• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Margo herself was surprised they were still traveling together for this long. She really had started to care for him. She didn't say anything and just went to her room after she programmed the ship to land at the nearest place.
It landed near to the UA school in Tokyo.

Ben had found Darkstar and alerted other Pro-Heroes to stay away.

She stepped outside the ship when it landed. She looked around

Iris was home, watching the news.
It was one of the more high tech places. They still had a lot of rupees. And that machine on the ship could exchange those into any kind of currency.

The news had turned to Darkstar and his battle with a hero who seemed to be transforming into all kinds of monsters

It was one of the more high tech places. They still had a lot of rupees. And that machine on the ship could exchange those into any kind of currency.

The news had turned to Darkstar and his battle with a hero who seemed to be transforming into all kinds of monsters
She decided to walk around. She would do the exchange later.

"Oh no. Ben found him." She said

"I just don't want him to get hurt. Darkstar is probably super strong since he absorbed Allmight's energy." She said
"He'll be fine." Johnson said vaulting over the back of the couch. "I'm gonna go for a ride. Call my phone if you need me." He said picking up his sketeboard.

He left and got on his board and started to cruise down a steep hill just a little bit away from their house.
Iris watched the news for a couple of minutes before turning off the tv. She went to the spare room where she had set up a punching bag. If Ben had more powerful villains heading this way, she wanted to help even if she wasn't a pro hero. She was his friend after all. She had to get to training.

Iris watched the news for a couple of minutes before turning off the tv. She went to the spare room where she had set up a punching bag. If Ben had more powerful villains heading this way, she wanted to help even if she wasn't a pro hero. She was his friend after all. She had to get to training.
Ben wasn't fairing badly at all against Darkstar. With full control of the Omnitrix and the use of Ghostfreak. There was very little Darkstar could actually do.

Ben wasn't fairing badly at all against Darkstar. With full control of the Omnitrix and the use of Ghostfreak. There was very little Darkstar could actually do.
Margo was walking around. "Hmm this place is strange, a few of these people are wierd.." she said seeing people with quirks. "Are they under some kind of curse"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back