• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Lead the way" Margo smiled
He led her to a small cave just north of here. "When I left the dark brother hood I needed to a place to stay while I made a name for myself. A small time thief wasn't going to attract the Thieve's guild." He said. "Welcome to my HOME!?" He looked around. "But I was here just last month!" The place was a wreck. And on the wall next to his bed was the dark brother hood symbol. He went very pale.

He led her to a small cave just north of here. "When I left the dark brother hood I needed to a place to stay while I made a name for myself. A small time thief wasn't going to attract the Thieve's guild." He said. "Welcome to my HOME!?" He looked around. "But I was here just last month!" The place was a wreck. And on the wall next to his bed was the dark brother hood symbol. He went very pale.
"you ok? You know who did this" she asked

"I still say we attack them first" Margo said.

Iris was getting ready to go see Ben.
"I wouldn't even know where to start." He said. "Other than to go to their base but I'm never stepping foot in that he'll again."

Johnson was going with her. Although he complained about walking to see a criminal.

"I wouldn't even know where to start." He said. "Other than to go to their base but I'm never stepping foot in that he'll again."

Johnson was going with her. Although he complained about walking to see a criminal.
"Well I can't just sit here and do nothing. They obviously want you." Margo said looking around at the room.

"He's only a criminal because of our laws. Where he us from he doesn't need a license to be a hero." Iris said.

"Well I can't just sit here and do nothing. They obviously want you." Margo said looking around at the room.

"He's only a criminal because of our laws. Where he us from he doesn't need a license to be a hero." Iris said.
"Then we'll give them me." He said suddenly looking up.

"So what now our laws are wrong?"

"What no" she said.

"I'm not saying that but Ben just want need to help people. It's not fair to lock him up." She said
"Why not?" He asked. "If they get me they'll leave you alone long enough to rescue me... Provided they don't kill me on the spot."

"Yeah it's also not fair that his baddies put midnight on the hospital. She's still be fine if he just wasn't here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back