood in front of her.

(He looks so cool OuO)
Eliana watched covering her eyes when the explosion of light and energy expelled from his body. Once the energy stoped Eliana looked over gasping as a whole new person stood in front of her.
"Oh looking good." He said looking himself up and down. "Mirror. Need. Now." He ran off.

"For my kind it is." He said. "Though I gotta say. Last time I ended up as that old coot. All manners and tradition and politeness. Booooooring."
Eliana frown "dont say that! Yes James had great manners and politeness, but he was a very nice man and helped me and treated me so nicely....." Eliana said looking down upset the mechanic would say such mean things to his past self

Eliana frown "dont say that! Yes James had great manners and politeness, but he was a very nice man and helped me and treated me so nicely....." Eliana said looking down upset the mechanic would say such mean things to his past self
He looked at her. "I can still be nice." He said. "Just fun and nice." He ran around the console. "Uh... Crap which one of these was the go button again?"

He looked at her. "I can still be nice." He said. "Just fun and nice." He ran around the console. "Uh... Crap which one of these was the go button again?"
"yes you can be....but still dont need to be mean to your past self.." Eliana commented as she watched him run around. She snuffles and wiped her dry tears away from her face, noticing that her cheek hurt as she did. "wait....you don't know how to drive this...thing what ever it is" she asked tilting her head.

"yes you can be....but still dont need to be mean to your past self.." Eliana commented as she watched him run around. She snuffles and wiped her dry tears away from her face, noticing that her cheek hurt as she did. "wait....you don't know how to drive this...thing what ever it is" she asked tilting her head.
"Well I did... about 10 minutes ago. Everything rebooting, Right is left up is down dgs are cats." He said.

"Well I did... about 10 minutes ago. Everything rebooting, Right is left up is down dgs are cats." He said.
"Well you do look different with you new body and face....but you know right is still right and left is left. Cats are cats and dogs are dogs....thats has not change." Eliana replied "but dose that mean you won't ever remember how to drive this thing?...." she asked

"Well you do look different with you new body and face....but you know right is still right and left is left. Cats are cats and dogs are dogs....thats has not change." Eliana replied "but dose that mean you won't ever remember how to drive this thing?...." she asked
"No. It doesn't... I hope." He saod.

"No. It doesn't... I hope." He saod.
"Well if this is something that happens often to your kind....do you have a Diary or a manual of stuff you need to remember or know when you get a new you?" Eliana asked

(If I was I time load I woukd have a notebook for that purpose 😆 🤣)

"Well if this is something that happens often to your kind....do you have a Diary or a manual of stuff you need to remember or know when you get a new you?" Eliana asked

(If I was I time load I woukd have a notebook for that purpose 😆 🤣)
"Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don' hold on. Welp I had already set the coordinates. So lets go for it!" He started randomly working the console.

"Sometimes I remember and sometimes I don' hold on. Welp I had already set the coordinates. So lets go for it!" He started randomly working the console.
"Oh...I see" she said figuring it must be hard having to drastically change bodies when you died. "Yes...we were heading to my friends home.." Eliana said walking closer to the console to look at what he was doing

"Oh...I see" she said figuring it must be hard having to drastically change bodies when you died. "Yes...we were heading to my friends home.." Eliana said walking closer to the console to look at what he was doing
"Alright so after lots and lots of work I think... I found the coffee machine." He said stepping back.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back