• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Margo jumped of the shadows. "There you are"

"You..ok?" She asked. "Guess our prison break plan.. isn't an option anymore"
He punched the leader. "Margo this isn't your fight!"

"Sort of..." He panted. Darkstar fired beams at Callus who tore off a piece of the wall to block.

He punched the leader. "Margo this isn't your fight!"

"Sort of..." He panted. Darkstar fired beams at Callus who tore off a piece of the wall to block.
"It is now." She disappeared into the shadow and reappeared behind the leader. She went to stab him.

"He can't fight that guy..on his own.." she said. "Shouldn't...someone be on..their way"

"It is now." She disappeared into the shadow and reappeared behind the leader. She went to stab him.

"He can't fight that guy..on his own.." she said. "Shouldn't...someone be on..their way"
He dodged skillfully.

"Why not. It's his bad guy..." He said.

she tried again.

"Still..he could lose" she said.
"Back off girl." He said.

Johnson looked at her. "Why do you have to be this way? It's annoying as hell!" He berated her. It wasn't actually and insult more of a complaint as he ran out to help Ben. (Still another case of everything has does he does for his "little" sister. He was the first born of two)

"Back off girl." He said.

Johnson looked at her. "Why do you have to be this way? It's annoying as hell!" He berated her. It wasn't actually and insult more of a complaint as he ran out to help Ben. (Still another case of everything has does he does for his "little" sister. He was the first born of two)
"not going to happen." She made the shadow nearby hold him in place.

"Because" she got up and followed.

She dodges and goes to stab him.

Iris just went towards Darkstar to punch him.
He ducked and took her dagger from her before plunging it into her back.

He grabbed her and started absorbing energy from her again. "Foolish girl." He said. "Let her go!" Ben and Johnson both yelled.

He ducked and took her dagger from her before plunging it into her back.

He grabbed her and started absorbing energy from her again. "Foolish girl." He said. "Let her go!" Ben and Johnson both yelled.
"ah" Margo said and fell to the ground.

Iris struggled trying to get free but stopped as her energy got drained.

"Corrin..be careful.." she said. She didn't want him getting caught off guard by the leader.

Her energy kept getting drained.
He grabbed her and used healing on her while fending off the leader. "You keep trying to be nin-lethal brother. You'll never win unless you make use of your training and unleash your true talent."

"I said... Let. Her GO!" Johnson fired a huge blast of ice at the same time Callus barreled into Darkstar making him drop Iris.

He grabbed her and used healing on her while fending off the leader. "You keep trying to be nin-lethal brother. You'll never win unless you make use of your training and unleash your true talent."

"I said... Let. Her GO!" Johnson fired a huge blast of ice at the same time Callus barreled into Darkstar making him drop Iris.
"thanks"margo said getting healed. She looked at the leader. "Just shut your mouth. "

Iris slowly got up. "Thanks guys.."

margo picked back up her dagger and slashed him.

"Allmight?" Iris said turning towards the hero.
He jumped back. "Come on Corinn. You know how. You know where."

"Finally. You're the one I've been looking for." Darkstar said. "I have no idea what you want here villain. But- ARGH!" He black energy surrounded Allmight as Darkstar began to absorb his power.

He jumped back. "Come on Corinn. You know how. You know where."

"Finally. You're the one I've been looking for." Darkstar said. "I have no idea what you want here villain. But- ARGH!" He black energy surrounded Allmight as Darkstar began to absorb his power.
"Just stop." Margo said as she kept trying to slash him.

"Oh no Allmight..." she frowned. "If he absorbs..all of his energy..I don't want to think about that." She had to do something, it wasn't like she could get any long range attacks. She did the only thing she could think of, Darkstar already took most of her energy, he might as well take some more of hers instead of AllMights. She ran in between Darkstar and Almight, in the middle of the beam.

"Just stop." Margo said as she kept trying to slash him.

"Oh no Allmight..." she frowned. "If he absorbs..all of his energy..I don't want to think about that." She had to do something, it wasn't like she could get any long range attacks. She did the only thing she could think of, Darkstar already took most of her energy, he might as well take some more of hers instead of AllMights. She ran in between Darkstar and Almight, in the middle of the beam.
"You know it's the only way to save her. To save yourself." "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!" Corinn lunged at him fighting different. Wilder, more dangerous. More lethal.

"Out of the way girl. I've come too far to be stopped now." He yelled knocking her out with an energy blast before returning to Allmight. Callus had to think of something fast. He looked at Johnson. "This better work." He said turning back to normal. "Iceboy catch!" He yelled throwing something from his pocket to Johnson. Johnson caught. "Don't call me that!" He yelled. An orange glow emanated from between his fingers when he opened them there was a small glowing orange crystal in the palm of his hand.

"You know it's the only way to save her. To save yourself." "SHUT UP! JUST SHUT THE HELL UP ALREADY!" Corinn lunged at him fighting different. Wilder, more dangerous. More lethal.

"Out of the way girl. I've come too far to be stopped now." He yelled knocking her out with an energy blast before returning to Allmight. Callus had to think of something fast. He looked at Johnson. "This better work." He said turning back to normal. "Iceboy catch!" He yelled throwing something from his pocket to Johnson. Johnson caught. "Don't call me that!" He yelled. An orange glow emanated from between his fingers when he opened them there was a small glowing orange crystal in the palm of his hand.
Margo noticed the change in fighting style. "Corrin you don't have to kill him if you don't want to."

Iris blacked out, falling to the ground.

Margo noticed the change in fighting style. "Corrin you don't have to kill him if you don't want to."

Iris blacked out, falling to the ground.
He didn't here her. He stabbed the man. And then he stabbed him again. And again. And again. And again.

She woke up with her brother and Ben standing over her.

He didn't here her. He stabbed the man. And then he stabbed him again. And again. And again. And again.

She woke up with her brother and Ben standing over her.
She went over to him and grabbed his arm. "That's enough"

"So...did we win?" She chuckled as she sat up.

She went over to him and grabbed his arm. "That's enough"

"So...did we win?" She chuckled as she sat up.
He looked at her growling a little spittle running down the corner of his lips like a wild animal.

"Sort of..." Ben said. "We stopped him from completely draining Allmight. But he got significant power boost from what he did absorb." He asks. "I kicked his ass Tennyson threw me this weird crystal and it's like all my powers were dialed up to eleven." Johnson said. "Yeah I also told you to put it down and you're still holding it. I'm warning you to let go before you damage your own body beyond repair." Ben said. "What? You gave it to me." Johnson argued. "As a last resort. I can't use ISO-8 crystals the Omnitrix rejects them because of their possible negatives. When you let go of one you become washed with fatigue and exhaustion. If you hold one too long it could serious health issues."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back