• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She smiles and puts it on.

Sage nods. "Okay"

"Yeah Naruto we know just chill for a bit." She said
Ryan came out of the shower fully clothed but his red hair was wet. He stretched. "Alright showers open." He said.

Peter walked off to contact Ben as he left he saw Herb arrive. "She'll be happy to see you. Make sure you visit Pinto too. He's really lost it."

Naruto went silent. Hiro looked at Sasuke. "No remark at Naruto the loser?" He asked. "Something's up. What is on the prodigal heir's mind today?" He asked Sasuke directly.

Ryan came out of the shower fully clothed but his red hair was wet. He stretched. "Alright showers open." He said.

Peter walked off to contact Ben as he left he saw Herb arrive. "She'll be happy to see you. Make sure you visit Pinto too. He's really lost it."

Naruto went silent. Hiro looked at Sasuke. "No remark at Naruto the loser?" He asked. "Something's up. What is on the prodigal heir's mind today?" He asked Sasuke directly.
"Thanks" she pet Volt's head before getting up and going to shower.

Herb nods. "I will." He walked over and saw Sage. Sage hugged him. "I'm so glad your back...losing you again just really hurt. " Herb smiles a bit and hugs her back. "I know I'm sorry. I got to go find Pinto. Can we talk later before you go off on some adventure?"

"Yeah what's up you been quiet" Sakura said

"Thanks" she pet Volt's head before getting up and going to shower.

Herb nods. "I will." He walked over and saw Sage. Sage hugged him. "I'm so glad your back...losing you again just really hurt. " Herb smiles a bit and hugs her back. "I know I'm sorry. I got to go find Pinto. Can we talk later before you go off on some adventure?"

"Yeah what's up you been quiet" Sakura said
"Pichu." Volt hopped off her bed.

Peter came back a second later. "Alright. Ben's on his way."

Sasuke didn't answer. "Sasuke. Itatchi is in a league above any of us except maybe Jiraiya. There's nothing you could do." Kakashi said.

"Pichu." Volt hopped off her bed.

Peter came back a second later. "Alright. Ben's on his way."

Sasuke didn't answer. "Sasuke. Itatchi is in a league above any of us except maybe Jiraiya. There's nothing you could do." Kakashi said.
Jane took a shower coming back out dressed and drying her hair with a towel.

"Ok" sage said. Herb smiled. "So where's pinto?"

"Yeah it's ok" she said

Jane took a shower coming back out dressed and drying her hair with a towel.

"Ok" sage said. Herb smiled. "So where's pinto?"

"Yeah it's ok" she said
Ryan sat on his bed waiting.

"No idea." Peter said.

"Shut up!" He said. "None of you understand so shut up!"

Ryan sat on his bed waiting.

"No idea." Peter said.

"Shut up!" He said. "None of you understand so shut up!"
"Ready to go." She asked

Herb nods. "Okay I'm gonna look for him." He said walking off to search for pinto.

Sakura didn't say anything

"Ready to go." She asked

Herb nods. "Okay I'm gonna look for him." He said walking off to search for pinto.

Sakura didn't say anything
"Yeah." He said.

He could probably feel his energy if he focused.

Kakashi just side glanced him before looking forward.

she nods. "Let's go."

Herb focused and felt his energy. He headed towards him.

Sakura kept walking
They stepped out and headed toward the gym.

He found Pinto in the mountains.

Sasuke walked a little faster ahead of the group. "My powers not enough." He said

They stepped out and headed toward the gym.

He found Pinto in the mountains.

Sasuke walked a little faster ahead of the group. "My powers not enough." He said
"I wonder what this gym is gonna be like" she said.

He slowly walked over to him.

"Not enough to what? To beat him?" She asked

"I wonder what this gym is gonna be like" she said.

He slowly walked over to him.

"Not enough to what? To beat him?" She asked
"I think it's bug type." Ryan said.

He looked back at him. "Hello Herb." He said. He was happy to see his pupil although he wasn't a hugging type so he just kind of... Stood.

"To kill him." Sasuke replied. He started rubbing the curse mark on his neck. "Don't even think about it Uchiha." Hiro said. "Hiro how do you know about the mark?" Kakashi asked. "Hello. Discreetly getting information is like the third thing they teach in ninja school."

"I think it's bug type." Ryan said.

He looked back at him. "Hello Herb." He said. He was happy to see his pupil although he wasn't a hugging type so he just kind of... Stood.

"To kill him." Sasuke replied. He started rubbing the curse mark on his neck. "Don't even think about it Uchiha." Hiro said. "Hiro how do you know about the mark?" Kakashi asked. "Hello. Discreetly getting information is like the third thing they teach in ninja school."
She nods. "Ok"

Herb smiled a bit."Pintoim sorry..you said to be careful and I wasn't..

Sakura frowned

She nods. "Ok"

Herb smiled a bit."Pintoim sorry..you said to be careful and I wasn't..

Sakura frowned
He had switched out his team this morning. Back to his original. With the exception of Volt.

"Forget it." He said. "That just means you need to get even stronger." He said.

Hiro looked at Sakura. "So you know. Another thing you didn't tell me." He said.

He had switched out his team this morning. Back to his original. With the exception of Volt.

"Forget it." He said. "That just means you need to get even stronger." He said.

Hiro looked at Sakura. "So you know. Another thing you didn't tell me." He said.
"This should be good" she said

"I will" he nods

"I know" she said

"This should be good" she said

"I will" he nods

"I know" she said

He walked in. A monster who lookeded like a spider looked at them.

b639d0b88ecff15c4b51bc9a1ee70a99fac43ca6_hq.jpg

"Good. Now go. I've taught you everything I can. If you want to get stronger you need to start learning new techniques with new teachers." He said.

Hiro put his hands in his pockets. "So... Team 7 anything else you guys want to keep me in the dark about." He was very bitter about this.

He walked in. A monster who lookeded like a spider looked at them.

b639d0b88ecff15c4b51bc9a1ee70a99fac43ca6_hq.jpg

"Good. Now go. I've taught you everything I can. If you want to get stronger you need to start learning new techniques with new teachers." He said.

Hiro put his hands in his pockets. "So... Team 7 anything else you guys want to keep me in the dark about." He was very bitter about this.
"hello are you the gym leader?" She asked

Herb nods. "Okay any place I should start?"

Sakura shook her head.

"hello are you the gym leader?" She asked

Herb nods. "Okay any place I should start?"

Sakura shook her head.
"Ooh. A little darling challenger." She said excitedly. "Can't wait to see what you do fuhuhuhu."

"Head for a small island in the ocean. I've taught you the monkey way of fighting but my way is a personalization on the turtle style of martial arts. If you want to develop more as a martial artist find Master Rishi."

"Great. Cuz I've had it up to here with secrets."

"Ooh. A little darling challenger." She said excitedly. "Can't wait to see what you do fuhuhuhu."

"Head for a small island in the ocean. I've taught you the monkey way of fighting but my way is a personalization on the turtle style of martial arts. If you want to develop more as a martial artist find Master Rishi."

"Great. Cuz I've had it up to here with secrets."
"Ill take that as you are the gym leader." She said

Herb nods. "Okay I will. " He walked closer to pinto before giving him a hug. "Thank you for being my master pinto."

Sakura nods

"Ill take that as you are the gym leader." She said

Herb nods. "Okay I will. " He walked closer to pinto before giving him a hug. "Thank you for being my master pinto."

Sakura nods
"Fuhuhuh. You take it right. I like you. Think I'll fight you first." She said.

Pinto looked at him. Unsure what really to do he pat his head.

They got back to the village. "Alright! First things first! Ramen!" He ran off. Kakashi looked at Tsunade. "I'll lead you to the hokage's office." He said. "Sauske, Sakura, Hiro. Go enjoy yourselves. It'll be a while before our next mission."

"Fuhuhuh. You take it right. I like you. Think I'll fight you first." She said.

Pinto looked at him. Unsure what really to do he pat his head.

They got back to the village. "Alright! First things first! Ramen!" He ran off. Kakashi looked at Tsunade. "I'll lead you to the hokage's office." He said. "Sauske, Sakura, Hiro. Go enjoy yourselves. It'll be a while before our next mission."
"Well okay" Jane nods.

He smiled and let go.

"Alright kakashi sensei." She said

"Well okay" Jane nods.

He smiled and let go.

"Alright kakashi sensei." She said
Ryan leaned against the wall. "Don't you have a challenge first?" He asked. She looked at them. "Why bother? The fights the good part anyway."

"I'll see you later Herb." He said putting his hand on his shoulder. "When I next see you I expect you to be stronger."

Hiro walked off to do his own thing. Probably to practice turning non-jutsu attacks into Jutsu.

Ryan leaned against the wall. "Don't you have a challenge first?" He asked. She looked at them. "Why bother? The fights the good part anyway."

"I'll see you later Herb." He said putting his hand on his shoulder. "When I next see you I expect you to be stronger."

Hiro walked off to do his own thing. Probably to practice turning non-jutsu attacks into Jutsu.
"Okay well I'm ready to fight you." She smiled.

Herb nods. "I will I promise." He heads back to the guild.

"So wanna do something Sasuke." She asked

"Okay well I'm ready to fight you." She smiled.

Herb nods. "I will I promise." He heads back to the guild.

"So wanna do something Sasuke." She asked
"To the arena then darling fuhuhuhu..." She walked off. Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Creepy." He seemed back to his normal self for now.

Peter was talking to Ben and a few clones.

Sasuke looked at her. "No." He walked away to train. She could follow him but he clearly didn't want her around. She'd get a warmer reception from Naruto or Hiro.

"To the arena then darling fuhuhuhu..." She walked off. Ryan raised an eyebrow. "Creepy." He seemed back to his normal self for now.

Peter was talking to Ben and a few clones.

Sasuke looked at her. "No." He walked away to train. She could follow him but he clearly didn't want her around. She'd get a warmer reception from Naruto or Hiro.
"Yeah she is a little" she said going to the arena.

Herb smiled walking over. Sage had just joined Peter and Ben when she saw him. "Did you find pinto?" Herb nods. "Yeah. I'm going to go see different masters so I can get stronger..I don't know how long I'll be gone but next time we meet I want to go on an adventure with you." Sage smiled. "Sounds like a plan."

She decided to go follow Naruto.

"Yeah she is a little" she said going to the arena.

Herb smiled walking over. Sage had just joined Peter and Ben when she saw him. "Did you find pinto?" Herb nods. "Yeah. I'm going to go see different masters so I can get stronger..I don't know how long I'll be gone but next time we meet I want to go on an adventure with you." Sage smiled. "Sounds like a plan."

She decided to go follow Naruto.
She pulled out a netball. "Go on my little pet." She threw the ball

latest

Peter listened to their conversation. He shrugged he didn't have to be involved with EVERYTHING sage did. She was her own woman. "Alright Pinto but you better be able to kick Natsu's butt when you get back. Otherwise he'll not stop bugging you to fight."

Naruto was eating ramen. No surprise there.

Thief and Cana had spent a few weeks working with the Hyrule thieves guild. Cana found the inner workings of the guild not that different from fairy tail. Maybe a little more morally skewed but they didn't kill, they only stole what was necessary or wouldn't be missed. Thief was finally planning to break into the castle and break out Princess Zelda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back