• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He looked at her growling a little spittle running down the corner of his lips like a wild animal.

"Sort of..." Ben said. "We stopped him from completely draining Allmight. But he got significant power boost from what he did absorb." He asks. "I kicked his ass Tennyson threw me this weird crystal and it's like all my powers were dialed up to eleven." Johnson said. "Yeah I also told you to put it down and you're still holding it. I'm warning you to let go before you damage your own body beyond repair." Ben said. "What? You gave it to me." Johnson argued. "As a last resort. I can't use ISO-8 crystals the Omnitrix rejects them because of their possible negatives. When you let go of one you become washed with fatigue and exhaustion. If you hold one too long it could serious health issues."
"Calm down." She said

"Johnson let go of the crystal" she said. She looked over to see how Allmight was.

"Calm down." She said

"Johnson let go of the crystal" she said. She looked over to see how Allmight was.
He was breathing heavily. He closed his eyes calming down slowing his breathing. "*Cough* you never really forgot your training... Deep down your like me brother... A killer.... I'm proud... Of.... You...."

Johnson sighed and dropped it. "See nothing- ohhh..." He suddenly felt very dizzy. She didn't see Allmight."

He was breathing heavily. He closed his eyes calming down slowing his breathing. "*Cough* you never really forgot your training... Deep down your like me brother... A killer.... I'm proud... Of.... You...."

Johnson sighed and dropped it. "See nothing- ohhh..." He suddenly felt very dizzy. She didn't see Allmight."
she didn't say anything.

Iris looked at him. "You should sit down...where's Allmight?"

she didn't say anything.

Iris looked at him. "You should sit down...where's Allmight?"
"Let's go." Corinn said spitting.

"He left." Ben said. Allmight was hiding in the building. Darkstar's drain had made him lose control of his muscle form. Ben had promised not to say anything.

"Let's go." Corinn said spitting.

"He left." Ben said. Allmight was hiding in the building. Darkstar's drain had made him lose control of his muscle form. Ben had promised not to say anything.
She nods and goes into the shadows.

"Ok..well what now?" She asked curious. "If that guy could find you then others will too."

She nods and goes into the shadows.

"Ok..well what now?" She asked curious. "If that guy could find you then others will too."
He followed her.

"I know." Ben said. "But right not Darkstar's priority number 1. He absorbed Allmight's energy. And he had a lot of it."

He followed her.

"I know." Ben said. "But right not Darkstar's priority number 1. He absorbed Allmight's energy. And he had a lot of it."
She went back to the ship

"What can we do about it then? He just absorbs energy. When the other pros confront him hes just gonna absorb their energy and move on." She said.

She went back to the ship

"What can we do about it then? He just absorbs energy. When the other pros confront him hes just gonna absorb their energy and move on." She said.
He sat down not looking okay at all.

"He absorbs Mana... Life energy. I've beaten him once before using an alien that doesn't have any. I can do it again." Ben said. "You two stay here and explain what's going on to the pro heroes. I'm going after Micheal." Ben said running off.

He sat down not looking okay at all.

"He absorbs Mana... Life energy. I've beaten him once before using an alien that doesn't have any. I can do it again." Ben said. "You two stay here and explain what's going on to the pro heroes. I'm going after Micheal." Ben said running off.
She sat down next to him in silence.

Iris nods and watches him run off.

He was silent for a few seconds before punching the wall with just causing it to bleed. He went to his room.

The pros eventually got there and asked all kinds of questions.
She leaves him be, giving him time to be alone.

Iris answered all the questions honestly as she could.

margo went to the kitchen and started cooking.

She didn't say anything on the ride home.
He didn't come out for most the trip back to wherever they were headed.

Once dropped off Johnson just stumbled through the door and plopped on the couch.

Peter and Sage found themselves not super welcome in Central City with some of the Flash's team so they did what they did best. Stayed anyways and did superheroine on their one terms. (That way crossover with show events will be minimized to only important parts)

He didn't come out for most the trip back to wherever they were headed.

Once dropped off Johnson just stumbled through the door and plopped on the couch.

Peter and Sage found themselves not super welcome in Central City with some of the Flash's team so they did what they did best. Stayed anyways and did superheroine on their one terms. (That way crossover with show events will be minimized to only important parts)
Margo didn't have any set destination in mind. She just put the ship on auto pilot and knocked on his door.

Iris sat on the floor.

"Doesn't look like we really are needed tonight." Sage said.

"Right." He said a little skeptical. He still half expected her to run off on her own and leave him in some kind of scam.
Margo herself was surprised they were still traveling together for this long. She really had started to care for him. She didn't say anything and just went to her room after she programmed the ship to land at the nearest place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back