• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Just... Thinking." He said.

"I love this." He said. "I'll happily serve you so long as you can keep making me stronger like this."
"Oh ok"she nods and finishes packing.

"Want more?" He asked. Dabria struggled being pinned by four arms. She tried moving and flapping her skeleton wings. Conquest smiled. "Stop struggling child, you'll just get hurt more." She still had two arrows in her body, blood poured from the wounds, a few bloody tears fell down her cheek. "You can't do this...this is against our code as reapers." Conquest still smiled. "Ah yes, never take another reapers power to use for yourself. Sorry child but I don't follow those rules. Now stop or I'll have my friend break ever bone in your body, including your wings. But don't worry I'll make sure you stay alive. " He made another energy orb come out of her, she felt more weaker but still kept struggling.

"Oh ok"she nods and finishes packing.

"Want more?" He asked. Dabria struggled being pinned by four arms. She tried moving and flapping her skeleton wings. Conquest smiled. "Stop struggling child, you'll just get hurt more." She still had two arrows in her body, blood poured from the wounds, a few bloody tears fell down her cheek. "You can't do this...this is against our code as reapers." Conquest still smiled. "Ah yes, never take another reapers power to use for yourself. Sorry child but I don't follow those rules. Now stop or I'll have my friend break ever bone in your body, including your wings. But don't worry I'll make sure you stay alive. " He made another energy orb come out of her, she felt more weaker but still kept struggling.
They started walking.

Cell grinned. "Alright." He said. "I wonder how her friend would respond to this."

They started walking.

Cell grinned. "Alright." He said. "I wonder how her friend would respond to this."
She smiles

conquest gave cell the energy orb. "I don't care." Dabria kept struggling the best she could. Conquest sighed. "Albedo make her stop."

She smiles

conquest gave cell the energy orb. "I don't care." Dabria kept struggling the best she could. Conquest sighed. "Albedo make her stop."
"I don't know if I can do this." He muttered. He'd been acting weird since he fell in the river.

Albedo grabbed her wings. Rather than break the bones he just pulled them out of her back.

"I don't know if I can do this." He muttered. He'd been acting weird since he fell in the river.

Albedo grabbed her wings. Rather than break the bones he just pulled them out of her back.
"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

Dabria let out an ear piercing the scream, she sank into the ground as she started to fall unconscious. "Mama...help.." she muttered. Conquest smirked and then followed by removing the arrows, he healed those wounds slightly but they still bleed. He left the large holes where her wings were alone. "Told ya child.. your mother can't help you." He turned to cell and Albedo. "Toss her in the basement,. If you want more energy we can gather three orbs every two hours."

"What's wrong?" She asked concerned.

Dabria let out an ear piercing the scream, she sank into the ground as she started to fall unconscious. "Mama...help.." she muttered. Conquest smirked and then followed by removing the arrows, he healed those wounds slightly but they still bleed. He left the large holes where her wings were alone. "Told ya child.. your mother can't help you." He turned to cell and Albedo. "Toss her in the basement,. If you want more energy we can gather three orbs every two hours."
"Just... Bad memories." He said sitting down. "I don't like rivers, or lakes, or any large body of water."

Cell grabbed her and opened the door to the basement her put her in her knees and put his foot to her chest. "Take a good look girly. You're making the perfect being stronger." He pushed her head first down the stairs.

"Just... Bad memories." He said sitting down. "I don't like rivers, or lakes, or any large body of water."

Cell grabbed her and opened the door to the basement her put her in her knees and put his foot to her chest. "Take a good look girly. You're making the perfect being stronger." He pushed her head first down the stairs.
"Oh I'm sorry" she said sitting next to him.

They heard it as her head hit the stairs, she let out a small cry as she tumbled before landing in a pill on the floor. She soon fell unconscious, she would heal but it would take time. She already lost alot of blood. Conquest set a timer for 2 hours it would ring when it was time. He gave cell a glove. "Use this to gather the orbs. Just reach into her chest and pull it out. The bigger the orbs the more power"

"Oh I'm sorry" she said sitting next to him.

They heard it as her head hit the stairs, she let out a small cry as she tumbled before landing in a pill on the floor. She soon fell unconscious, she would heal but it would take time. She already lost alot of blood. Conquest set a timer for 2 hours it would ring when it was time. He gave cell a glove. "Use this to gather the orbs. Just reach into her chest and pull it out. The bigger the orbs the more power"
He bit his lip so hard it started to bleed.

Cell put on the glove. "Very good." He said.

Vita got worried and had Sam try to contact her telepathically.

He bit his lip so hard it started to bleed.

Cell put on the glove. "Very good." He said.

Vita got worried and had Sam try to contact her telepathically.
"Wanna talk about it?"

The timer went off two hours later.Dabria didn't answer. When Cell got down there he found an empty room with only chains on the floor with symbols in them. They were probably to make sure she couldn't escape but right now she didn't have them on. She was till in the place where she ended up on the floor, blood stained her white hair and there were many bruises from the stairs.

"Wanna talk about it?"

The timer went off two hours later.Dabria didn't answer. When Cell got down there he found an empty room with only chains on the floor with symbols in them. They were probably to make sure she couldn't escape but right now she didn't have them on. She was till in the place where she ended up on the floor, blood stained her white hair and there were many bruises from the stairs.
Cell took more orbs.

Dabria? Can you hear me?

He sighed. "I... Use to love the ocean . When I was six I played out there all the time. I got caught in a whirlpool and sunk over 60 feet." He began to shudder. "I was terrified. It was a dark blue never ending abyss.

Cell took more orbs.

Dabria? Can you hear me?

He sighed. "I... Use to love the ocean . When I was six I played out there all the time. I got caught in a whirlpool and sunk over 60 feet." He began to shudder. "I was terrified. It was a dark blue never ending abyss.
After he took the second one Dabria tried to punch him. "Stop..." She heard Sam. Sam..

"How did you get out" she asked

He snapped her wrist.

Dabria... What happened?

"I don't... Know." He said. "I have a reoccurring dream... About Lugia." He said.
"Ahh" she screamed. She hunched over holding her wrist. Cell hears Conquest yell. "If she is causing trouble there are chains just cuff her. " After cell took the third orb he might wonder why only three. Probably so she could stay alive. conquest...

Jane nods

"Ahh" she screamed. She hunched over holding her wrist. Cell hears Conquest yell. "If she is causing trouble there are chains just cuff her. " After cell took the third orb he might wonder why only three. Probably so she could stay alive. conquest...

Jane nods
"I wonder what would happen if I took a fourth." He said seriously considering grabbing another.

Stay strong... Vita is on his way. I've never seen him do pissed.

"I kept having this dream. I heard this... Song and then I saw the outline of what I think was Lugia... Then I wake up." He said.

"I wonder what would happen if I took a fourth." He said seriously considering grabbing another.

Stay strong... Vita is on his way. I've never seen him do pissed.

"I kept having this dream. I heard this... Song and then I saw the outline of what I think was Lugia... Then I wake up." He said.
Dabria didn't fight him anymore at this time. She looked so weak. She didn't respond to Sam.

"Wow" she said

He pulled back. "No. You're my well of strength." He walked off.

"Since then... I've always been terrified of large bodies of water."
Conquest had protected his house with a magical barrier. He checked on Dabria when it came close to gathering orbs again. She barely moved and was starting to get a fever. She watched as conquest took an orb. "To think my sister chose you to be a reaper. Pathetic."

"I understand now" she said

Conquest had protected his house with a magical barrier. He checked on Dabria when it came close to gathering orbs again. She barely moved and was starting to get a fever. She watched as conquest took an orb. "To think my sister chose you to be a reaper. Pathetic."

"I understand now" she said
Vita got to the barrier. He began punching it full force his fists glowing the light. And it started to break.

"This place." He looked around waterfall. "It gives me anxiety. I feel a pit in my stomach all the time." He said.

Vita got to the barrier. He began punching it full force his fists glowing the light. And it started to break.

"This place." He looked around waterfall. "It gives me anxiety. I feel a pit in my stomach all the time." He said.
Conquest didn't notice yet. He looked and started to see a bone start to stick out her back. He pulled it out with a loud snap before using the power he got from the orb to turn it to dust. Dabria let out a scream before falling to the ground. Conquest sighs. "I'll just have Cell gather a few large orbs before I fully heal you. Can't have you dying on us child"

"Oh I understand " she said

Conquest didn't notice yet. He looked and started to see a bone start to stick out her back. He pulled it out with a loud snap before using the power he got from the orb to turn it to dust. Dabria let out a scream before falling to the ground. Conquest sighs. "I'll just have Cell gather a few large orbs before I fully heal you. Can't have you dying on us child"

"Oh I understand " she said
The house shook as Vita punched through the barrier.

He looked at the ground trying not to look at anything else.

Vita walked in. Albedo was the first to try and stop him. He transformed into Fourarms and charged.

He took a few seconds but eventually hugged her back feeling comforted.
conquest frowned and headed towards where the battle was.

She hugged him for a bit longer before letting go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back