• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"With strange's help I can alter the suit but we'll still need-" Backup?" A voice aaodm they turned and saw the origins of the voice. A tall lean man wearing a bright red full body suit with a mask. He had a silver chest piece with a lighting emblam on it. (Flash)
"UH. This guy a friend of either of you?" Sage asked.

"What's going on " she asked flash.
"I'm from the future." Flash said. "And one day. You're going to need to stop me from making a really bad desicion. You'll be younger than me when we first meet then too. But you'll need to guide me as a hero." He said. "I destroyed my speed force and I wasn't fast enough to save my friends. Don't let him make the same mistake. I used the last of my speed to come here to ask for help. Please... There's nothing left of this me to save. Don't let him go the way I did." He said fading from existence.

"I'm from the future." Flash said. "And one day. You're going to need to stop me from making a really bad desicion. You'll be younger than me when we first meet then too. But you'll need to guide me as a hero." He said. "I destroyed my speed force and I wasn't fast enough to save my friends. Don't let him make the same mistake. I used the last of my speed to come here to ask for help. Please... There's nothing left of this me to save. Don't let him go the way I did." He said fading from existence.
"Um...well that was something " sage said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back