• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
"No he wasn't." Ben said with a nod. "Still we stopped him. That's all that matters. Surviving was nice bonus." He joked a little. (Mirajane doesn't doesn't fit d that joke very funny)
(yea I dont think she would )
"....that's not funny Ben..." Mirajane replied frowning as she looked down and away from him "I...we thought you died back there..." she quietly added

(yea I dont think she would )
"....that's not funny Ben..." Mirajane replied frowning as she looked down and away from him "I...we thought you died back there..." she quietly added
He sighed. "I know..." He said. "It helps me cope with the idea... You know. That doing this kind of thing is actually going to kill me some day."

He sighed. "I know..." He said. "It helps me cope with the idea... You know. That doing this kind of thing is actually going to kill me some day."
Mirajane held her hands on her lap as she kept looking down. She understood that everyone had their own way in copeing the dangers of being a wizard. However she handed the thought of making it a joke aftershocks had thought he had died. She softly sighed "I know, tI understand that this type of job is not the safest.....I guess....I. just not very found of......I just don't enjoy the thought of loosing any one.." she said

Mirajane held her hands on her lap as she kept looking down. She understood that everyone had their own way in copeing the dangers of being a wizard. However she handed the thought of making it a joke aftershocks had thought he had died. She softly sighed "I know, tI understand that this type of job is not the safest.....I guess....I. just not very found of......I just don't enjoy the thought of loosing any one.." she said
"It's not just here for me." Ben said. ",I have a responsibility to keep the whole universe safe. One day my luck's gonna run out." He looked at the Omnitrix. "Junior isn't just my student or whatever. One day I'm going to get myself killed. And he's going to get this."

"It's not just here for me." Ben said. ",I have a responsibility to keep the whole universe safe. One day my luck's gonna run out." He looked at the Omnitrix. "Junior isn't just my student or whatever. One day I'm going to get myself killed. And he's going to get this."
"I know..." she said understanding as she looked over at the Omnitrix as he spoke

"Maybe it will be best if you rest one more day before you go off doing things, you don't want to over do things" she said " I could bring you something to eat if your hungry"
"I'm fine." He said. "Really Mirajane. Don't worry about it. I'm good now." He sat up.

"Hey I'll be fine. I promise." He said. (surprised that Mirajane of all people had held back from hugging)
(I know I was going to do a hug eairlier but was like she is worried and forgot to 😆 but hug now >u<)
"Okay if your sure" she said standing up form the chair and wraped her arms around him "I'm just happy that your back Ben..." she softly said giving him a squeeze

(I know I was going to do a hug eairlier but was like she is worried and forgot to 😆 but hug now >u<)
"Okay if your sure" she said standing up form the chair and wraped her arms around him "I'm just happy that your back Ben..." she softly said giving him a squeeze
He hugged her back. "Hey come on. It's not so bad." He said. "I didn't really go anywhere."

He hugged her back. "Hey come on. It's not so bad." He said. "I didn't really go anywhere."
"But......" she softly sight hugging him tighter before losing the hug. "you are right, you are still here" she gently said a smile on her face as he hugged her back

"I should go let everyone know your awake" she said as they stoped hugging, she went to gather her bag. She wanted to stay with him but figure it was best to give him his space.
He leaned against the wall still sitting up and stretched. "Alrighty."

"You know we're to find me of you need me" she said with a smile as she left
He started fiddling with the Omnitrix. The core popped up. Revealing the face plate was cracked and the wiring was messed up with some tubes sticking out slightly from the core. "Ah..." He said as just activating the Omnitrix seemed to hurt him. He pulled up his sleeve above his wrist. His veins here blackened and incredibly sore. (Even with Ultimate Chromastone, he and the Omnitrix took on waaaay too much energy this Omnitrix is no longer gonna be viable soon, which will eventually clear the way for a new one!)

He started fiddling with the Omnitrix. The core popped up. Revealing the face plate was cracked and the wiring was messed up with some tubes sticking out slightly from the core. "Ah..." He said as just activating the Omnitrix seemed to hurt him. He pulled up his sleeve above his wrist. His veins here blackened and incredibly sore. (Even with Ultimate Chromastone, he and the Omnitrix took on waaaay too much energy this Omnitrix is no longer gonna be viable soon, which will eventually clear the way for a new one!)
(Oh poor Ben that sounds so painful >-< wS going to write one of the others going to visit him....but Just wondering if you want someone in particular to find him or nothing goning to happen XD and we are going differently with what happened next just wanted to. Make sure.)

(Oh poor Ben that sounds so painful >-< wS going to write one of the others going to visit him....but Just wondering if you want someone in particular to find him or nothing goning to happen XD and we are going differently with what happened next just wanted to. Make sure.)
(Erza's about to find out right now. She's gonna be the first one to make sure that his run in with Jelall didn't get him too hurt)

Mirajane had made her way back to the guide to bring news that Ben had woken up. She was extremely happy that Ben was back with them but could not help but feel worried for him at the same time as he was ready to go out and do things. Once back at the guild she made sure to let everyone know the news but asked not to all go visit I'm at once.

"Good I'll go see him.." was all Erza said in a serious tone as she stood up from were she was sitting and left the guild. Heading over to the Guilds male dormitories. "Ben?...nmay I come in...its Erza" Erza said reaching his room and knocking on the door.

Mirajane had made her way back to the guide to bring news that Ben had woken up. She was extremely happy that Ben was back with them but could not help but feel worried for him at the same time as he was ready to go out and do things. Once back at the guild she made sure to let everyone know the news but asked not to all go visit I'm at once.

"Good I'll go see him.." was all Erza said in a serious tone as she stood up from were she was sitting and left the guild. Heading over to the Guilds male dormitories. "Ben?...nmay I come in...its Erza" Erza said reaching his room and knocking on the door.
He winced. "Ah! Don't come in!" He said as she opened the door. She saw him hurridky pull his sleeve down over the Omnitrix.

He winced. "Ah! Don't come in!" He said as she opened the door. She saw him hurridky pull his sleeve down over the Omnitrix.
Erza waited for a bit before opening the door and walking in. She noticed Ben quickly pulling down his sleeve but didn't say anything. But that action was very suspicious to her. "Evenimg Ben, glad to see you have recover...how are you feeling?" She asked walking over

Erza waited for a bit before opening the door and walking in. She noticed Ben quickly pulling down his sleeve but didn't say anything. But that action was very suspicious to her. "Evenimg Ben, glad to see you have recover...how are you feeling?" She asked walking over
"Oh you know. Normal." He said.

"Oh you know. Normal." He said.
"That's good to hear, I am glad you feeling normal.." she replied not really liking his use of the word normal. "Everyone at the guild are joyfully for your return after Mira told us the news of your recovery" she added walking over to him and looked him over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back