• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He looked at her. "Good I've kind of been spoiling for a fight."
"okay then ice boy it's on." She said. She grabbed two knives from her bag. These weren't like the one he broke. They were cheaper ones and she didn't want to risk her good knives getting destroyed. She went towards him, ready to stab him in the side.

"okay then ice boy it's on." She said. She grabbed two knives from her bag. These weren't like the one he broke. They were cheaper ones and she didn't want to risk her good knives getting destroyed. She went towards him, ready to stab him in the side.
He backed up and and created ice knuckles.

He backed up to Iris. "Get out of here Iris."
"Johnson I'm not leaving. Is that girl some sort of villain? You know we shouldn't be fighting villains" iris said knowing how often they have broke that rule by helping ben.

Margo glared. "I am not a villain! I just been minding my own business and he broke one of my knives!" She said as she went to slash Johnson across his chest.

"Johnson I'm not leaving. Is that girl some sort of villain? You know we shouldn't be fighting villains" iris said knowing how often they have broke that rule by helping ben.

Margo glared. "I am not a villain! I just been minding my own business and he broke one of my knives!" She said as she went to slash Johnson across his chest.
"You had it pressed against my throat!" He yelled.

"Ah.." iris got out.

Margo looked over. "Are you going to listen to my friend ice boy?"
He looked at Margo and then Iris. "Damn..." He backed off. Corinn smiled walking up to him. "I quite like your power dude. I think I'll take it." He grabbed Johnson's chest and pulled out an icy blue orb. "Argh!" Johnson had to take a knee as suddenly his low body temperature stopped being normal and started to act as hypothermia.

He looked at Margo and then Iris. "Damn..." He backed off. Corinn smiled walking up to him. "I quite like your power dude. I think I'll take it." He grabbed Johnson's chest and pulled out an icy blue orb. "Argh!" Johnson had to take a knee as suddenly his low body temperature stopped being normal and started to act as hypothermia.
"What did you do to my brother!" Iris shouted going over to johnson. Margo silently watched tossing her knife in the air and catching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back