• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Vita sat in a chair next to her bed. (Vita had feelings for her at this point up to you if Famine notices)

It was a good stew. Ryan ate his own bowl. "Wow that smells a good." An unknown voice said.
Famine looked over her injuries, frowning when he gently tried to move her to see her back. Seeing how the wings were pulled out. "That's got to be painful.. thank you for going to get her. War would have destroyed at least a whole block."

Jane nods. "Yeah it is good? Who said that?'she looks around.

Famine looked over her injuries, frowning when he gently tried to move her to see her back. Seeing how the wings were pulled out. "That's got to be painful.. thank you for going to get her. War would have destroyed at least a whole block."

Jane nods. "Yeah it is good? Who said that?'she looks around.
Vita nodded. "Let me know if her condition improves." He walked away.

100-1005752_waiter-grillby-would-like-to-battle-by-blue-rainfall-grillby-trainertale.png

"Hello. My name is Grillby. I own the restaurant back in snowdin. I'm on my way to hotland to visit my niece." He said. He was holding an umbrella even though it wasn't raining.

Vita nodded. "Let me know if her condition improves." He walked away.

100-1005752_waiter-grillby-would-like-to-battle-by-blue-rainfall-grillby-trainertale.png

"Hello. My name is Grillby. I own the restaurant back in snowdin. I'm on my way to hotland to visit my niece." He said. He was holding an umbrella even though it wasn't raining.
He nods."You really like her don't you?" Pestilence came in with a journal. He hands it to Famine. "Conquest really drained her..she really doesn't look good.." famine sighs. "Yeah but sure mother's journal can help. "

Jane nods. "Care to have some stew with us?"

He nods."You really like her don't you?" Pestilence came in with a journal. He hands it to Famine. "Conquest really drained her..she really doesn't look good.." famine sighs. "Yeah but sure mother's journal can help. "

Jane nods. "Care to have some stew with us?"
Vita stopped when he said that But then decided to keep walking. He embodied life. She reaped souls. There was a line there that he shouldn't cross.

"Oh? Well perhapse I will." He said.

Vita stopped when he said that But then decided to keep walking. He embodied life. She reaped souls. There was a line there that he shouldn't cross.

"Oh? Well perhapse I will." He said.
Death was outside the room. He didn't say anything.

Jane gets him a bowl of stew.

"it's quiet. I need to think."

"Crowe aerial ace!" Crowe slached Arcanine twice with his wings doing major damage.
"Oh OK. These books are weird. I keep seeing the reapers make them appear from those orbs they pull out from their bags" herb said talking about the souls they gather.

"Wow" she said

"Oh OK. These books are weird. I keep seeing the reapers make them appear from those orbs they pull out from their bags" herb said talking about the souls they gather.

"Wow" she said
"Those are the histories of the dead." He said. "You're history will be in this library one day... Just not today."

The battle was long and hard. Eventually Ryan won.

"Those are the histories of the dead." He said. "You're history will be in this library one day... Just not today."

The battle was long and hard. Eventually Ryan won.
"Oh" he said. War walked in the library. He still looked concerned. He walks over to the orb in the corner to see if there are any new souls to gather. Right now there was none. He didn't even noticed vita was there as he took a book off the shelf and started flipping through it.

"Awesome job" Jane smiled.

"Oh" he said. War walked in the library. He still looked concerned. He walks over to the orb in the corner to see if there are any new souls to gather. Right now there was none. He didn't even noticed vita was there as he took a book off the shelf and started flipping through it.

"Awesome job" Jane smiled.
"War... I need to talk to all of you... When peace is ready."

Ryan smiled and cheered with his pokemon.

"War... I need to talk to all of you... When peace is ready."

Ryan smiled and cheered with his pokemon.
war jumped. He really was too focused to notice him there. "Sorry, yeah vita we can do that. It may be a couple days. "

Jane reached into her bag and took out a camera. She snapped a picture.

war jumped. He really was too focused to notice him there. "Sorry, yeah vita we can do that. It may be a couple days. "

Jane reached into her bag and took out a camera. She snapped a picture.
"And while we're here. With cell back I think Herb deserves another chance. Cell has already killed and isn't even supposed to be back. Bringing her back can rebalance things."

She got a shot of Ryan hugging Crowe tightly.

"And while we're here. With cell back I think Herb deserves another chance. Cell has already killed and isn't even supposed to be back. Bringing her back can rebalance things."

She got a shot of Ryan hugging Crowe tightly.
war looked up at herb. "You been brought back before..hmm I think we can but please don't be like a cat with nine lives"

"That's a keeper" she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back