• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Iris watched as she helped citizens.

"I'll try not to bit we'll see." She smiled a bit. She was glad to know he was okay.
Swampfire use a vine that slowly snuck up on Animo. It wrapped him up and broke his machine causing the squirrel to revert.

"Conquest is coming. Cut the connection Sam." Sam did so and Vita disappeared.

"How many more of your villains are out there" she asked

"How long till we can rescue him.." Dabria asked
"No idea," Ben said with a shrug. "Man this takes me back." He looked as though this was starting to become fun to him.

"As soon as Jackson and Issane bring the others back. Goku speed up the process. It's your planet they're fluing too

"No idea," Ben said with a shrug. "Man this takes me back." He looked as though this was starting to become fun to him.

"As soon as Jackson and Issane bring the others back. Goku speed up the process. It's your planet they're fluing too
"You done this alot?" She said.

She nods. "Okay.." she sat down on the ground. "At least he is OK and knows we are coming for him."

"You done this alot?" She said.

She nods. "Okay.." she sat down on the ground. "At least he is OK and knows we are coming for him."
"I've had the Omnitrix since I was 10. Well it was a different Omnitrix and then there was the Ultimatrix. The point is I've done this a long time." He said with a growing smile. "I need to go on another roadtrip..."

When conquest came in Vita's hair was lighter in color. The opposite of what he wanted. Something had given him more fight. He learned something somehow.

"I've had the Omnitrix since I was 10. Well it was a different Omnitrix and then there was the Ultimatrix. The point is I've done this a long time." He said with a growing smile. "I need to go on another roadtrip..."

When conquest came in Vita's hair was lighter in color. The opposite of what he wanted. Something had given him more fight. He learned something somehow.
"Oh guess that explains how you seem so confident while fighting" she smiled.

Conquest frowned. "What happened to your hair. It's lighter."

"Oh guess that explains how you seem so confident while fighting" she smiled.

Conquest frowned. "What happened to your hair. It's lighter."
He looked up as he saw the circuits freak trio. Acidbreath, Thimbskull, and Frightwig. "You guys?" He asked. "You're small time... Wait let me guess. You're dogging at Zombozo's heels again." He said with a smirk.

"What upset to see that I'm in a good mood?" Vita asked.

He looked up as he saw the circuits freak trio. Acidbreath, Thimbskull, and Frightwig. "You guys?" He asked. "You're small time... Wait let me guess. You're dogging at Zombozo's heels again." He said with a smirk.

"What upset to see that I'm in a good mood?" Vita asked.
iris chuckled. "They really are just coming for you."

"Why are you in such a good mood. You weren't like this earlier...what are you up to.." he said walking closer to him

iris chuckled. "They really are just coming for you."

"Why are you in such a good mood. You weren't like this earlier...what are you up to.." he said walking closer to him
"We hitched a ride with Zombozo sure." Frightwig said. "But we ain't here on his account. We've been waiting to kill you." Acidbreath grinned. He was missing teeth and his gums were green. "Ew..." Johnson said. Acidbreath decided that it would be better to force Ben into a corner and spit acid at the twins. Johnson recoiled and an ice wall raised blocking the attack. "Wait..." He said.

Corinn watched as the ice faded away. Suddenly he was very cold. Hypothermic cold. "G-g-guess the st-st-stolen power are t-t-temporary."

"We hitched a ride with Zombozo sure." Frightwig said. "But we ain't here on his account. We've been waiting to kill you." Acidbreath grinned. He was missing teeth and his gums were green. "Ew..." Johnson said. Acidbreath decided that it would be better to force Ben into a corner and spit acid at the twins. Johnson recoiled and an ice wall raised blocking the attack. "Wait..." He said.

Corinn watched as the ice faded away. Suddenly he was very cold. Hypothermic cold. "G-g-guess the st-st-stolen power are t-t-temporary."
"Your Quirk is back!" Iris said happily.

"I'll go get some blankets" Margo said walking to the bedroom on the ship.

"Your Quirk is back!" Iris said happily.

"I'll go get some blankets" Margo said walking to the bedroom on the ship.
"Finally I can do something." He said stepping forward. "But I really shouldn't... Rules are ru-" Ben looked at him with a smile. "Screw the rules. You guys wanna learn to be heroes stick with me." He said.

He shivered. "B-b-blankets won't cut it." He walked toward the shower.

"Finally I can do something." He said stepping forward. "But I really shouldn't... Rules are ru-" Ben looked at him with a smile. "Screw the rules. You guys wanna learn to be heroes stick with me." He said.

He shivered. "B-b-blankets won't cut it." He walked toward the shower.
"We've already broken rules by helping ben back at the prison. I'm surpsised the teachers haven't given us detention yet" iris said.

"Okay go shower then " Margo said.

"We've already broken rules by helping ben back at the prison. I'm surpsised the teachers haven't given us detention yet" iris said.

"Okay go shower then " Margo said.
"fair." He fired an icebeam and Frightwig.

He went to the shower and didn't come out for several hours.

"hey think you can make me an ice bat or something to use?"she asked.

Margo knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey you still alive in there?"
He created a club of ice and handed it to her. "Here ya go. Just remember like everything else it won't go invisible with you. Just make sure you're completely clothed when you become visible again this time kay?" He said making reference to a rather embarrassing memory in middleschool.

"I don't know. Maybe you should come in and check." He said.

He created a club of ice and handed it to her. "Here ya go. Just remember like everything else it won't go invisible with you. Just make sure you're completely clothed when you become visible again this time kay?" He said making reference to a rather embarrassing memory in middleschool.

"I don't know. Maybe you should come in and check." He said.
"Yeah yeah yeah I know! Stop bringing that up" she blushed alot. "I'm not planning on going invisible here "

"Your talking that means you're alive" she said

"Yeah yeah yeah I know! Stop bringing that up" she blushed alot. "I'm not planning on going invisible here "

"Your talking that means you're alive" she said
"Those guys will get you if they see you." He said.

"You should still come check. Just to be sure." He offered cheekily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back