• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Famine watched him pack from the doorway. "Where are you going?"

"Done" Jane said when they were finished
"Away. Maybe to eruope." He said.

He put on his backpack and started walking. "We still have to face off against the gym leader in waterfall. Whoever that may be."

",Why do you not want to be around here?" He asked.

"Yeah I know" she said
"Dabria." He said. "I can't stay much longer." He said. "Not with her anyway."

They walked for a while until the got to falltown. Finally a town. With buildings. And roads. And most importantly. Not a river.

"Dabria." He said. "I can't stay much longer." He said. "Not with her anyway."

They walked for a while until the got to falltown. Finally a town. With buildings. And roads. And most importantly. Not a river.
"Is it cause you like her?" He asked

"Nice town" she said

"Is it cause you like her?" He asked

"Nice town" she said
He sighed. "The embodiment of life and a reaper can't be... That. Our jobs a almost polar opposites." He said.

Ryan smiled feeling a little better. Volt ran into the town. "He volt! Slow down."

He sighed. "The embodiment of life and a reaper can't be... That. Our jobs a almost polar opposites." He said.

Ryan smiled feeling a little better. Volt ran into the town. "He volt! Slow down."
Famine shrugged."you may be right. " He wasn't going to stop him from leaving.

"Wait up volt" she said

"Tell her it was a good run. But I have to go."

Ryan chased after the tiny mouse all the way to what he was running too. A restaurant.
"Okay safe travels then" he nods and leaves him to finish packing.

Jane followed to keep up with themฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

She found the letter and started reading it

"Guess we're getting food?" She said
"Dear Dabria... I doubt we'll meet again. So I'm going to be front with you. I fell in love with you. But I'm life and your a reaper. Our jobs make for a poor match. So I'm leaving before I decide that doesn't matter. It was fun while it lasted but I have to move on."

"Guess so." Ryan said.

"Dear Dabria... I doubt we'll meet again. So I'm going to be front with you. I fell in love with you. But I'm life and your a reaper. Our jobs make for a poor match. So I'm leaving before I decide that doesn't matter. It was fun while it lasted but I have to move on."

"Guess so." Ryan said.
She reads the letter and frowns. She sets it down before she tries to go after him. He made his choice she wasn't going to stop him.

"Yeah" she said

She reads the letter and frowns. She sets it down before she tries to go after him. He made his choice she wasn't going to stop him.

"Yeah" she said
(before she tries to go after him. She wasn't gonna stop him. Getting mixed signals)

Ryan ordered spaghetti and shared with Volt.

(before she tries to go after him. She wasn't gonna stop him. Getting mixed signals)

Ryan ordered spaghetti and shared with Volt.
(Oh I must have wrote something wrong I'm sorry I was tired) she reads the letter and frowns. She wasn't going to go after him. He made his choice.

Jane just ordered a sandwich

Users who are viewing this thread

Back