• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Getting the same job Corinn cast a portal spell. A different Hyrule. During the Era of the wilds. He looked at Hyrule Castle. Calimity Ganon was circling around it. He's steer clear of the castle and the destroyed castle town. The rest of Hyrule should be fairly safe.
Margo cashed in a favor to get her to this Hyrule. "Okay got to find this sword " she said to herself.

Margo cashed in a favor to get her to this Hyrule. "Okay got to find this sword " she said to herself.
He wondered where to go from here. He took out a map. This Hyrule was way bigger than the last one.

Peter and the others had already had several close calls. The only sense that seemed to be reliable was Peter's Spider-Sense. Their eyes, their ears, their noses, their sense of touch, fooled by illusions at every turn.

He wondered where to go from here. He took out a map. This Hyrule was way bigger than the last one.

Peter and the others had already had several close calls. The only sense that seemed to be reliable was Peter's Spider-Sense. Their eyes, their ears, their noses, their sense of touch, fooled by illusions at every turn.
Margo decided to ask around for where the sword could be.

"Think we're getting close." Sage asked looking around.

Last edited:
Margo decided to ask around for where the sword could be.

"Think we'really getting close." Sage asked looking around.
Corinn stopped at an inn and paid for the next week. He decided that's all the time he would need to find the sword.

"I hope so." A clone said. "Oh come on. It's not so bad. A lava pit here. A huge fireball of death there. Still I'm more nervous about what we haven't seen. Specifically no mindless ones." He said.

Corinn stopped at an inn and paid for the next week. He decided that's all the time he would need to find the sword.

"I hope so." A clone said. "Oh come on. It's not so bad. A lava pit here. A huge fireball of death there. Still I'm more nervous about what we haven't seen. Specifically no mindless ones." He said.
Margo went into a tavern figuring some drunk might know where the sword is.

"Yeah that is wierd." She said.

Corinn started getting all the books he could find and started reading to learn everything he could about this place and maybe get a location on this special sword. (So what is this special sword exactky)
(wanna make it the master sword they steal? Otherwise I'll make one up. That's what I was going to do?)

(Or third option the sword is Excalibur and it somehow entered hyrule when universes combined )
(Okay. That could work. Let me explain. So long as the master sword is on this Era's Link when they steal it. The Master Sword in breath of the wild requires you to have thirteen heart containers (health) to be able to draw it so they'd have to steal it after it was drawn, or we could just do Excalibur. Up to you)

(Okay. That could work. Let me explain. So long as the master sword is on this Era's Link when they steal it. The Master Sword in breath of the wild requires you to have thirteen heart containers (health) to be able to draw it so they'd have to steal it after it was drawn, or we could just do Excalibur. Up to you)
(Let's just do excalibur) margo was at the tavern talking to the drunks. Apparently there had been rumors of a sword that makes the wielder invincible but so far anyone that has held it has been corrupted and been wanting more power. She thanked the men, setting a few rupees down for their drinks before heading to the inn to see if there was any rooms open.

(Let's just do excalibur) margo was at the tavern talking to the drunks. Apparently there had been rumors of a sword that makes the wielder invincible but so far anyone that has held it has been corrupted and been wanting more power. She thanked the men, setting a few rupees down for their drinks before heading to the inn to see if there was any rooms open.
Corinn couldn't find his target through books. But he found some documents from treasure hunters talking about the sword. The documument said that sword was currently being help in the Hyrule Garrison Ruins west of Hyrule field.

Corinn couldn't find his target through books. But he found some documents from treasure hunters talking about the sword. The documument said that sword was currently being help in the Hyrule Garrison Ruins west of Hyrule field.
Margo paid for a room at the inn. As she got her stuff settled she couldn't help but wonder what Corinn was up to.

Margo paid for a room at the inn. As she got her stuff settled she couldn't help but wonder what Corinn was up to.
Corinn was at some stables staying at their inn. Neither of them knew that they were just across the river from eachother. A stones throw away from one another

Corinn was at some stables staying at their inn. Neither of them knew that they were just across the river from eachother. A stones throw away from one another
"He probably found a good job" she said to herself. She ran her finger over the scar on her cheek. "Hmm I wonder if I should have waited for him.. no..I'm better off by myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back