• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
" yeah..but look if you don't want to be apart of this then dont. I'm only going cause its hard for me to think about my hometown being ruled by vader." Margo said not knowing that he brother had been captured.
"But... I can't just leave you." He said

"Yeah but I'm not just gonna have you do this if you don't want to.. corinn, I already came close to losing you a lot lately..I don't want it to happen again." She looked at the floor remembering when assassin shot him.
"If I leave you lose your powers." He said.

Margo silently watched them sparring.
Krillin looked at her. "Hiya." He said a little distracted. "Don't turn away from your opponent." Sun-Zero said firing an sharp ice shard at him. Krillin ducked it. With him were a few other people. A man with long spikey hair and scars on his face, a man in a white shirt and green pants with a third eye. And an old man who seemed to be checking her out.

Kevin flew the shit to Abysus where everyone hoped to get more answers about what was going on. And to make sure the reactivation of Nanites didn't restore an old enemy.

Krillin looked at her. "Hiya." He said a little distracted. "Don't turn away from your opponent." Sun-Zero said firing an sharp ice shard at him. Krillin ducked it. With him were a few other people. A man with long spikey hair and scars on his face, a man in a white shirt and green pants with a third eye. And an old man who seemed to be checking her out.

Kevin flew the shit to Abysus where everyone hoped to get more answers about what was going on. And to make sure the reactivation of Nanites didn't restore an old enemy.
"Hello." She said and noticed the old man checking her out. A shadow suddenly lifted him off the ground. "Stop staring creep."

"So what's game plan?" Iris asked

"Hello." She said and noticed the old man checking her out. A shadow suddenly lifted him off the ground. "Stop staring creep."

"So what's game plan?" Iris asked
Rishi ducked out of the way. "You're a little slow with your technique." He said.

"No idea." Ben said.

"Hmm whatever." She said.

Iris nods. "Okay. So the abysus. What's it like? "
"Not whatever." Roshi said sitting. "If your opponent can get you before you can use your power then you're battle will be over. Yamaha. Show her." He said. Yamaha nodded.

"It's where the first event took place."

"Not whatever." Roshi said sitting. "If your opponent can get you before you can use your power then you're battle will be over. Yamaha. Show her." He said. Yamaha nodded.

"It's where the first event took place."
"Look I'm not here for a lesson. " she said and crossed her arms.

She nods. "Okay"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back