• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Why are we always in the same place." She said to herself.
"Perhaps you're destenies are intertwined somehow." A man said. He looked like Dark Link but different. For started he had a blue tunic and his hair was blonde rather than white. And he wasn't wearing a hat.

"We're here." Peter said. "Bug scary nightmare castle owned by Dornamu. There's no way strange isn't here."

"Perhaps you're destenies are intertwined somehow." A man said. He looked like Dark Link but different. For started he had a blue tunic and his hair was blonde rather than white. And he wasn't wearing a hat.

"We're here." Peter said. "Bug scary nightmare castle owned by Dornamu. There's no way strange isn't here."
She jumped, getting to her feet. She had her hand on her knife. "What do you want"

"Yeah he has to be here." Sage nods

She jumped, getting to her feet. She had her hand on her knife. "What do you want"

"Yeah he has to be here." Sage nods
"Nothing. I was just stopping by heard you talking to yourself." Wild said petting his horse.

"Alright." He looked at the clones. "Ready?" He asked. "We'd be more ready with more clones." Slick sakdm

"Nothing. I was just stopping by heard you talking to yourself." Wild said petting his horse.

"Alright." He looked at the clones. "Ready?" He asked. "We'd be more ready with more clones." Slick sakdm
"Oh ok." She sat back down.

"I don't know if I can get more clones here. We have to work with what we got." She said

"Oh ok." She sat back down.

"I don't know if I can get more clones here. We have to work with what we got." She said
"You seemed awfully cautious of me." Link said.

"Yes Ma'am." Slick said. Peter looked at the castle. "Alright. Don't worry guys. It's just a huge spooky castle if death and destruction. No need to panic at all "

"You seemed awfully cautious of me." Link said.

"Yes Ma'am." Slick said. Peter looked at the castle. "Alright. Don't worry guys. It's just a huge spooky castle if death and destruction. No need to panic at all "
"Yeah I had a bad run in with some one with your face. Actually I think I met a younger version of you too. This multiverse thing is so confusing " she said.

"Haha funny" sage chuckled

"Yeah I had a bad run in with some one with your face. Actually I think I met a younger version of you too. This multiverse thing is so confusing " she said.

"Haha funny" sage chuckled
"Multiverse... Right. I forgot about that. This world has been left mostly alone.'

"I have my moments." Peter said. "Alright. Enough standing around. Let's go knock."

"Oh I see" she said.

Sage knocks on the door. Not expecting an answer.
"So you're looking for the corrupting sword?"

There was none. The door was locked. "We don't have anything to open the door. Now what?" Slick asked. "Gimme a minute." Peter placed his hands on the castle wall and started to crawl up the vertical surface. "That still creeps me out." Gunner said.

"So you're looking for the corrupting sword?"

There was none. The door was locked. "We don't have anything to open the door. Now what?" Slick asked. "Gimme a minute." Peter placed his hands on the castle wall and started to crawl up the vertical surface. "That still creeps me out." Gunner said.
"Yes I am" she nods.

"Takes time to get use to"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back