• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
She just walked with him as they followed sub zero.

"Good point I guess" iris nods
He led her to a ship. It looked big enough to hold a small crew of maybe 6. It looked well worn but definitely still in a working condition as the metal no longer shines but didn't look as though it had been pushed beyond it's limits.

"Aw come on." Mikey said

Sage looked around seeing a dead wasteland. "Prince we need to talk." Prince spoke from behind them. "Massster came to play with me in my home. And you brought friendsss" he looked at Natsu. "You belong here"
(just realized. Is that a END reference?)

He led her to a ship. It looked big enough to hold a small crew of maybe 6. It looked well worn but definitely still in a working condition as the metal no longer shines but didn't look as though it had been pushed beyond it's limits.

"Aw come on." Mikey said
Margo said nothing getting on the ship.

"Ben just has a point. We don't know how all the nantes will affect you." Iris said

Margo said nothing getting on the ship.

"Ben just has a point. We don't know how all the nantes will affect you." Iris said
In the ship there was a caucasian man with hot pink hair and red eyes. He was wearing some kind of leather armor and he had a gun on his hip. "These are the people then Kuai?" He asked. Sun-Zero nodded walking off. He walked up to them. "My name is Captain Travis Helm. Welcome aboard The Prophet." He said gesturing around his ship.

"And the innoculations we have were meant for human or humanesqe species. It won't work for you guys." Kevin said.

In the ship there was a caucasian man with hot pink hair and red eyes. He was wearing some kind of leather armor and he had a gun on his hip. "These are the people then Kuai?" He asked. Sun-Zero nodded walking off. He walked up to them. "My name is Captain Travis Helm. Welcome aboard The Prophet." He said gesturing around his ship.

"And the innoculations we have were meant for human or humanesqe species. It won't work for you guys." Kevin said.
"Margo Quill. " she said. "Thanks for having us aboard.

"And it probably would take time to get them to work on thsee guys." Cana said.

"Margo Quill. " she said. "Thanks for having us aboard.

"And it probably would take time to get them to work on thsee guys." Cana said.
"You two are gonna make yourselves useful we have a long warp ahead of us."

The turtles all groaned thinking this was lame.

"Really?" She said looking at the mop.

"So when are we going?" Iris asked ben.
"Really." He said. "It is the least we can do. They are giving us free passage." Sub-Zero said as he had already started cleaning

"In a bit. You said you wanted to help me rebuildy car."

"Really." He said. "It is the least we can do. They are giving us free passage." Sub-Zero said as he had already started cleaning

"In a bit. You said you wanted to help me rebuildy car."
"Fine" she said and used the shadows to mop the floor for her.

"Yep. I did say that. " iris nods

Corinn had found an empty spot to be alone as he kept struggling with the anger inside.

Ben hadostly been able to salvage his car. He was under his car working on... Something (I don't know cars)
margo tried to keep an eye on him when she could.

(I know some things about cars not alot) iris stood by the tool box and handing him whatever took he needed

margo tried to keep an eye on him when she could.

(I know some things about cars not alot) iris stood by the tool box and handing him whatever took he needed
She couldn't find him for a long time. When she did he was shivering and shuttering fighting with his own current nature.

"Alright one last thing. You see that weird looking wrench. The one with the wiggling bits. Give it to me."

She couldn't find him for a long time. When she did he was shivering and shuttering fighting with his own current nature.

"Alright one last thing. You see that weird looking wrench. The one with the wiggling bits. Give it to me."
Seeing him, she set the mop down. She walks over to him and sits next to him. She wasn't sure really how to comfort him.

"Yeah here" she hands him the wrench.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back