• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
He walked over to Jackson he went I to his mind and helped him reassert control.

"I... We know it's not your fault. But it's hard to move past that hurt."

He walked toward the hut. "Ready?" He asked.
Isanne watched.

"OK well we can take some time apart if you want?" She said.

Margo nods. "Yeah I am"

Isanne watched.

"OK well we can take some time apart if you want?" She said.

Margo nods. "Yeah I am"
Jackson was panting and sweating as he finally regained control. "It's happening more often..." He said. "Because you getting more powerful." Sam said. "We need to find someone who can help you focus your powers... Fast."

"I... I don't know." He said. "I just wish things could go back to normal."

They opened the door and someone sat there. Tapping on a phone. Corinn looked over the young man's shoulders and saw that he was writing out his actions. In fact he was typing everything that was happening in the moment. (SO FREAKIN! META!) Corinn wondered what he meant by that.

Jackson was panting and sweating as he finally regained control. "It's happening more often..." He said. "Because you getting more powerful." Sam said. "We need to find someone who can help you focus your powers... Fast."

"I... I don't know." He said. "I just wish things could go back to normal."

They opened the door and someone sat there. Tapping on a phone. Corinn looked over the young man's shoulders and saw that he was writing out his actions. In fact he was typing everything that was happening in the moment. (SO FREAKIN! META!) Corinn wondered what he meant by that.
"Any idea where we could find someone like that?" Isanne asked.

"I wish that too" she said

(Lol) margo looked around. "Um..did not expect that"

"Any idea where we could find someone like that?" Isanne asked.

"I wish that too" she said

(Lol) margo looked around. "Um..did not expect that"
"Not a clue. Maybe Dabria has an idea."

"After this job is over... I think I need to go away for a while. Me and thief. Try to work this out ourselves."

The young man was most certainly younger than them. Sitting on a messy queen sized bed with a metal frame. A television sat across from him and a pile of electronics sat on a shelf next to him. "I know why you two are here." He said looking up at them writing his own words down as he spoke them. "You guys want some awesome powers right?" Again he types the words. "Who are you?" Corinn asked. The words were typed as he said it. "Think of me as one of the two gods that make this entire place possible." The young man replied with a smile.

"Your hardships, your past. Good moments and bad moments because of me and a other god on the other side of this multiverse. Don't worry we are benevolent gods. Although we don't stop the bad things from happening we can... Push things in the favor of good." He said.

"Wait there's another one of you?" Corinn asked. "Who?"

"Honestly... Your guess is as good as mine. I've never met her personally. But that's a story for a different time. What powers do the two of you seek?"

"Not a clue. Maybe Dabria has an idea."

"After this job is over... I think I need to go away for a while. Me and thief. Try to work this out ourselves."

The young man was most certainly younger than them. Sitting on a messy queen sized bed with a metal frame. A television sat across from him and a pile of electronics sat on a shelf next to him. "I know why you two are here." He said looking up at them writing his own words down as he spoke them. "You guys want some awesome powers right?" Again he types the words. "Who are you?" Corinn asked. The words were typed as he said it. "Think of me as one of the two gods that make this entire place possible." The young man replied with a smile.

"Your hardships, your past. Good moments and bad moments because of me and a other god on the other side of this multiverse. Don't worry we are benevolent gods. Although we don't stop the bad things from happening we can... Push things in the favor of good." He said.

"Wait there's another one of you?" Corinn asked. "Who?"

"Honestly... Your guess is as good as mine. I've never met her personally. But that's a story for a different time. What powers do the two of you seek?"
Dabria walked over. She had changed into jeans, a grey shirt and a leather jacket. She wasn't in the mood to really wear her reaper gear. "An idea for what?" Isanne turned. "Jackson's having trouble controlling his nanites"

She nods. "Do what you got to do"

"Hmm I guess anything is possible. "She said thinking of a power. "I just want to get stronger..Corrin what are you going to choose."

Dabria walked over. She had changed into jeans, a grey shirt and a leather jacket. She wasn't in the mood to really wear her reaper gear. "An idea for what?" Isanne turned. "Jackson's having trouble controlling his nanites"

She nods. "Do what you got to do"

"Hmm I guess anything is possible. "She said thinking of a power. "I just want to get stronger..Corrin what are you going to choose."
"He's getting stronger and stronger. He's always been getting stronger. He can't control them."

Morning came and they rode off again.

Corinn looked at her. And looked at the young man. "I don't think we choose our powers." He said.

The young man smiled. "Don't worry. I'll give you good ones. But they come with a price." He said. "I know... Margo the limbs." He said.

"What? Ew no. You went for that. I set that up as a joke. I don't want dead people limbs that's nasty." He said.

"No these powers on dependant on you two sticking together. Together you two are powerful. Apart you'll grow weaker until your powers disappear completely. For Corinn. I give the Power of Thievery's dream. To steal the abilities, the looks, the memories, and the very likeness of a creature." He said.

He looked at Margo. "For you. I grant the shadows. Control over the shadow. Teleporting through shadow. Creating and extending shadow."

"He's getting stronger and stronger. He's always been getting stronger. He can't control them."

Morning came and they rode off again.

Corinn looked at her. And looked at the young man. "I don't think we choose our powers." He said.

The young man smiled. "Don't worry. I'll give you good ones. But they come with a price." He said. "I know... Margo the limbs." He said.

"What? Ew no. You went for that. I set that up as a joke. I don't want dead people limbs that's nasty." He said.

"No these powers on dependant on you two sticking together. Together you two are powerful. Apart you'll grow weaker until your powers disappear completely. For Corinn. I give the Power of Thievery's dream. To steal the abilities, the looks, the memories, and the very likeness of a creature." He said.

He looked at Margo. "For you. I grant the shadows. Control over the shadow. Teleporting through shadow. Creating and extending shadow."
Dabria made jackson's soul appear. "Hmm I see.. I can try to help but I may not be a good teacher. But I know a guy named Pinto. He might help."

Lucy kept quiet but was glad they talked.

"Well I wish we knew it was a joke." She dropped the limbs. She nods hearing what powers they would be getting. "Man you gods really want us to stay together."

Dabria made jackson's soul appear. "Hmm I see.. I can try to help but I may not be a good teacher. But I know a guy named Pinto. He might help."

Lucy kept quiet but was glad they talked.

"Well I wish we knew it was a joke." She dropped the limbs. She nods hearing what powers they would be getting. "Man you gods really want us to stay together."
"Where is he?" Jackson asked.

After the job he and Thief said their good-byes to the guild before leaving.

"Well. We like the too of you. And we think you make good partners."

"Where is he?" Jackson asked.

After the job he and Thief said their good-byes to the guild before leaving.

"Well. We like the too of you. And we think you make good partners."
"I'll find him. Now Sam you said you need them?" Dabria said.

Cana and Lucy waved them goodbye.

Margo smiled looking at Corrin. "Yeah we do"

"I'll find him. Now Sam you said you need them?" Dabria said.

Cana and Lucy waved them goodbye.

Margo smiled looking at Corrin. "Yeah we do"
"They can help us find Vita but first we need to solve Jackson's problem.

Peter walked past them with Sage. "See ya guys."

"Alright so these powers are strong... But we need to stick together." Corinn said.

"They can help us find Vita but first we need to solve Jackson's problem.

Peter walked past them with Sage. "See ya guys."

"Alright so these powers are strong... But we need to stick together." Corinn said.
"Good idea. I'll go search for pinto." Dabria vanished. Isanne looked at sam. "What happened to Vita?"

Lucy smiled. "Be safe "

Margo nods." And weaker when we are apart so I guess we have to stay together "

"Good idea. I'll go search for pinto." Dabria vanished. Isanne looked at sam. "What happened to Vita?"

Lucy smiled. "Be safe "

Margo nods." And weaker when we are apart so I guess we have to stay together "
"He disappeared." Sam said. "We... we hope he's still alive but we really aren't sure." He said.

Peter looked at Sage. "Central city then?" He asked (I think we're gonna start at episode the episode after the world finds out flash is real so... it'll be a little bit into season one. UNless you wanna watch the show and do something else to avoid spoilers)

THe young man nodded and suddenly they were back on their ship. Back in the hidden leaf. As if they had never left yet somehow they knew that was just happened was real. And that they now had the powers they were promised.

"He disappeared." Sam said. "We... we hope he's still alive but we really aren't sure." He said.

Peter looked at Sage. "Central city then?" He asked (I think we're gonna start at episode the episode after the world finds out flash is real so... it'll be a little bit into season one. UNless you wanna watch the show and do something else to avoid spoilers)

THe young man nodded and suddenly they were back on their ship. Back in the hidden leaf. As if they had never left yet somehow they knew that was just happened was real. And that they now had the powers they were promised.
"oh no" isanne frowned. Dabria appeared next to Pinto.

(I don't mind spoilers) sage nods. "Time for a new adventure "

"We're back" she said

Pinto was currently stuffing his face.

Peter nodded

"You stole my friggin ship!" The Assassin saodm
"I'm sorry to interrupt your meal Pinto but I could use your help. A friend needs help he has these nanites, he keeps getting stronger but has trouble controlling them. I don't think I can teach him. Do you think you can?" Dabria asked.

Sage nods and teleports them.

"No we borrowed it" Margo said.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meal Pinto but I could use your help. A friend needs help he has these nanites, he keeps getting stronger but has trouble controlling them. I don't think I can teach him. Do you think you can?" Dabria asked.

Sage nods and teleports them.

"No we borrowed it" Margo said.
He looked at her and spoke with his mouth so full of food she didn't understand a word.

Peter got them an apartment. And quickly joined up with Central news network as a photographer.

"You got scratches on it!"

He looked at her and spoke with his mouth so full of food she didn't understand a word.

Peter got them an apartment. And quickly joined up with Central news network as a photographer.

"You got scratches on it!"
"Finish eating the food in your mouth first." She said

Sage had gotten a job at a grocery store.

"Only like one or two it'll be fine. It just gives it character" she answered.

"Finish eating the food in your mouth first." She said

Sage had gotten a job at a grocery store.

"Only like one or two it'll be fine. It just gives it character" she answered.
He nodded and finished eating. "I guess I could try."

With the Flash being revealed to the public Peter didn't have to hide heroics but he decided to wait a bit to do them anyway.

"Besides you complained about taking us to get the scroll so we thought we'd save you the trouble of another trip. You really should be thanking us."

He nodded and finished eating. "I guess I could try."

With the Flash being revealed to the public Peter didn't have to hide heroics but he decided to wait a bit to do them anyway.

"Besides you complained about taking us to get the scroll so we thought we'd save you the trouble of another trip. You really should be thanking us."
"Thanks. I'm more of a learner than a teacher." She said with a sigh. "I'll meet you at my home"

Sage looked at Peter. "So what's the plan"

"Yeah you should" she said

"Thanks. I'm more of a learner than a teacher." She said with a sigh. "I'll meet you at my home"

Sage looked at Peter. "So what's the plan"

"Yeah you should" she said
He followed her energy and she teleported and used Instant Transmission.

"No idea. Not yet anyway."

"Anyway. We should go pick a job test out these new abilities." He said.

Pinto walked up to Jackson. "We'll be back." He teleported away.

(I got nothing)

He went out looking for a job.
isanne nods. "Ok" Dabria sighs. "Well make yourself at home. " the reaper said heading to the livingroom. Isanne followed. "Are you ok?" Dabria frowned. "I'm worried"

Margo followed him, tossing her knife in the air and catching it.

isanne nods. "Ok" Dabria sighs. "Well make yourself at home. " the reaper said heading to the livingroom. Isanne followed. "Are you ok?" Dabria frowned. "I'm worried"

Margo followed him, tossing her knife in the air and catching it.
Pinto took Jackson to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

He checked some machine in his pocket. "There's a ring in old Hyrule." He said.

Pinto took Jackson to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

He checked some machine in his pocket. "There's a ring in old Hyrule." He said.
"About Vita?" Isanne asked. She nods. "Yeah the first time conquest fought him, he almost died and gave me his power temporarily. Then the last time he had him...Vita became dark and cold.. I never want to see him like that again. I lost my brothers..I can't lose anyone else now " Isanne put her hand on her shoulder. "I'm sure he is ok. "

"Hmm a ring? Sounds simple for us" she said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back