• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Right." He said rubbing his wrists. "And all it cost was MY cred, My clothes, and MY tools." He said. "You can see how this seems like a double cross right?"
"i expected you to be sent into the dungeon, not this. Come on let's go while the guards are distracted" she said

He ccame back a day later with all his stuff back. But no other loot
He sees Margo was gone. She had left the bag of rupees, most of what she had been paid for was there. She only took a little for herself. She figured he wouldn't want to see her cause of the double cross. She was just heading to the next town.

He sees Margo was gone. She had left the bag of rupees, most of what she had been paid for was there. She only took a little for herself. She figured he wouldn't want to see her cause of the double cross. She was just heading to the next town.
He sighed. "I said stick around." He said. He opened the bag. "Well this is still a nice haul. Enough to buy me tools and keep me fed till the next job.

He sighed. "I said stick around." He said. He opened the bag. "Well this is still a nice haul. Enough to buy me tools and keep me fed till the next job.
"I know he said stay but he probably didn't mean it..plus I do better alone.." Margo said to herself as she walked. "Better find a new job."

(Oh I did not know that. Good to know for next time)
Getting the same job Corinn cast a portal spell. A different Hyrule. During the Era of the wilds. He looked at Hyrule Castle. Calimity Ganon was circling around it. He's steer clear of the castle and the destroyed castle town. The rest of Hyrule should be fairly safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back