• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I won't be a hostage " she said swinging the club at frightwig to get her to let her go

"That's good. I'm ready to steal a coffin when we get there." She said.
She hit her in the face. "Ow! You little." She threw her off the road to let her talk the 10 feet drop to the ground below.

"Yeah. Me too." He said.

"How about some stairs!" Johnson yelled as he created an icy staircase.
"Thanks johnson. You're awesome!" She ran up the staircase, getting half way up before slipping. She stopped herself before she got to the bottom and more carefully this time she went up the stairs.

"Thanks johnson. You're awesome!" She ran up the staircase, getting half way up before slipping. She stopped herself before she got to the bottom and more carefully this time she went up the stairs.
"Oops. Made the stairs to sheer." He said. "Need to give them more grip next time.:

"You wanna help? I could take them all out in one big blast if you can get enough debris for me to eat." Upchuck said.
"Okay." Iris gathered up debris for upchuck to eat.

Margo had fallen asleep in her chair, taking a little nap before they go on their mission for the coffin.

"Okay." Iris gathered up debris for upchuck to eat.

Margo had fallen asleep in her chair, taking a little nap before they go on their mission for the coffin.
Johnson just created huge blocks of ice.

He smiled and set the ship down gently as not to wake her. They could do the actual mission later. For now it had been way to long since he did some gold old fashioned burglary.

Johnson just created huge blocks of ice.

He smiled and set the ship down gently as not to wake her. They could do the actual mission later. For now it had been way to long since he did some gold old fashioned burglary.
She helped Johnson move the ice to upchuck.

Margo kept sleeping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back