• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"because of Dark?" The figured asked taking a seat. Dabria sighed. "Why do I think the more you talk the more I start to think you're not me losing my mind. " she laughed. "Dear remember what I first told you about reapers, when a reaper gets close to dying they find someone to take their place and they live on in them. Seeing old memories and retaining some knowledge. " Dabria nods taking a drink from a cup of tea. "Yes but you should be in death. He told me he saw visions from you." She nods. "Souls can be split and power shared. I gave your brother my title as a horseman when I made him a reaper but I couldn't give him all my power. I had other tasks to do."

"Why!" Lucy shouted

"Well how about your family? Do you got one?" Margo asked.
"Done. Here you go. Ramen."

"Because I said so!"

"Sort of..." He said. "I was born into the Dark Brotherhood. Assassin's. I didn't want to kill people for a living so I ran and joined up with the thieves guild. Made my way by stealing. Eventually after the whole universe collision thing I split off from them and went solo for a while. Until I met you." He said.

"Done. Here you go. Ramen."

"Because I said so!"

"Sort of..." He said. "I was born into the Dark Brotherhood. Assassin's. I didn't want to kill people for a living so I ran and joined up with the thieves guild. Made my way by stealing. Eventually after the whole universe collision thing I split off from them and went solo for a while. Until I met you." He said.
"Thanks Sam." Dabria smiled. She looked at the figure. "So why can I see you now?" The figure frowned. "Because you needed me now more than ever.. that scientist put you through alot, your brothers are gone. I can't do anything to help you. I thought seeing a friendly face would help. " the reaper smiled. "Thank you then. We all missed you. " the figure nods. "I know. You rest up. You have to find Vita."

Lucy said nothing and let Link handle it.

"And if I remember right we passed each other in the street and I took some of the loot you got off of all nobleman." Margo chuckled. "Hmm an assassin family? That must have been something"

"Thanks Sam." Dabria smiled. She looked at the figure. "So why can I see you now?" The figure frowned. "Because you needed me now more than ever.. that scientist put you through alot, your brothers are gone. I can't do anything to help you. I thought seeing a friendly face would help. " the reaper smiled. "Thank you then. We all missed you. " the figure nods. "I know. You rest up. You have to find Vita."

Lucy said nothing and let Link handle it.

"And if I remember right we passed each other in the street and I took some of the loot you got off of all nobleman." Margo chuckled. "Hmm an assassin family? That must have been something"
He nodded in agreement.

He kept fighting. Loke stepped in anyway.

"It was interesting..." He said. "I don't like killing."

He nodded in agreement.

He kept fighting. Loke stepped in anyway.

"It was interesting..." He said. "I don't like killing."
the figure vanished but Sam heard a whisper. "Keep an eye on her." Dabria kept eating the ramen. One thing for sure was she was really hungry.

Lucy just watched silently.

Margo nods. "Yeah sounds like it was. "

the figure vanished but Sam heard a whisper. "Keep an eye on her." Dabria kept eating the ramen. One thing for sure was she was really hungry.

Lucy just watched silently.

Margo nods. "Yeah sounds like it was. "
Sam smiled. It always warmed his heart when someone enjoyed his food.

Link eventually cut off its head.

"What about you. What world did you come from?"

Sam smiled. It always warmed his heart when someone enjoyed his food.

Link eventually cut off its head.

"What about you. What world did you come from?"
"Can I get some more?" Dabria asked when she finished.

"OK well I guess you get the rest of this watch. " she closes loki's gate.

"Well I don't know really what you would call my world but I lived in the southern most kingdom. Dad was a blacksmith, he owed some money to some pretty bad people but long story short my siblings and I inherited his loans. We were kids and just became thieves. After a few years I was the only one who was still doing this and just traveled." She went into her bag taking out the bounty poster she had of herself. "Gained a reputation and price for my head."

"Can I get some more?" Dabria asked when she finished.

"OK well I guess you get the rest of this watch. " she closes loki's gate.

"Well I don't know really what you would call my world but I lived in the southern most kingdom. Dad was a blacksmith, he owed some money to some pretty bad people but long story short my siblings and I inherited his loans. We were kids and just became thieves. After a few years I was the only one who was still doing this and just traveled." She went into her bag taking out the bounty poster she had of herself. "Gained a reputation and price for my head."
"Sure. I made a pot full."

He sat down and keto watch.

"I have a few of those." He said.

"thanks" Dabria got seconds and ate till she was full.

Lucy went back to her tent

"Yeah I just keep mine to remind me of home" Margo said
Sam sat down.

Link sat there sad. Loke sat with Lucy refusing to go back just yet. "What happened?" He asked.

"I left home behind a long time ago. I'm better off that way."

Sam sat down.

Link sat there sad. Loke sat with Lucy refusing to go back just yet. "What happened?" He asked.

"I left home behind a long time ago. I'm better off that way."
"Thanks Sam." She smiled. "Do you have any idea where Vita could be"

Lucy tells him everything that had happened.

"Yeah " she nods.

"Thanks Sam." She smiled. "Do you have any idea where Vita could be"

Lucy tells him everything that had happened.

"Yeah " she nods.
"I have a few working theories. I need to bring Jackson and Issane in in this."

Loke got up and walked over to link. And smacked him on the head.

"I'm gonna get something to eat."

"I have a few working theories. I need to bring Jackson and Issane in in this."

Loke got up and walked over to link. And smacked him on the head.

"I'm gonna get something to eat."
Dabria nods. "That's fine. Im going to go change." She set her dishes in the sink and went to her room.

Lucy couldn't help but laugh.

Margo nods. "Ok"

Dabria nods. "That's fine. Im going to go change." She set her dishes in the sink and went to her room.

Lucy couldn't help but laugh.

Margo nods. "Ok"
He nodded and called the two.
Jackson was having another one of his episodes. Moments where he lost control of his nanites. They seemed to be happening more often. Today random bits of metal were growing painfully from his skin.

After a short argument she finally heard Loke yell. "GO OVER THERE AND TALK THIS OUT!" Before disappearing.

It was a week long trip and they only had eachother for company. Corinn kept up his advances. Offering her a spot on his bed. Stealing a kiss every now and then. And generally just annoying her with his constant but not albeit unpleasant expressions of infatuation and fondess.

He nodded and called the two.
Jackson was having another one of his episodes. Moments where he lost control of his nanites. They seemed to be happening more often. Today random bits of metal were growing painfully from his skin.

After a short argument she finally heard Loke yell. "GO OVER THERE AND TALK THIS OUT!" Before disappearing.

It was a week long trip and they only had eachother for company. Corinn kept up his advances. Offering her a spot on his bed. Stealing a kiss every now and then. And generally just annoying her with his constant but not albeit unpleasant expressions of infatuation and fondess.
isanne frowned not knowing how to help him. She answered her phone. "Hey Sam. What's up? Jackson's nantes are having another episode. "

Lucy chuckled a bit, guess that might have knocked some sense into him.

Margo declined the offer for a spot his bed. She was getting annoyed by his advances.

isanne frowned not knowing how to help him. She answered her phone. "Hey Sam. What's up? Jackson's nantes are having another episode. "

Lucy chuckled a bit, guess that might have knocked some sense into him.

Margo declined the offer for a spot his bed. She was getting annoyed by his advances.
"He's what?" Sam sighed. "Try to get him over here maybe I can help."

Link stood up and walked over to her tent. He sat down next to her not letting her eyes.

Eventually they made it where they were headed. The edge of the known multiverse. As the edge was a staircase leading to a small glowing white hut.

"He's what?" Sam sighed. "Try to get him over here maybe I can help."

Link stood up and walked over to her tent. He sat down next to her not letting her eyes.

Eventually they made it where they were headed. The edge of the known multiverse. As the edge was a staircase leading to a small glowing white hut.
"ok." She hung up and took jackson's hand. "We're going to see Sam."

Lucy looked at him. "Ready to try to talk?"

"Don't think I ever seen a glowing hut. Who lives there" she said

"ok." She hung up and took jackson's hand. "We're going to see Sam."

Lucy looked at him. "Ready to try to talk?"

"Don't think I ever seen a glowing hut. Who lives there" she said
He took her hand and then recoiled as a spike free out of his forearm.

He just nodded.

"No idea. All I know is that he's supposed to be powerful."

He took her hand and then recoiled as a spike free out of his forearm.

He just nodded.

"No idea. All I know is that he's supposed to be powerful."
"It'll be okay. Don't worry about hurting me." Isanne said.

She sighs. "Okay "

"Well let's find out." She said. "I'll grab the limbs"

"It'll be okay. Don't worry about hurting me." Isanne said.

She sighs. "Okay "

"Well let's find out." She said. "I'll grab the limbs"
"Can't... Not... Worry." He said.

"You... Go first..." He said.

He nodded and opened the hatch. Strangely enough there was Oxygen.

"Can't... Not... Worry." He said.

"You... Go first..." He said.

He nodded and opened the hatch. Strangely enough there was Oxygen.
"I know. " she took his hand. "Let's go see sam."

"You know I'm sorry..I can't tell you enough times I am. I just want to help you with what you been through.. but you really haven't spoken to me" she said

"Weird we can breathe. " she said.

"I know. " she took his hand. "Let's go see sam."

"You know I'm sorry..I can't tell you enough times I am. I just want to help you with what you been through.. but you really haven't spoken to me" she said

"Weird we can breathe. " she said.
He slowly stood up

"I know." He said.

"Yeah." Corinn said.

Isanne gives him a kiss on the cheek. "It'll be ok"

Lucy nods.

Margo walks off the ship, heading to the staircase.
He nodded and followed her still in pain.

"I... Every time I look at you or Cana... I see you kissing thief... He sees Cana kissing me... We can't stand eachother anymore even though we both know what really happened."

He nodded and followed her still in pain.

"I... Every time I look at you or Cana... I see you kissing thief... He sees Cana kissing me... We can't stand eachother anymore even though we both know what really happened."
They go to Dabria' house

"Oh.." she looked down.

They go to Dabria' house

"Oh.." she looked down.
He walked over to Jackson he went I to his mind and helped him reassert control.

"I... We know it's not your fault. But it's hard to move past that hurt."

He walked toward the hut. "Ready?" He asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back