• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
He looked at her. "Huh? Oh. A hero from my world. He's big green and strong. A bad attitude and a worse temper but not a bad guy." He said. "I never formally met him but I heard about him."
"Oh I see, he sounds pretty cool, bet he comes in handy in a fight." She replied having to rember to ask him about other heros from his world.

"Oh I see, he sounds pretty cool, bet he comes in handy in a fight." She replied having to rember to ask him about other heros from his world.
"Again never met.oatly worked solo." Peter said as Aizawa took them all back to the classroom. "Oh by the way the whole expulsion thing.... That was a lie." He said. There was outrage in the classroom.

"Again never met.oatly worked solo." Peter said as Aizawa took them all back to the classroom. "Oh by the way the whole expulsion thing.... That was a lie." He said. There was outrage in the classroom.
"Ah I see still cool to know all the types of quirks the people from your place have" she added.
Aqua was just relieved that the whole expulsion thing was a lie. It had her nervous during the exam but now she felt all better and glad it was over.

"Ah I see still cool to know all the types of quirks the people from your place have" she added.
Aqua was just relieved that the whole expulsion thing was a lie. It had her nervous during the exam but now she felt all better and glad it was over.
The bell rang at it was time to head back for those who didn't have after school activities. Peter walked out toward the exit gate but someone got in the way.

The bell rang at it was time to head back for those who didn't have after school activities. Peter walked out toward the exit gate but someone got in the way.
Aqua stayed back for a bit talking to the girls in the class exchanging numbers and just talking for a bit.
(Who could it be 0.0)

Aqua stayed back for a bit talking to the girls in the class exchanging numbers and just talking for a bit.
(Who could it be 0.0)
(I thought it would be be obvious. Take a guess) Peter looked at the one who stopped him. "Need something?"

(Iida? That would be my guess)
(Oh... That's better than my original plan) "I don't think this school is right for you. You spent more time showing off than actually paying attention. You aren't taking this seriously." Iida said. "I'll decide what's right for me racecar." Peter said. "Stop calling me by those stupid nicknames. My name Is Iida Tenya. And I worked hard to be here. I expect to be treated as an equal not a child." He snapped. "Alright. Iida. Howzabout a compromise. You get to call me by a nickname that way we're equal." Peter said. "You're too up tight. Pull that stick out of your butt and have fun. You think that I'm not taking this seriously but I am. I was taking this seriously from minute one. But I don't let that stop me from enjoying the ride."

(Oh... That's better than my original plan) "I don't think this school is right for you. You spent more time showing off than actually paying attention. You aren't taking this seriously." Iida said. "I'll decide what's right for me racecar." Peter said. "Stop calling me by those stupid nicknames. My name Is Iida Tenya. And I worked hard to be here. I expect to be treated as an equal not a child." He snapped. "Alright. Iida. Howzabout a compromise. You get to call me by a nickname that way we're equal." Peter said. "You're too up tight. Pull that stick out of your butt and have fun. You think that I'm not taking this seriously but I am. I was taking this seriously from minute one. But I don't let that stop me from enjoying the ride."
Aqua quickly walked out the schools front entrance, wondering if Peter had waited for her or not. She saw him and smiled about to yell out to him. But saw Iida had walked over to him and again the boy started to scaled Peter. Aqua frown, sure Peter could be a bit over the top but that was just who he was. He liked to joke and have fun, but that did not give Iida to say he wasting time and not paying attention. "Iida! why you keep going after Peter, he hasn't done anything to you" she said angry walking over to the boys. "Just because he dosent have the same way of going about things?" She folded her arms and looked up at the tall boy "I would have expected better from someone like you, we don't berating a fellow classmate just because he or she thinks differently. We are all her because we want to be heros and who are you to say he can't have fun doing it. Besides its not your job or mine to say if he should or shouldn't be here and if Mr. Aizawa had a problem with his conduct he would have said something." She said with a frown looking up at him with her hands now at her hips.

Aqua quickly walked out the schools front entrance, wondering if Peter had waited for her or not. She saw him and smiled about to yell out to him. But saw Iida had walked over to him and again the boy started to scaled Peter. Aqua frown, sure Peter could be a bit over the top but that was just who he was. He liked to joke and have fun, but that did not give Iida to say he wasting time and not paying attention. "Iida! why you keep going after Peter, he hasn't done anything to you" she said angry walking over to the boys. "Just because he dosent have the same way of going about things?" She folded her arms and looked up at the tall boy "I would have expected better from someone like you, we don't berating a fellow classmate just because he or she thinks differently. We are all her because we want to be heros and who are you to say he can't have fun doing it. Besides its not your job or mine to say if he should or shouldn't be here and if Mr. Aizawa had a problem with his conduct he would have said something." She said with a frown looking up at him with her hands now at her hips.
Iida looked at her but didn't speak. "I'm doing my best to do this right Iida. So chew on that for a while." He walked off taking Aqua's hand. "Yo... I'm..." A voice said. "What now?" Peter said annoyed but then saw it was Kirashima. "Nothing just... Wondered if you wanted to join me, Izuku, and a few others for a barbecue."

*In a sec. I need to talk to Aqua. Privately." Peter said.

Last edited:
Iida looked at her but didn't speak. "I'm doing my best to do this right Iida. So chew on that for a while." He walked off taking Aqua's hand. "Yo... I'm..." A voice said. "What now?" Peter said annoyed but then saw it was Kirashima. "Nothing just... Wondered if you wanted to join me, Izuku, and a few others for a barbecue."

*In a sec. I need to talk to Aqua. Privately." Peter said.
Aqua had figure out who Tenya Iida was, and why he looked familiar. She had meet his brother when she was little. The girl now stood there looking up at the tall boy with a sturn face as he said nothing in return. Next thing she knew Peter had grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She did now say anything just followed Peter. Kirashima had walked up to them as they were leaving and silently wave at him as he walked over to them.
Aqua was a bit confused and unsure what Peter wanted to talk about. They were still holding hands when he pulled her away form Kirashima to talk privately.

Aqua had figure out who Tenya Iida was, and why he looked familiar. She had meet his brother when she was little. The girl now stood there looking up at the tall boy with a sturn face as he said nothing in return. Next thing she knew Peter had grabbed her hand and pulled her away. She did now say anything just followed Peter. Kirashima had walked up to them as they were leaving and silently wave at him as he walked over to them.
Aqua was a bit confused and unsure what Peter wanted to talk about. They were still holding hands when he pulled her away form Kirashima to talk privately.
"Thanks." Peter said. "Not a lot of people stand up for me like that."

Aqua smiled at him "oh your welcome Peter, and I had too your my friend and I just hate that he keeps going after you for well you being your self..."
"Eh. He's not so bad compared to other people." He said. "Anyway. Barbecue?" He held out his arm.

"Eh. He's not so bad compared to other people." He said. "Anyway. Barbecue?" He held out his arm.
"I know...and he is not a bad guy..." she replied understanding that he just had a lot of pressure from his family. It was hard becoming a secsesor to generations of heros.
She looked back at Peter and smiled with a nod "barbecue sound delicious" she said taking his hand

"I know...and he is not a bad guy..." she replied understanding that he just had a lot of pressure from his family. It was hard becoming a secsesor to generations of heros.
She looked back at Peter and smiled with a nod "barbecue sound delicious" she said taking his hand
They caught up with Krishima and the others. Krishima had somehow convinced Bakugo to come along. Tenya was the only one in their class not there. Well neither was Mineta but Krishima flat out said that the little perve wasn't invited.

They caught up with Krishima and the others. Krishima had somehow convinced Bakugo to come along. Tenya was the only one in their class not there. Well neither was Mineta but Krishima flat out said that the little perve wasn't invited.
Aqua looked around smiling seeing that almost everyone was there. She was unsure why Tenya wasn't here. She felt bad now hoping it was because he was busy and not because of their confrontation from earlier. On the other hand she had a feeling as to why Mineta wasn't here and she did not mind. Feeling goosebumps in not even wanting to imagine the pictures he had in the cameras

Aqua looked around smiling seeing that almost everyone was there. She was unsure why Tenya wasn't here. She felt bad now hoping it was because he was busy and not because of their confrontation from earlier. On the other hand she had a feeling as to why Mineta wasn't here and she did not mind. Feeling goosebumps in not even wanting to imagine the pictures he had in the cameras
Peter smiled at her. "I'm sure we'll make up with him. He's uptight but he's a good guy."

Aqua nodded with a smile "I know"
She was excited for the food though she was quite hungry
They got to a barbecue buffet restaurant. Kirishima and a few others had pitched in for everyone. The main talk of the time was the physical exams.

They got to a barbecue buffet restaurant. Kirishima and a few others had pitched in for everyone. The main talk of the time was the physical exams.
Aqua thanks Kirishima and the others that pitched in. Enjoying the meal and talking with the others.

Aqua thanks Kirishima and the others that pitched in. Enjoying the meal and talking with the others.
"Anyway Peter you dominated." Kirishima said. "Anything you're not good at?" He asked. "I can't draw to save my life and I'm only okay at swimming."

"Anyway Peter you dominated." Kirishima said. "Anything you're not good at?" He asked. "I can't draw to save my life and I'm only okay at swimming."
Aqua didn't speack much enjoing her food a times speaking to answer or ask questions. She already had a collection of 12 cups and was working on her 13th cup of tea.

Aqua didn't speack much enjoing her food a times speaking to answer or ask questions. She already had a collection of 12 cups and was working on her 13th cup of tea.
"So Peter your from America right?" Kirishima asked. "Met any cool American heroes?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back