• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Hmm did not expect you to come. I expecting war to punch his way through" he said

She nods. "Okay"
Vita didn't speak. Light radiated from his body and his body had grown muscular.

He stood up. Stinger buzzed of to him and nuzzled him trying to make him feel better.

Vita didn't speak. Light radiated from his body and his body had grown muscular.

He stood up. Stinger buzzed of to him and nuzzled him trying to make him feel better.
"cell why don't you try and take him." Conquest said as he made a bow appear.

Jane smiled a bit, she liked how stinger tried to cheer him up.

"cell why don't you try and take him." Conquest said as he made a bow appear.

Jane smiled a bit, she liked how stinger tried to cheer him up.
Cell walked over to him. "He's powerful. But he can't take me." Cell said as he charged. Rather than fight cell head on Vita created a portal of light that sent cell to a distant place in the universe.

The Beedrill began flying around the two of them playfully as they walked. The rest of the day was mostly just travel. But Ryan did end up catching a Pichu which he nicknamed Volt.

Cell walked over to him. "He's powerful. But he can't take me." Cell said as he charged. Rather than fight cell head on Vita created a portal of light that sent cell to a distant place in the universe.

The Beedrill began flying around the two of them playfully as they walked. The rest of the day was mostly just travel. But Ryan did end up catching a Pichu which he nicknamed Volt.
conquest made several arrows and sent them at Vita.

Jane smiled as she watched Ryan catch Pichu. She didn't catch any new ones. She would catch one when she felt like it.

conquest made several arrows and sent them at Vita.

Jane smiled as she watched Ryan catch Pichu. She didn't catch any new ones. She would catch one when she felt like it.
He ducked and dodged them as he made his way to conquest punching in the jaw hard enough to send him stumbling.

When they set up camp for the night Ryan got out his PC and changed his party around. He replaced Freeziken with Volt.

He ducked and dodged them as he made his way to conquest punching in the jaw hard enough to send him stumbling.

When they set up camp for the night Ryan got out his PC and changed his party around. He replaced Freeziken with Volt.
Conquest stumbled and spit out a tooth. "I didn't think the embodiment of life could fight. What got into you? You care about the child?"

Jane sat around with her Pokémon before charmeleon stole her hat and started running away. She laughed and chased after him.

Conquest stumbled and spit out a tooth. "I didn't think the embodiment of life could fight. What got into you? You care about the child?"

Jane sat around with her Pokémon before charmeleon stole her hat and started running away. She laughed and chased after him.
He didn't respond but just attacked again..

Pichu was playing and not paying attention and accidentally got in Charmeleons path and knocked over. Pichu sat up and began to cry. It was a baby Pokemon after allm

He didn't respond but just attacked again..

Pichu was playing and not paying attention and accidentally got in Charmeleons path and knocked over. Pichu sat up and began to cry. It was a baby Pokemon after allm
Conquest took a couple hits and started fighting back. He sent and few punches and vita.

Jane's Pikachu went over to pichu and hugged it. Jane looked at charmeleon. "You need to be careful. Go apologize " charmeleon nods and goes over to pichu. "Char char"

Conquest took a couple hits and started fighting back. He sent and few punches and vita.

Jane's Pikachu went over to pichu and hugged it. Jane looked at charmeleon. "You need to be careful. Go apologize " charmeleon nods and goes over to pichu. "Char char"
Vita grabbed his wrist and pulled conquest's face into his knee.

"Pi..." Pichu looked at Charmeleon. Pichu stood up looking mad. "Piii CHUUU!" It realed an electric shock that hit quite hard. Harder than anyone present would have thought. "Hey Pichu. Charmeleon was saying sorry." Ryan said.

Vita grabbed his wrist and pulled conquest's face into his knee.

"Pi..." Pichu looked at Charmeleon. Pichu stood up looking mad. "Piii CHUUU!" It realed an electric shock that hit quite hard. Harder than anyone present would have thought. "Hey Pichu. Charmeleon was saying sorry." Ryan said.
"Ow" he said.

"Char char.." chameleon looked down

"Where is she!" He began punching Conquest in the face again and again.

Volt smiled and walked up Charmeleon patting it on the back. "Pichu!" Volt chirpped friendly.
"I won't tell you." He said. He kicked him. The door to the basement was open.

Charmeleon smiled. "Charmeleon " he picked up volt and gave him a piggy back ride.

"I won't tell you." He said. He kicked him. The door to the basement was open.

Charmeleon smiled. "Charmeleon " he picked up volt and gave him a piggy back ride.
He grabbed his throat. "Tell me!" He roared. Dabria could hear him.

Volt giggled happily as he enjoyed the ride. "Alright everyone time for food." Ryan let out all his Pokemon

He grabbed his throat. "Tell me!" He roared. Dabria could hear him.

Volt giggled happily as he enjoyed the ride. "Alright everyone time for food." Ryan let out all his Pokemon
conquest didn't answer. Dabria lifted her head up. "Vita.." she said weakly.

Jane started putting out food for the pokemon.

conquest didn't answer. Dabria lifted her head up. "Vita.." she said weakly.

Jane started putting out food for the pokemon.
He heard her. "Peace." He kicked conquest in the chest and the grabbed the closets hard object and hit him in the head to knock him out before going to to her.

Ryan smiled as Volt ran up and jumped into his shoulder.

He heard her. "Peace." He kicked conquest in the chest and the grabbed the closets hard object and hit him in the head to knock him out before going to to her.

Ryan smiled as Volt ran up and jumped into his shoulder.
Conquest got knocked out. Dabria was barely awake, she was starting to burn up. She didn't want to move. "Hey..."

Jane smiles. "So cute"

Conquest got knocked out. Dabria was barely awake, she was starting to burn up. She didn't want to move. "Hey..."

Jane smiles. "So cute"
He picked her up. "Hey." He said. "I'm gonna get you home now okay?" He said using his healing powers on her trying to make her feel better.

"I'll cook." Ryan said standing up.

He picked her up. "Hey." He said. "I'm gonna get you home now okay?" He said using his healing powers on her trying to make her feel better.

"I'll cook." Ryan said standing up.
"okay.." she said sounding tired as she closed her eyes.

"Alright if you need help let me know." She said.

she kept sleeping. Famine came in a few minutes later, he looked over her injuries.

Jane smiles. "Thanks." She eats the stew.
Vita sat in a chair next to her bed. (Vita had feelings for her at this point up to you if Famine notices)

It was a good stew. Ryan ate his own bowl. "Wow that smells a good." An unknown voice said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back