• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Well we'really nor gonna let that happen" iris smiled
"Think. Ben. Think. He'll leave no visible trace. You won't be able to see him." Johnson scratched his head. "Well if he's so good at hiding how do we sniff him out?" He asked. Ben smiled at Johnson's words. "By sniffing him out." He tapped the Omnitrix and the square core popped up. He slapped it down and I'm a flash of emerald light Ben was replaced with Wildmutt. Ben knew that Vilgax could still probably hide from Wildmutt. But not from something else. The Vulpimancer tapped the Omnitrix and evolved. "ULTIMATE WILDMUTT!" He shouted.

"Think. Ben. Think. He'll leave no visible trace. You won't be able to see him." Johnson scratched his head. "Well if he's so good at hiding how do we sniff him out?" He asked. Ben smiled at Johnson's words. "By sniffing him out." He tapped the Omnitrix and the square core popped up. He slapped it down and I'm a flash of emerald light Ben was replaced with Wildmutt. Ben knew that Vilgax could still probably hide from Wildmutt. But not from something else. The Vulpimancer tapped the Omnitrix and evolved. "ULTIMATE WILDMUTT!" He shouted.
"Alright let's go" she smiled.

Margo followed corrin.

"Alright let's go" she smiled.

Margo followed corrin.
"No. I don't care what you say. Vilgax is too dangerous." Ultimate Wildmutt said holding up his hand. "You wanna help? Then help with search and rescue. There are other ways to be a hero. And if you follow me. I'll know. As Ultimate Wildmutt I can't see. But I can hear and smell better than any tracker animal on earth.

He took her into the heart of Cyrodiil. Where the dark brotherhood's main base was

"No. I don't care what you say. Vilgax is too dangerous." Ultimate Wildmutt said holding up his hand. "You wanna help? Then help with search and rescue. There are other ways to be a hero. And if you follow me. I'll know. As Ultimate Wildmutt I can't see. But I can hear and smell better than any tracker animal on earth.

He took her into the heart of Cyrodiil. Where the dark brotherhood's main base was
Iris sighed. "Fine"

"So what's the plan of stealing the coffin. I doubt the two of us could just walk up and grab it." She said holding one of her knives it her hand, ready to use it when needed.

Iris sighed. "Fine"

"So what's the plan of stealing the coffin. I doubt the two of us could just walk up and grab it." She said holding one of her knives it her hand, ready to use it when needed.
He ran off. Johnson looked at the area around them. "I'm going home." He said.

"Well that's easy enough. If we can't eat the drop on one I can steal his form, his essence, his mannerisms, surface memories. Stuff like that."

He ran off. Johnson looked at the area around them. "I'm going home." He said.

"Well that's easy enough. If we can't eat the drop on one I can steal his form, his essence, his mannerisms, surface memories. Stuff like that."
"Okay..I might stay out for a bit. See what else I can do " she said.

"Alright sounds like a plan" she nods.

Johnson started skating on an ice slide making his way home.

"That one over there." He pointed to a kahjiit wearing dark brotherhood armor.
Iris walks off in the other direction. "Hmm wonder how many other villains of Ben's are still out there."

"Okay go do your thing. I'll provide back up if needed " she said.

Iris walks off in the other direction. "Hmm wonder how many other villains of Ben's are still out there."

"Okay go do your thing. I'll provide back up if needed " she said.
She saw a four armed woman. She looked similar to Ben's transformation Fourarms.

He snuck up on the cat and grabbed him stealing his essence. It was colored blue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back