• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"no." He said.

Ryan crawled into his tent.
"Okay." He nods. He finishes his food and stands up. "Im going for a walk.". Pestilence turns to him. "Okay please don't break anything." War said nothing else before walking out. Herb was still eating. "So..how did you guys become reapers? I can tell it's not a family business, you guys don't look alike." Famine smiled. "Yeah but we're family. Mother chose us"

Jane smiles. She goes in the tent.

"Okay." He nods. He finishes his food and stands up. "Im going for a walk.". Pestilence turns to him. "Okay please don't break anything." War said nothing else before walking out. Herb was still eating. "So..how did you guys become reapers? I can tell it's not a family business, you guys don't look alike." Famine smiled. "Yeah but we're family. Mother chose us"

Jane smiles. She goes in the tent.
"I'm not a reaper." Vita corrected.

Ryan was alsrady asleep cuddled up to Pichu

"Then why are you in a house with five of them?" Herb asked. Famine chuckled. "We work with him. It's been nice"

"Aww cute" she smiled and laid down.
"I am the embodiment of life. They're job is to record the history of souls and help them move on. My job is to bring the souls to life. Restore life to those who were gone before their time. I am the one who gives life to the children being born."

Pichu was snoring lightly.

"I am the embodiment of life. They're job is to record the history of souls and help them move on. My job is to bring the souls to life. Restore life to those who were gone before their time. I am the one who gives life to the children being born."

Pichu was snoring lightly.
"So did you just start off an embodiment of life?" He asked curious. Pestilence smiled. "All us reapers are human at first. We age slower than humans and when it's time for a reaper to move on or if the balance of life needs to be fixed then another reaper can turn a human into a reaper. Us horsemen are just the more powerful ones. We get a piece of the previous horsemen, and can recall thier memories and use thier knowledge. I have no idea how it works for Vita"

She soon falls asleep.

"So did you just start off an embodiment of life?" He asked curious. Pestilence smiled. "All us reapers are human at first. We age slower than humans and when it's time for a reaper to move on or if the balance of life needs to be fixed then another reaper can turn a human into a reaper. Us horsemen are just the more powerful ones. We get a piece of the previous horsemen, and can recall thier memories and use thier knowledge. I have no idea how it works for Vita"

She soon falls asleep.
"No. I was just human once. I was chosen to be the successor to the last embodiment of life during the renaissance." He said. "As life I am immortal until I choose to pass on my power." He said. "But people have a tendency to use power for their own gain. So I have yet to find someone to be my successor."

She woke up to Ryan muttering in his sleep. A nightmare. She got the words Ocean whirlpool and "Lugia?"

"No. I was just human once. I was chosen to be the successor to the last embodiment of life during the renaissance." He said. "As life I am immortal until I choose to pass on my power." He said. "But people have a tendency to use power for their own gain. So I have yet to find someone to be my successor."

She woke up to Ryan muttering in his sleep. A nightmare. She got the words Ocean whirlpool and "Lugia?"
Herb nods. "Cool."

Jane woke up she went over to Ryan. "It's ok. It's just a dream."

Herb nods. "Cool."

Jane woke up she went over to Ryan. "It's ok. It's just a dream."
Vita shrugged. "Not really." He said. "Cool at first but I've been alive for hundreds of years."

He had stopped breathing as if he was holding his breath. As if he was drowning.

Dabria had just gotten up. She was standing up, using a wall to steady herself.

"We'll leave in the morning" she said
"Hey." He went over to help her. "Careful. You're still reovering."

He siged and hugged his knees to his chest. "I'm not tired anymore."

"yeah I know" she smiled. Famine had bandaged her up.

"want me to stay up with you?" She asked
He helped her stay st ady and put her arm around his shoulder so she could use him for support.

"I... I don't know..." He said. "That's the first time in a long time I've had that dream."

He helped her stay st ady and put her arm around his shoulder so she could use him for support.

"I... I don't know..." He said. "That's the first time in a long time I've had that dream."
"Thank you" she said. "I just wanted to see if I could move around."

Jane nods before yawning. "I'll stay up with you then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back