• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Intruders." Aonster in a robe said. Be was joined by other monsters. "Here to steal masters ring we stop them!"
"Corrin let's show them what we got." Margo disappeared into a shadow. She got her knife ready a day reappeared behind the monsters.

Dabria stood infront of the book shelf containing the reapers books. Four new ones had been added. She started crying. "I'm sorry guys.. I can't do this with out you.. you guys would have some idea how to deal with Conquest and get Vita back.." Isanne was watching silently behind another bookcase.

"Corrin let's show them what we got." Margo disappeared into a shadow. She got her knife ready a day reappeared behind the monsters.

Dabria stood infront of the book shelf containing the reapers books. Four new ones had been added. She started crying. "I'm sorry guys.. I can't do this with out you.. you guys would have some idea how to deal with Conquest and get Vita back.." Isanne was watching silently behind another bookcase.
He grabbed one of the Wizzrobe's and literally seemed to pull his essence from him. "My power! Where it gone?" It asked. Corinn looked at his hand. And a ball of magic fire appeared in it and he he was enveloped in orange light. He had turned into a Wizzrobe himself. Although rather than the indigo robe his robes were still the brown and grey of his gear and suit

He grabbed one of the Wizzrobe's and literally seemed to pull his essence from him. "My power! Where it gone?" It asked. Corinn looked at his hand. And a ball of magic fire appeared in it and he he was enveloped in orange light. He had turned into a Wizzrobe himself. Although rather than the indigo robe his robes were still the brown and grey of his gear and suit
"Hmm nice" Margo said stabbing a monster

"Thanks." He said as he stole more power from the surrounding Wizzrobe's.

He hugged her back. "I'm fine now."
She reappeared next to him and smiled.

"That's good" she nods. She turned as Dabria grabbed one of the books. "Guess we can go tell her we can find Vita."

She reappeared next to him and smiled.

"That's good" she nods. She turned as Dabria grabbed one of the books. "Guess we can go tell her we can find Vita."
He smiled back at her as he turned back. "Straight down three floors.'

"Yeah. And I have an idea." Jackson said.

"okay ready?" Said heading toward a shadow.

Dabria put the book back. She wiped the tears from her eyes. "What's your idea."
"Ready." He said.

"We use the Dragonballs to bring back your family. Then we use the second wish to bring vita and conquest to us."

"Ready." He said.

"We use the Dragonballs to bring back your family. Then we use the second wish to bring vita and conquest to us."
She takes them down the three floors.

The reaper shook her head. "No. We reapers know we won't live forever. There is a balance. We have to die too" isanne frowned. "You should use them"

She takes them down the three floors.

The reaper shook her head. "No. We reapers know we won't live forever. There is a balance. We have to die too" isanne frowned. "You should use them"
They saw one big Wizzrobe. The ring was at the back of the room. He hadn't noticed them yet.

1610242061996.png

"I think that balance is meaningless if Conquest holds all the cards." Jackson said.

They saw one big Wizzrobe. The ring was at the back of the room. He hadn't noticed them yet.

View attachment 830405

"I think that balance is meaningless if Conquest holds all the cards." Jackson said.
"I'll sneak behind him , you get the ring" she said.

"Conquest doesn't have to play by the rules. I do. I may have broken them before but I still evened out the balance." She sighed.

"I'll sneak behind him , you get the ring" she said.

"Conquest doesn't have to play by the rules. I do. I may have broken them before but I still evened out the balance." She sighed.
He nodded as he waited for her.

"Alright then don't break them. We'll break them for you." Jackson said. "I'm no reaper. I'm not responsible to make sure the dead stay dead"

He nodded as he waited for her.

"Alright then don't break them. We'll break them for you." Jackson said. "I'm no reaper. I'm not responsible to make sure the dead stay dead"
She nods and sneaks behind the wizrobe and stabs him in the side with her knife.

"Yeah we will break it for you. You brought back Sam, let's us bring back your brothers." Isanne smiled. Dabria chuckled "humans...always trying to break the rules..I guess there is no stopping you "

She nods and sneaks behind the wizrobe and stabs him in the side with her knife.

"Yeah we will break it for you. You brought back Sam, let's us bring back your brothers." Isanne smiled. Dabria chuckled "humans...always trying to break the rules..I guess there is no stopping you "
Her knife went through the robe and then hot nothing. "Hehehehe. I amade of magic little girl. You can't kill me through physical means"

"Let's go guys.' Jackson said. "I learned a few new things and builds in the chamber.

Her knife went through the robe and then hot nothing. "Hehehehe. I amade of magic little girl. You can't kill me through physical means"

"Let's go guys.' Jackson said. "I learned a few new things and builds in the chamber.
"So? " she smiled. "Try to find me." She stepped into the shadows.

"Okay" isanne smiled

"So? " she smiled. "Try to find me." She stepped into the shadows.

"Okay" isanne smiled
He watched her. She was very confident. He hopes that wouldn't cause problems later. He snuck past the Wizzrobe and grabbed the blue ring.

They walked out and he closed his eyes holding out his hands. She had seen him make a house before so a spaceship of the size he made was possible. But that house had taken almost an hour. This ship took six seconds.

He watched her. She was very confident. He hopes that wouldn't cause problems later. He snuck past the Wizzrobe and grabbed the blue ring.

They walked out and he closed his eyes holding out his hands. She had seen him make a house before so a spaceship of the size he made was possible. But that house had taken almost an hour. This ship took six seconds.
Margo jumped out of the shadows. She stuck her tounge out at the wizrobe and ran to corrin. "Let's get out of here before that pile of laundry gets us."

"Impressive " dabria said. Isanne smiled. "Wow!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back