• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Some of the members of the league of villans were knocked out due to Ben's interference. The others were recovering from the transfer as the gray sludge of the worping from All for one felt sticking and disgusting. No one expected for Ben to jump out of a a closing blob.

Erza looked over to his hand in hers and gently smiled, blushing as he let her know how much he cared for her to which she nodded.
He looked around looking for Katsuki.

"Now then. What should we do now?" He asked. "Look at the job board?"

He looked around looking for Katsuki.

"Now then. What should we do now?" He asked. "Look at the job board?"
As he looked around All for one looked at him "we wernt expecting you to be around...no one had seen you in months....your more unexpected than planned...finding the nomus...the hideout and even jumping through one of my portals un expectedly" All for one said (have to look up...thats what they really called him)

"Well if your up for it I'm always up for a new job ..." Erza replied walking back to the guild with Link (still holding hands? X3 The others would tease)

As he looked around All for one looked at him "we wernt expecting you to be around...no one had seen you in months....your more unexpected than planned...finding the nomus...the hideout and even jumping through one of my portals un expectedly" All for one said (have to look up...thats what they really called him)

"Well if your up for it I'm always up for a new job ..." Erza replied walking back to the guild with Link (still holding hands? X3 The others would tease)
"I'm full of surprises." Ben said glaring at All for One.

(Of course.) Link looked st the board.

"I'm full of surprises." Ben said glaring at All for One.

(Of course.) Link looked st the board.
"No problem you will soon be disposed off and this city.....the whole world will loose hope and there will be a new rise of villians...some learning who the real wining side is like your little student." Shigaraki spoke.
(So looked up All for one....so his name Shigaraki but Then he has so many alias XD All For One, Sensei, Symbol of Evil, Master, The Quirk, Stealer, Emperor of Darkness, Boss Villain (by Bakugo), The Lord, and Greatest Demon Lord of All)

(She just giving a menacing glare πŸ˜†)
Erza also looked at the board, their hand still holding eachothers. They had donequite of few little jobs around town. And so many weren't paying one, Link had said that it was good just to help out the town.

"No problem you will soon be disposed off and this city.....the whole world will loose hope and there will be a new rise of villians...some learning who the real wining side is like your little student." Shigaraki spoke.
(So looked up All for one....so his name Shigaraki but Then he has so many alias XD All For One, Sensei, Symbol of Evil, Master, The Quirk, Stealer, Emperor of Darkness, Boss Villain (by Bakugo), The Lord, and Greatest Demon Lord of All)

(She just giving a menacing glare πŸ˜†)
Erza also looked at the board, their hand still holding eachothers. They had donequite of few little jobs around town. And so many weren't paying one, Link had said that it was good just to help out the town.
"You wanna go masked weirdo! Lets go!"

There was one for rescuing a kidnap victime.

"You wanna go masked weirdo! Lets go!"

There was one for rescuing a kidnap victime.
"Are you sure that is wise kid?..." Shigaraki asked before releasing a huge air shockwave from his arms sending everyone and everything around him flying. the gust of wind sending Ben and Bakugo to a broken-down wall.

"what about this one Link?... I know It has a huge jewel reword....they might be very worried about this person if they are offering such a high reward...However...feel like accepting such a reward is not right...but we should help either way..." Erza suggested.

"Are you sure that is wise kid?..." Shigaraki asked before releasing a huge air shockwave from his arms sending everyone and everything around him flying. the gust of wind sending Ben and Bakugo to a broken-down wall.

"what about this one Link?... I know It has a huge jewel reword....they might be very worried about this person if they are offering such a high reward...However...feel like accepting such a reward is not right...but we should help either way..." Erza suggested.
Ben transformed at he hit the wall. "Fourarms!"

He nodded. "I agree."

All for one stood his ground and just watched from a distance as Ben transforms into Fourarms.

"well let us prepare for our travels," Erza said taking the flyer off the board.
He launched himaelf at All for one.

Peter nodded and went to pack.

He launched himaelf at All for one.

Peter nodded and went to pack.
All for one braced himself stoping four arms as he launched himself to him. All for one was pushed back by the force of the impact.

Erza was packed and ready to go, with her classic wagon full of items. She waited outside the guild hall.

All for one braced himself stoping four arms as he launched himself to him. All for one was pushed back by the force of the impact.

Erza was packed and ready to go, with her classic wagon full of items. She waited outside the guild hall.
(I might bave covid) "You're responsible for kidnapping one of my students. For the death of a close friend of mine. And much much more!" He said. "You're a danger to everyone in this city!" He kept attacking.

He walked out carrying a suit case followed by Natsu.

(I might bave covid) "You're responsible for kidnapping one of my students. For the death of a close friend of mine. And much much more!" He said. "You're a danger to everyone in this city!" He kept attacking.

He walked out carrying a suit case followed by Natsu.
(Oh no! You okay? You think its a mild case? I got it last year around this time and it sucked so bad! Be safe, get better, sleep and rest all you can *hugs*)
"A very promising villan your student...we saw him at the games he is no hero....you friend just one less hero ... his quirk was very intriguing for sure....no Ben...I am the change the new dawn of the life in the city and the world.." He replied

"Natsu?....you coming along?..." Erza asked looking at Natsu and then at Link.

(Oh no! You okay? You think its a mild case? I got it last year around this time and it sucked so bad! Be safe, get better, sleep and rest all you can *hugs*)
"A very promising villan your student...we saw him at the games he is no hero....you friend just one less hero ... his quirk was very intriguing for sure....no Ben...I am the change the new dawn of the life in the city and the world.." He replied

"Natsu?....you coming along?..." Erza asked looking at Natsu and then at Link.
(I think I'm probably okay. But thanks for worrying about me. Warms my heart)
"You're talking too much " he grabbed sll for one to throw him.

"I' wanna get out there and fight and some bad guys. I'm getting bored here all the time. Pinto's gone and there's no one to train with."

(I think I'm probably okay. But thanks for worrying about me. Warms my heart)
"You're talking too much " he grabbed sll for one to throw him.

"I' wanna get out there and fight and some bad guys. I'm getting bored here all the time. Pinto's gone and there's no one to train with."
All for one goes flying throw a building. "not bad....not at all you are strong...I see now why you quickly climbed to #1 after showing up out of the blue..." he said blasting his air cannon towards four arms at full force.

"fine.. fine....but you better be at your best behavior. This job is serious and not a joking matter" Erza said folding her arms as she gave Natsu a serious look.

All for one goes flying throw a building. "not bad....not at all you are strong...I see now why you quickly climbed to #1 after showing up out of the blue..." he said blasting his air cannon towards four arms at full force.

"fine.. fine....but you better be at your best behavior. This job is serious and not a joking matter" Erza said folding her arms as she gave Natsu a serious look.
"Number 1? Thought I was number 2. Did something happen to Almight?" He asked. (Well he's basically out of powers)

"I know its serious. But after this you both owe me a fight."

"Number 1? Thought I was number 2. Did something happen to Almight?" He asked. (Well he's basically out of powers)

"I know its serious. But after this you both owe me a fight."
(Yea I remember when he got Aqua back to normal he mentioned his powers were going at a faster rate....poor Almight)
"Oh...you didn't hear?...This precious cities symbol of peace is no more....congratulations" All for one replied. He extended his arm as his finger tips turn black with read glowing vines as they inlongated. They shot out and twisted and turn with speed trying to stab into Ben.

"Alright fine you and have a fight with me...but if you misbehave that fight gose off the table" she added.

(Yea I remember when he got Aqua back to normal he mentioned his powers were going at a faster rate....poor Almight)
"Oh...you didn't hear?...This precious cities symbol of peace is no more....congratulations" All for one replied. He extended his arm as his finger tips turn black with read glowing vines as they inlongated. They shot out and twisted and turn with speed trying to stab into Ben.

"Alright fine you and have a fight with me...but if you misbehave that fight gose off the table" she added.
"Then it will find a new one." Fourarms said being surrounded by an emerald light.

"Gunstinger!"

The alien began to fire beams from its claws tearing through the vines and heading toward All for One. (The paralyzing ones. Though we might see him kill some villains today)

"I suppose we can spar a little." Link said.

"Then it will find a new one." Fourarms said being surrounded by an emerald light.
"Gunstinger!"
The alien began to fire beams from its claws tearing through the vines and heading toward All for One. (The paralyzing ones. Though we might see him kill some villains today)

"I suppose we can spar a little." Link said.
All for one went on to attacking, getting hold of Ben right he would have added arsenal from his quirk. All for one was taken by surprise, this hero wasn't like others. He moved out of the way dogging him. He had to act fast, he might have to resort to using his ultimate quirk combination.
(Just sending you what the wiki page say XD: All For One utilizes the strongest combination of Quirk that he currently holds inside his body to greatly enhance his right arm, combining Springlike Limbs, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivet, Air Walk, and Spearlike Bones, as well as four Kinetic Booster Quirks and three Strength Enhancer Quirks. This combination of Quirks is what All For One attempted to use in order to kill All Might. He even added Impact Recoil onto this combination to better his chances of defeating All Might.)

"well then it's settled we will have the sparing after this job is done....come along we should get going we have a lot of ground to cover," Erza said as she started to walk towards the train.

All for one went on to attacking, getting hold of Ben right he would have added arsenal from his quirk. All for one was taken by surprise, this hero wasn't like others. He moved out of the way dogging him. He had to act fast, he might have to resort to using his ultimate quirk combination.
(Just sending you what the wiki page say XD: All For One utilizes the strongest combination of Quirk that he currently holds inside his body to greatly enhance his right arm, combining Springlike Limbs, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivet, Air Walk, and Spearlike Bones, as well as four Kinetic Booster Quirks and three Strength Enhancer Quirks. This combination of Quirks is what All For One attempted to use in order to kill All Might. He even added Impact Recoil onto this combination to better his chances of defeating All Might.)

"well then it's settled we will have the sparing after this job is done....come along we should get going we have a lot of ground to cover," Erza said as she started to walk towards the train.
Ben transformed again. "Heatblast!" He began to fire a stream of fire at All for One. At an order from their leader, Shuichi approached Katsuki intending to kill him to distract Ben. Ben saw this and transformed. "I am so tired of you people. Get away from him." Big Chill said as he flew throigh the cold blooded villain freezing him from the inside out.

Link followed her and yawned a little.

Ben transformed again. "Heatblast!" He began to fire a stream of fire at All for One. At an order from their leader, Shuichi approached Katsuki intending to kill him to distract Ben. Ben saw this and transformed. "I am so tired of you people. Get away from him." Big Chill said as he flew throigh the cold blooded villain freezing him from the inside out.

Link followed her and yawned a little.
"Oh gezz this hero is ruthless...he turn Shuichi into a popsicle!" Twice yelled backing away as he stoped going after Katsuki. "I think he is done for..." Toga said also taking a step back, puting away her knife she did not want to get killed tonight

"Tired Link?" She asked seeing him yawn.

"Oh gezz this hero is ruthless...he turn Shuichi into a popsicle!" Twice yelled backing away as he stoped going after Katsuki. "I think he is done for..." Toga said also taking a step back, puting away her knife she did not want to get killed tonight

"Tired Link?" She asked seeing him yawn.
Big Chill looked at All for One. "This ends tonight. You'e hurt people. Manipulated them. Experimented on them! People who have done nothing to you. People who just want fo be left alone!"

"Only a little." Link said. "Just a... A.... He collapsed to the floor and fell into a deep slumber. They could not wake him off. Even a Natsu face slap (done with Erza's permission) did nothing.

Big Chill looked at All for One. "This ends tonight. You'e hurt people. Manipulated them. Experimented on them! People who have done nothing to you. People who just want fo be left alone!"

"Only a little." Link said. "Just a... A.... He collapsed to the floor and fell into a deep slumber. They could not wake him off. Even a Natsu face slap (done with Erza's permission) did nothing.
(first off....how are you doing? feeling better? worse? and second sorry >-< work was extremely busy as it was our last holiday festive days and then I took an hour nap and then uncle came over so I could not reply. I am finally eating as I reply ^u^)
"well they should have thought about that before becoming heroes.....we are done living in the shadows, not letting, us shine.....yes it ends today but it ends for you, " All for one says and he attacks Big chill

"Link?" Erza said worried as he dropped to the ground, but then was relieved when he was just asleep. "That slap would have awakened anyone....he must be exhausted..." she said grabbing Links bag and placing it with her things. "take the wagon ill carry Link we aren't far.." Erza said as she kneeled down and picked up Link. He was taller than her and it did turn heads but Erza was quite strong. She carried Link to the train, sitting him down next to her. When she took a seat she laid Link down so his head would lay on her lap.

(first off....how are you doing? feeling better? worse? and second sorry >-< work was extremely busy as it was our last holiday festive days and then I took an hour nap and then uncle came over so I could not reply. I am finally eating as I reply ^u^)
"well they should have thought about that before becoming heroes.....we are done living in the shadows, not letting, us shine.....yes it ends today but it ends for you, " All for one says and he attacks Big chill

"Link?" Erza said worried as he dropped to the ground, but then was relieved when he was just asleep. "That slap would have awakened anyone....he must be exhausted..." she said grabbing Links bag and placing it with her things. "take the wagon ill carry Link we aren't far.." Erza said as she kneeled down and picked up Link. He was taller than her and it did turn heads but Erza was quite strong. She carried Link to the train, sitting him down next to her. When she took a seat she laid Link down so his head would lay on her lap.
(My throat hurts and I slept most of today)
Big Chill transformed. "Diamonhead!" He xreated a shield and blocked the attack.

Whatever it was it didn't seem be permanent. After a few days he woke up.

(My throat hurts and I slept most of today)
Big Chill transformed. "Diamonhead!" He xreated a shield and blocked the attack.

Whatever it was it didn't seem be permanent. After a few days he woke up.
(make sure to take something, tea with honey and lemon is good. and its good you slept a lot your body needs it and keep sleeping all that you need okaies. hope you will get better soon. )
All for one collided with Diamondhead, this guy sure was stronger then all might as he seemed not to budge an inch. He though in some heavy hits and in the mixture of the hits he took an opportunity to try to take his quirk while he was busy blocking him.

"Link...hey your awake...what's wrong?....are you feeling alright?..can I get you anything?" She asked relieved. She had figured he was tired but after he didn't awake up she grew really worried. Erza had book a place to stay in the town where the flyer of the job came from so Lonk could rest.

(make sure to take something, tea with honey and lemon is good. and its good you slept a lot your body needs it and keep sleeping all that you need okaies. hope you will get better soon. )
All for one collided with Diamondhead, this guy sure was stronger then all might as he seemed not to budge an inch. He though in some heavy hits and in the mixture of the hits he took an opportunity to try to take his quirk while he was busy blocking him.

"Link...hey your awake...what's wrong?....are you feeling alright?..can I get you anything?" She asked relieved. She had figured he was tired but after he didn't awake up she grew really worried. Erza had book a place to stay in the town where the flyer of the job came from so Lonk could rest.
What quirk. There was no quirk to take. All For One would notice that Diamondhead look cometely unaffected by his own power.

He rubbed his eyes. "Yeah." He said. "I had a stramge dream."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back