• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
After food they headed to the Pokemon center for sleep.

Back at fairy tail Vita had stopped by momentarily to let Sage know her brother would be arriving soon before leaving.

After food they headed to the Pokemon center for sleep.

Back at fairy tail Vita had stopped by momentarily to let Sage know her brother would be arriving soon before leaving.
Jane smiled. "Night Ryan" she said with a yawn.

"Really?" Sage said surprised.

(I got nothing for that)

"Oh yeah see anything good?" She asked.
He returned to the Pokemon center.

"Remember that irradiated world that Rin went to?" He asked. "Someone there is asking for someone to help make a place called the commenwealth safer."

He returned to the Pokemon center.

"Remember that irradiated world that Rin went to?" He asked. "Someone there is asking for someone to help make a place called the commenwealth safer."
Jane was still sleeping

"Oh so now we are getting job requests from other worlds? Cool. Well that job sounds perfect." She smiled

He poked her face. "Hey." (Is she like under the death sleep spell that's be cool)

"Yeah." Peter said.
(No i figured just really tired from staying up from the night before." "What.." she muttered sleepily.

Sage nods. "So you going to take it?"

He walked to take a shower. Volt jumped onto her bed. "Pichu!" Volt was waving around her hat. He seemed to have taken up Charmeleon's favorite game and since Ryan didn't wear a hat.
"oh so I see you learned charmeleon's favorite game" she chuckled.

"oh so I see you learned charmeleon's favorite game" she chuckled.
"Pi!" Pichu giggled.

Peter looked at her. "Yeah but an entire state just the two of us? It's a bit more than a city." He said. "I'm gonna call in some more help. Probably Ben." He said.

Hiro went back to the others. It had been about a week and they were all travelling back with Tsunade. Sasuke had been unusually quiet since his loss against Itatchi. (Entering the final stretch of the original anime. Then the time skip)

"Pi!" Pichu giggled.

Peter looked at her. "Yeah but an entire state just the two of us? It's a bit more than a city." He said. "I'm gonna call in some more help. Probably Ben." He said.

Hiro went back to the others. It had been about a week and they were all travelling back with Tsunade. Sasuke had been unusually quiet since his loss against Itatchi. (Entering the final stretch of the original anime. Then the time skip)
"Can I have my hat? " she asked.

"Okay let's ask Ben" she nods

Sakura looked over at Sasuke seeing how quiet he was.

"Can I have my hat? " she asked.

"Okay let's ask Ben" she nods

Sakura looked over at Sasuke seeing how quiet he was.
Volt gave it to her.

"I'll call him." He said.

Naruto was talking and bragging as usual. "I learned an awesome new Jutsu!" He said excitedly. "We heard." Hiro said with half lidded eyes. "Naruto maybe it's time for a little peace and quiet." Kakashi said.

Volt gave it to her.

"I'll call him." He said.

Naruto was talking and bragging as usual. "I learned an awesome new Jutsu!" He said excitedly. "We heard." Hiro said with half lidded eyes. "Naruto maybe it's time for a little peace and quiet." Kakashi said.
She smiles and puts it on.

Sage nods. "Okay"

"Yeah Naruto we know just chill for a bit." She said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back