• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"I know." He said.

"So no harm no foul. The one of us who actually wanted in is still getting in right?" He said with a shrug.

They had been flying through space for about two days. Jackson hadn't realized that Pinto's earth was so far away under normal circumstances. He was currently playing a piano he created. He was playing concerning hobbits.
Margo nods. She opened her bag and got to work on sharpening her knives.

"Yeah I guess." She shrugged. "So Ben arnt you afraid the pros will lock you up again?"

Isanne smiled listening to the music. She was making small ice crystals.

Dabria had been out in the yard, practicing with her scythe. She had been doing a lot of training these two days, not even sleeping. She had even been practicing her soul manipulation.

Margo nods. She opened her bag and got to work on sharpening her knives.

"Yeah I guess." She shrugged. "So Ben arnt you afraid the pros will lock you up again?"

Isanne smiled listening to the music. She was making small ice crystals.

Dabria had been out in the yard, practicing with her scythe. She had been doing a lot of training these two days, not even sleeping. She had even been practicing her soul manipulation.
"No." Ben said. "I don't have time to be worried. It never occurred to me that they were here for a reason. Allmight's power is like a candy store to them. If they have a way to absorb it they won't be able to get enough."

"No." Ben said. "I don't have time to be worried. It never occurred to me that they were here for a reason. Allmight's power is like a candy store to them. If they have a way to absorb it they won't be able to get enough."
"Oh so you're going to stay to protect Allmight?" Iris said.

"I'm gonna try. But I've never taken on so many people without help." He said.

Once he was done playing Jackson stretched out and yawned.
"Oh..well..I'll still try to help you if you want. I mean that's what friends do" she said.

"Hopefully we'll get there soon." Isanne said.

"Oh..well..I'll still try to help you if you want. I mean that's what friends do" she said.

"Hopefully we'll get there soon." Isanne said.
"No." He said. "I can't in my right mind bring you along." He said. (She's gonna follow anyway)

"Yeah-" suddenly the ship shook. "Holy!" He ran to the cockpit and sat in his chair. "Asteroid field. It'll only take a few moments to maneuver through.

"No." He said. "I can't in my right mind bring you along." He said. (She's gonna follow anyway)

"Yeah-" suddenly the ship shook. "Holy!" He ran to the cockpit and sat in his chair. "Asteroid field. It'll only take a few moments to maneuver through.
Iris just nods. She was going to follow anyway and Johnson knew that.

She followed to the cockpit. "Okay be careful "

"Okay" she smiled.

Isanne watched silently.

Dabria was still training. She wondered how Vita was. She hoped he was okay. Conquest was going to pay. She thought about going to find him on her own.
He ran after him. He held out his arm to make and ice slide. Of course nothing happened. "Oh... Right. I'm useless."

He flew the ship quietly for some time.

Sam came outside.

He ran after him. He held out his arm to make and ice slide. Of course nothing happened. "Oh... Right. I'm useless."

He flew the ship quietly for some time.

Sam came outside.
"Hey don't say that. Let's just run." Iris said and ran after Ben.

Isanne just watched silently.

Dabria lowered her scythe. "Hey Sam.."

"You go. I'll just get.im the way."

He opened his eyes.

"Hi." He said.
"Johnson..you always had my back. I'll have yours this time. Even without your quirk you were always a good fighter." She said.

She looked out the window.

"Need something?" She asked putting the hood of her cloak. She decided she was going to go look for Conquest and Vita

"Johnson..you always had my back. I'll have yours this time. Even without your quirk you were always a good fighter." She said.

She looked out the window.

"Need something?" She asked putting the hood of her cloak. She decided she was going to go look for Conquest and Vita
He looked at her. "Right."

They were out of the field.

"Yeah. You're jumping the gun." He said. "You aren't ready to take on Conquest by yourself."

He looked at her. "Right."

They were out of the field.

"Yeah. You're jumping the gun." He said. "You aren't ready to take on Conquest by yourself."
"So come on. We got this." Iris smiled.

"Did the astroid damage the ship?" She asked

"I don't care if I'm ready or not. He killed my brothers! He has Vita! I can't just stand around here any longer. I'm going to find him" she stated, her voice was full of anger. She started walking away from him.

"So come on. We got this." Iris smiled.

"Did the astroid damage the ship?" She asked

"I don't care if I'm ready or not. He killed my brothers! He has Vita! I can't just stand around here any longer. I'm going to find him" she stated, her voice was full of anger. She started walking away from him.
"Right." He followed her.

"Not much I'm fixing it now " he said placing his hand against the wall.

He flew in front of her. "Dabria think. If he gets your power he'll be unstoppable. We have a plan."

Th
"Right." He followed her.

"Not much I'm fixing it now " he said placing his hand against the wall.

He flew in front of her. "Dabria think. If he gets your power he'll be unstoppable. We have a plan."
They followed after Ben.

"Okay. Anything I can do?" She asked.

"Yeah well I'm tired of waiting. The longer he is out there, the more time he could be hurting Vita! Conquest has killed so many reapers... he's partnered with the cruelest of people.. I can't stand around and wait any longer."she glared at him. "No one else needs to get hurt."

Th

They followed after Ben.

"Okay. Anything I can do?" She asked.

"Yeah well I'm tired of waiting. The longer he is out there, the more time he could be hurting Vita! Conquest has killed so many reapers... he's partnered with the cruelest of people.. I can't stand around and wait any longer."she glared at him. "No one else needs to get hurt."
Ben found one of his villains. "Zombozo." Ben said. "What do you want with someone like Allmight. You aren't a physically powerful person your an emotional leech." He said. Zombozo turned to face him.

1611703542774.png

Ben looked at him. "What's with the Friday the 13th getup?"

Sam sighed as he let his wings out to their full size as rocks began to levitate around him. "And we can afford to let you go off the rails like this."

Ben found one of his villains. "Zombozo." Ben said. "What do you want with someone like Allmight. You aren't a physically powerful person your an emotional leech." He said. Zombozo turned to face him.

View attachment 838116

Ben looked at him. "What's with the Friday the 13th getup?"

Sam sighed as he let his wings out to their full size as rocks began to levitate around him. "And we can afford to let you go off the rails like this."
iris looked at the villain. "He's like some monster from a horror movie."

"Sam, just let me do this!" She shouted. Her halo appeared over her head. She grabbed it and tossed it at the rocks, splitting them in half.

iris looked at the villain. "He's like some monster from a horror movie."

"Sam, just let me do this!" She shouted. Her halo appeared over her head. She grabbed it and tossed it at the rocks, splitting them in half.
He looked at Ben not noticing the other two. "Been a long time Benjamin." He said creepily. "I may draw my power from emotions... But even I can't pass up the sheer raw power that this "Allmight" possesses."

"No!" He shouted back.

He looked at Ben not noticing the other two. "Been a long time Benjamin." He said creepily. "I may draw my power from emotions... But even I can't pass up the sheer raw power that this "Allmight" possesses."

"No!" He shouted back.
Iris started trying to think if a plan.

"I'm not letting you stop me." She said. Her skeleton wings came out of her back. they were full of tiny cracks, not fully healed yet. This was the first time since getting out of the prison they were out. The reaper knew they weren't fully healed yet but she didn't seem to care.

Iris started trying to think if a plan.

"I'm not letting you stop me." She said. Her skeleton wings came out of her back. they were full of tiny cracks, not fully healed yet. This was the first time since getting out of the prison they were out. The reaper knew they weren't fully healed yet but she didn't seem to care.
Ben transformed. "Diamondhead!"

"ENOUGH!" There was an explosion of yellow energy. Goku stood between them.

Ben transformed. "Diamondhead!"

"ENOUGH!" There was an explosion of yellow energy. Goku stood between them.
she stood ready. She looked around for anything to use against Zombozo.

"This isn't your fight Goku" she said knowing exactly who the sayian was.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back