• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
After they saved the Link's from Ganon's castle Peter and Shae started making plans to move long term to central city for a while.
"OK I think we got everything " sage said putting some stuff in a box.

Margo got to the gate of the leaf village. "Hmm this is different than the other places I been"

"OK I think we got everything " sage said putting some stuff in a box.

Margo got to the gate of the leaf village. "Hmm this is different than the other places I been"
"Alright." He said. Natsu walked in. "I'm fully packed at ready to-" "Natsu." Peter said. "Not this time. It's gotta be me and Sage alone." He said.

"What the HELL!?" Corinn said. 'How did? Why did? Ugh. Can we go anywhere anymore without running into eachother.

Johnson was watching the news with Iris. "Ugh that lamo's on the news again." "In other news people still are being saved from various attacks and accidents by a number of knew unregistered heroes who all seem to have this strange emblam on their person." It showed the Omnitrix. "We have reached out to the hero association for comment."

Eraserhead was on screen. "We have no idea who these new people are. But do not be fooled into thinking they are heroes. They are not registered. They are unlicensed that makes what their doing illegal." He said.

Johnson looked at her. "you know where he's hiding out Iris. Why havn't you said anything yet?" He asked.

"Alright." He said. Natsu walked in. "I'm fully packed at ready to-" "Natsu." Peter said. "Not this time. It's gotta be me and Sage alone." He said.

"What the HELL!?" Corinn said. 'How did? Why did? Ugh. Can we go anywhere anymore without running into eachother.

Johnson was watching the news with Iris. "Ugh that lamo's on the news again." "In other news people still are being saved from various attacks and accidents by a number of knew unregistered heroes who all seem to have this strange emblam on their person." It showed the Omnitrix. "We have reached out to the hero association for comment."

Eraserhead was on screen. "We have no idea who these new people are. But do not be fooled into thinking they are heroes. They are not registered. They are unlicensed that makes what their doing illegal." He said.

Johnson looked at her. "you know where he's hiding out Iris. Why havn't you said anything yet?" He asked.
Sage chuckled. "Yeah Natsu it's just us. Next time you can join us."

"I have no idea why this keeps happening " Margo said.

"Because..he just wants to help people " iris said looking at the news

Sage chuckled. "Yeah Natsu it's just us. Next time you can join us."

"I have no idea why this keeps happening " Margo said.

"Because..he just wants to help people " iris said looking at the news
Natsu frowned. "Fine. I'm gonna go fight grey or something."

"What are you here for?" He asked.

Hiro was still stuck in the form of a monster.

"Right sure." Johnson said.

Natsu frowned. "Fine. I'm gonna go fight grey or something."

"What are you here for?" He asked.

Hiro was still stuck in the form of a monster.

"Right sure." Johnson said.
"See ya" she smiled.

"Just planning on passing through but I see there is a monster over there" Margo said

"Hey I don't see you turning me in for knowing where he is" she said.

"See ya" she smiled.

"Just planning on passing through but I see there is a monster over there" Margo said

"Hey I don't see you turning me in for knowing where he is" she said.
Peter looked at Sage. "Alright. Let's go." He said.

Hiro was with Sakura when Corinn attacked first. The knives just bounce off his scaley skin.

"Well your my sister... It's different." He said.

Peter looked at Sage. "Alright. Let's go." He said.

Hiro was with Sakura when Corinn attacked first. The knives just bounce off his scaley skin.

"Well your my sister... It's different." He said.
"Yeah lets" she said.

"Hmm knives won't seem to work." Margo said to herself taking out her knife and looking at it. She then looks around. "Maybe we can tie it up."

"Yeah I know" she stood up.

"Yeah lets" she said.

"Hmm knives won't seem to work." Margo said to herself taking out her knife and looking at it. She then looks around. "Maybe we can tie it up."

"Yeah I know" she stood up.
He put on normal people clothes

"Quit it." Hiro said

"Where you going?"

"Yeah he's not." Sakura said. Margo shrugs. "Are you sure, looks like a monster to me"

Iris left the house.
Hiro growled. "More of the same. I knew coming out of the forest was a bad idea." He left.

Ben was staying in an abandoned building. Not condemned but deserted.

Hiro growled. "More of the same. I knew coming out of the forest was a bad idea." He left.

Ben was staying in an abandoned building. Not condemned but deserted.
Margo stepped forward towards Hiro looking intrigued. "So what happened? Did you get cursed? Drink a potion or something? Did a witch do this?" She asked naming things she could think of.

Iris went to the building. "Hey"

Margo stepped forward towards Hiro looking intrigued. "So what happened? Did you get cursed? Drink a potion or something? Did a witch do this?" She asked naming things she could think of.

Iris went to the building. "Hey"
"Experimented on by a mad scientist." Hiro said. "Hey. I think we can turn you back to normal." Hiro said.

Ben looked at her. "Hello." He said. He was reading a comic book.

"So how can we change him back" Sakura asks.

"Yep" she said. "I brought you a smoothie" she held out the one she bought on the way here.
"Well. There's a serum on another world that can restore him." He said. "But it'll cost you."

He closed his book. "Amazing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back