• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"show yourself " sage looked around

Jessica sat down in front of his door.

Margo spent several days traveling, stealing here and there. She was use to being alone. She was walking on foot to the next city. She had no idea where she was headed. She just knew she had to get stronger, this world is crazier now. She met way stronger people, like Red and Dark Link. She would have to get stronger to survive. She didn't know it but she was getting closer to the hidden leaf village.
(I see where your headed with this. I wonder how I'm gonna get her and Corinn together again.

He sat on the other side of the door. He used his magic to disappear again.

(I see where your headed with this. I wonder how I'm gonna get her and Corinn together again.

He sat on the other side of the door. He used his magic to disappear again.
(Shrugs guess we will figure it out. I just thought it might be fun to go to the leaf village again) Jessica just sat and waited. "Please open up.."

(Shrugs guess we will figure it out. I just thought it might be fun to go to the leaf village again) Jessica just sat and waited. "Please open up.."
At around 10:30 he still hadn't returned he walked home carrying groceries and saw her still there. Shivering. This time at night it was at best 10 degrees. "Jessica..." He said. He looked horrible. "It's cold out. Go home." He said.

At around 10:30 he still hadn't returned he walked home carrying groceries and saw her still there. Shivering. This time at night it was at best 10 degrees. "Jessica..." He said. He looked horrible. "It's cold out. Go home." He said.
"No!" She shouted. "You vanish.. with put saying a word... I was worried about you "

"Yes I did." He said. "Tommy kept me there. And I was holding you back."
"No you weren't" she said. "Look you don't just leave without saying goodbye..I thought something might have happened to you. I was worried...Tommy and you might not be on good terms right now but I know he would be worried too."

"No you weren't" she said. "Look you don't just leave without saying goodbye..I thought something might have happened to you. I was worried...Tommy and you might not be on good terms right now but I know he would be worried too."
"Tommy wants nothing to do with me anymore. And yes. I was. I changed people's perception of you. You lost respect. You lost friends. You were meant for greater things and I'm a slacker, I don't have big ambitions. I don't have any ambition. I just want to live a quiet life where I don't have to worry about things. That holds you back."

"Tommy wants nothing to do with me anymore. And yes. I was. I changed people's perception of you. You lost respect. You lost friends. You were meant for greater things and I'm a slacker, I don't have big ambitions. I don't have any ambition. I just want to live a quiet life where I don't have to worry about things. That holds you back."
" I lost friends but that happens at least my true friends stay by my side. I can still do great things, so what if you don't have any ambition. I don't care" she said

"Good to be out of there" sage said
"With strange's help I can alter the suit but we'll still need-" Backup?" A voice aaodm they turned and saw the origins of the voice. A tall lean man wearing a bright red full body suit with a mask. He had a silver chest piece with a lighting emblam on it. (Flash)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back