• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Guess I'm in charge of watching Flash then..but if he's not back I'm going after him. " sage placed her hand on the console. "Be good girl, who knows I may need you to help me if they don't come back."

Iris blushed. "Oh..uh... I'm nothing special.." Cana watched laughing.

Margo turned and jumped. "Hey don't sneak up like that "
It whirred in response.

"What about you Raph?" Mikey asked teasingly. "I've seen you snatching glances at the card girl." "Shut up Mikey."

"For two so well versed in stealth your abilities to sense those in hiding is sloppy." Sub-Zero said. "I am Kuai Liang, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. I was sent here by the Jedi Master you call Rin."

It whirred in response.

"What about you Raph?" Mikey asked teasingly. "I've seen you snatching glances at the card girl." "Shut up Mikey."

"For two so well versed in stealth your abilities to sense those in hiding is sloppy." Sub-Zero said. "I am Kuai Liang, Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei. I was sent here by the Jedi Master you call Rin."
sage left the tardis.

Cana chuckled. "Sorry turtle boy but I'm with someone.." she sighed thinking about Thief. Iris turned back to visible.

"No idea who that is" Margo said.

sage left the tardis.

Cana chuckled. "Sorry turtle boy but I'm with someone.." she sighed thinking about Thief. Iris turned back to visible.

"No idea who that is" Margo said.
Raph leaned back in his chair. "Pfft. Whatever wasn't interested anyway."

"I do." Corinn said. Dub-Zero looked at them. "If you want to restore your homes you will need to come with me."

Raph leaned back in his chair. "Pfft. Whatever wasn't interested anyway."

"I do." Corinn said. Dub-Zero looked at them. "If you want to restore your homes you will need to come with me."
cana laughed. "Okay."

"This place hasn't been home to me in a long time but it once was...I'll go with you." She picked up a bag Corinn had never seen before. She had done a few things while shadow hopping into the kingdom.

cana laughed. "Okay."

"This place hasn't been home to me in a long time but it once was...I'll go with you." She picked up a bag Corinn had never seen before. She had done a few things while shadow hopping into the kingdom.
Raph looked out the window. "Looks Donny and the ice guy got into a fight with one of those monsters."

Sub-Zero nodded. Corinn sighed and stood up. "Well where she goes I go."

Raph looked out the window. "Looks Donny and the ice guy got into a fight with one of those monsters."

Sub-Zero nodded. Corinn sighed and stood up. "Well where she goes I go."
Margo looked at Corinn. "Are you sure? I understand if you want to stay behind"

Iris sighed. "Better go lend them a hand then."

"Why because your sick of me?" He asked his eyes flashing yellow for a second.

Donnie and Johnson were enjoying the fight
"Corinn. I'm not sick of you." She frowned. "I'm just saying you don't have to go cause I'm going. Its been a tought few days. I figured maybe you might want to rest."

She laughed seeing them enjoy themselves.

"Corinn. I'm not sick of you." She frowned. "I'm just saying you don't have to go cause I'm going. Its been a tought few days. I figured maybe you might want to rest."

She laughed seeing them enjoy themselves.
"Staying behind... Is the last... Urgh!" He held his head as his eyes flashed yellow. "I want to... Do!"

"These guys are my new best friends."

"Zero, Corinn is my partner, if he doesn't think he should be alone then I won't let him." She said.
"Fine." He said not particularly find of being called Zero. "But if he becomes trouble I will be forced to take matters in my own hands."

Johnson and Donatello fist bumped. Ben's voice came over the speakers. "Everyone come up here."

"Fine." He said not particularly find of being called Zero. "But if he becomes trouble I will be forced to take matters in my own hands."

Johnson and Donatello fist bumped. Ben's voice came over the speakers. "Everyone come up here."
"Okay" Margo said with a nod.

"Okay" iris called out and went to meet him.

Margo just frowns and turns to sub-zero. "Okay let's go"

"How " she asked
He led them outside.

"Looked at some footage of the first few to come back." Kevin said. "They showed signs of Dimensional Displacement Disorientation. Basically Transdimensional Jetlag." He said. "The crack did exactly what we thought. Nee EVO's were moved to this world which sparked another Nanite event."

He led them outside.

"Looked at some footage of the first few to come back." Kevin said. "They showed signs of Dimensional Displacement Disorientation. Basically Transdimensional Jetlag." He said. "The crack did exactly what we thought. Nee EVO's were moved to this world which sparked another Nanite event."
Margo followed him but she kept an eye on Corinn.

"So what are we going to do about them?" Cana asked.

Margo followed him but she kept an eye on Corinn.

"So what are we going to do about them?" Cana asked.
Corinn noticed her stare. "What?" He snapped.

"No idea." Ben said. "We'll have to hope we can find a wide spread cure." He said. "Of we can beat 'em all up." Raphael said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back