• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Why not?" He asked. "If they get me they'll leave you alone long enough to rescue me... Provided they don't kill me on the spot."

"Yeah it's also not fair that his baddies put midnight on the hospital. She's still be fine if he just wasn't here."
"Guess you have a point there" Margo said.

Iris nods. "I know..still I want to help Ben"

Margo nods. "Okay."

"Maybe.." she said looking at him. "Or we could try talking to the pro heroes but you know they won't listen."
He started walking to the brotherhood's enterwnce.

"So... Breaking him out..." He said looking at her. This was a very bad idea. They just got into UA. "Fine." He sighed.

He started walking to the brotherhood's enterwnce.

"So... Breaking him out..." He said looking at her. This was a very bad idea. They just got into UA. "Fine." He sighed.
Margo took out two of her knives, having one in each hand as she hid in the shadows, close to corrin

"You don't have to help me. There's a very good chance of me losing my spot at UA. I know breaking him out is wrong but he's already tried helping the city and I know he didn't mean for his enemies to attack and hurt Midnight." She sighed. "But if I want to be a hero I can't stand to see him locked up." She knew this would probably cost her chances of becoming a hero.

Margo took out two of her knives, having one in each hand as she hid in the shadows, close to corrin

"You don't have to help me. There's a very good chance of me losing my spot at UA. I know breaking him out is wrong but he's already tried helping the city and I know he didn't mean for his enemies to attack and hurt Midnight." She sighed. "But if I want to be a hero I can't stand to see him locked up." She knew this would probably cost her chances of becoming a hero.
(I LOVE DOGS!) He closed his eyes and breathed deep to calm himself before knocking on the door. "What is the music of life?" The door asked. "Silence, my brother." He answered. "Welcome... Home." It slowly swung open.

"Hey what did I say last time? We're in this together thick and thin." He told his twin sister. "If you're really set on this the. I'm in too."

(I LOVE DOGS!) He closed his eyes and breathed deep to calm himself before knocking on the door. "What is the music of life?" The door asked. "Silence, my brother." He answered. "Welcome... Home." It slowly swung open.

"Hey what did I say last time? We're in this together thick and thin." He told his twin sister. "If you're really set on this the. I'm in too."
(Lol I love dogs too) Margo watched silently.

"Okay. Let's go see Ben. Then we can make some sort of plan" she said.

Margo watched waiting to see what might happen before she attacks.

"Hi ben" iris said when they arrived. She looked to see if he had the omnitrix.
They stabbed him in the side. Not a lethal blow but a crippling one.

Sure enough it was still on his wrist they couldn't exactly remove it.

They stabbed him in the side. Not a lethal blow but a crippling one.

Sure enough it was still on his wrist they couldn't exactly remove it.
Margo jumped out of the shadows and slashed the closest one she could.

"Hmm why didn't he just use it to get out of here.." she mumbled to herself. She looked at ben. "How are you."

Margo jumped out of the shadows and slashed the closest one she could.

"Hmm why didn't he just use it to get out of here.." she mumbled to herself. She looked at ben. "How are you."
"Arigh what the!?" The man said dropping him.

He looked at her. "Frustrated. Working on a way to convince your heroes that my baddies are more dangerous than others they've faced."

"Arigh what the!?" The man said dropping him.

He looked at her. "Frustrated. Working on a way to convince your heroes that my baddies are more dangerous than others they've faced."
Margo controlled the shadows to grab another member of the brotherhood. She looked around.

"Yeah I doubt they would listen to us" she said.

Margo controlled the shadows to grab another member of the brotherhood. She looked around.

"Yeah I doubt they would listen to us" she said.
One of them started using the healing spell to try and close his wound. Corinn quite literally stole the spell's flow from his hand and his knowledge of the spell. (Borrowed might be a better description since these stolen powers don't stay permanently)

"That's exactly what I'm counting on." A voice said. Ben looked last Iris and Johnson and his eyes narrowed. "Dark star."

1611104929173.png

One of them started using the healing spell to try and close his wound. Corinn quite literally stole the spell's flow from his hand and his knowledge of the spell. (Borrowed might be a better description since these stolen powers don't stay permanently)

"That's exactly what I'm counting on." A voice said. Ben looked last Iris and Johnson and his eyes narrowed. "Dark star."

View attachment 834852
Margo looks around to see who might be the leader. She figured going straight to him would have them leave corrin alone.

"Another one of your villains?" Iris said looking over at dark star.

Margo looks around to see who might be the leader. She figured going straight to him would have them leave corrin alone.

"Another one of your villains?" Iris said looking over at dark star.
The leader wasn't showing. As Corinn healed himself he looked at the open door. Then at Margo. Without telling her what he was he was doing he ran in leaving her. He was going to end this. Now.

"Look at those two. Such going specimens. So full of... Energy." He shot two dark beams of energy that hit Iris and Johnson surrounding them and draining them. "Let them go Micheal!" Ben roared. "Not a chance Ben. I need their energy if I'm gonna get rid of you for good. Of course I'm after something much more important. Killing you is just the cherry on top." He said. He sensed a far greater power here. More powerful than anything he had ever felt. Even Gwen's power paled in comparison.

The leader wasn't showing. As Corinn healed himself he looked at the open door. Then at Margo. Without telling her what he was he was doing he ran in leaving her. He was going to end this. Now.

"Look at those two. Such going specimens. So full of... Energy." He shot two dark beams of energy that hit Iris and Johnson surrounding them and draining them. "Let them go Micheal!" Ben roared. "Not a chance Ben. I need their energy if I'm gonna get rid of you for good. Of course I'm after something much more important. Killing you is just the cherry on top." He said. He sensed a far greater power here. More powerful than anything he had ever felt. Even Gwen's power paled in comparison.
"Corrin!" She shouted before running after him.

"Ah" iris said getting hit by the beam.

"Corrin!" She shouted before running after him.

"Ah" iris said getting hit by the beam.
He closed the door on her. No password no way in. Not without jumping through a lot of shadows until she ended up in the right place.

"Let them... Go!" Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix.

"CALLUS!"

1611106717460.png

(Art and Creation go to O.R.Ash. Member of the inktank and co-writer of Kuro's five years later comic)

He closed the door on her. No password no way in. Not without jumping through a lot of shadows until she ended up in the right place.

"Let them... Go!" Ben slammed down on the Omnitrix.

"CALLUS!"

View attachment 834857

(Art and Creation go to O.R.Ash. Member of the inktank and co-writer of Kuro's five years later comic)
Margo went into the shadows to find him.

Iris sank to the floor as her energy drained. "Got..to think ..of something.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back